PDA

View Full Version : Official Tribe Smack Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

SwampEagle
27th November 2010, 05:21 PM
That's right, ladies and gentlemen....Georgia Southern is back in the playoffs. Off to Williamsburg to establish a new colony in Virginia. And don't give me none of that crap about Virginia and Brunswick County inventing Brunswick stew. Every well educated person knows it comes from Brunswick, GA.

The Tribe is gonna experience a new trail of tears.

Go Eagles!

What say you, TALON? Valleyboy? stevethepirate? Arrrr! Time for grog and wenches! Yo steve, the first plot against Blackbeard, aka Edward Teach, was hatched in Williamsburg...whatcha gotta say about that? I say shore party and raid and pillage!

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 01:27 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z140/lew_ciph/rainbow_flag.jpg

PLUS

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbeaversbeat/2008/12/large_village%20people.png

EQUALS

http://theninecommandments.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/william_and_mary_logo.gif?w=450&h=320

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 01:40 PM
It doesn't rival Hot! Hot! Hot! for sheer production quality, but acting and originality come close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzPwofDnQA

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 04:51 PM
Their head coaches' name is Laycock...Just leaving that there.

oldfart
28th November 2010, 05:55 PM
Their head coaches' name is Laycock...Just leaving that there.

Ok that's better than what I had..

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 06:33 PM
http://web.wm.edu/news/images/dcwill/Ebirt2.jpg

This is what used to be their mascot. Don't ask me what the heck it is, though.

aristocracker
28th November 2010, 07:31 PM
Hmmmmm? They have a Griffin (?)..........But We Have a ManBearPig!!!!!

This is the image in my mind when I imagine what a Griffin looks like:

http://images.free-extras.com/pics/p/peter_griffin_football-1109.jpg

aristocracker
28th November 2010, 07:51 PM
Bumper sticker seen on the cars of W&M's o-line:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/85198070/We_Must_ALL_Stop_ManBearPig_by_aaro26.jpg

Pike51
28th November 2010, 07:59 PM
1/3rd Eagle, 1/3rd Lion, 1/3rd Amazing? That doesn't even come close to 1/2 Man, 1/2 Bear, 1/2 Pig!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVT82y3qbus&feature=channel

I'll take 100% Eagle every day of the week!!!

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 08:20 PM
I'm at a loss for words. That's just embarrassing....

GATA ERK
28th November 2010, 08:31 PM
So they changed their mascot from an Indian to a Griffin because of political correctness. Since they kept the name tribe what happens in 15 years when pressure mounts on using the name Tribe? Will they officially become the Griffins at that point?

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 09:00 PM
No, no, no, you don't understand, GATA ERK, it's not that kind of tribe. You know, like a diatribe? Of course, we couldn't offend the people who we stole the land from....

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 09:04 PM
I do like their campus garbage trucks though:

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/3/8/saupload_waste_management_truck.jpg

GSUEYES
28th November 2010, 09:10 PM
I do like their campus garbage trucks though:

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/3/8/saupload_waste_management_truck.jpg

OK, Laughed out loud on that one!

BLUETIDE95
28th November 2010, 09:12 PM

GoneTribal
28th November 2010, 09:23 PM
good lawd, this is the weakest sauce I have seen in quite some time. Let me know when you guys are willing to bring your "C" game, and I might jump in.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 09:25 PM
good lawd, this is the weakest sauce I have seen in quite some time. Let me know when you guys are willing to bring your "C" game, and I might jump in.

Step up to the plate...so far we got nothing out of the College for Will & Fairy's. "C" game is better than no game....

GoneTribal
28th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Step up to the plate...so far we got nothing out of the College for Will & Fairy's. "C" game is better than no game....

I beg to differ Eagle...C game just seems like a waste of time.

I did read an article the other day about GSU considering changing their mascot to Opposums, cause they play dead at home and get killed on the road. Any truth to that?

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 09:36 PM

I did read an article the other day about GSU considering changing their mascot to Opposums, cause they play dead at home and get killed on the road. Any truth to that?

Unlike some schools, we don't change our mascot every time someone opposes it. Can't believe during the name change that the Griffins was the best option. But then I looked at the other choices: King and Queen, Phoenix, Wren, and Pug. Seriously? Who the heck was running this mascot change?

http://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/pug.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/griffin.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/kingqueen.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/phoenix.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/wren.jpg

Congratulations William and Mary. Not only do you have the worst mascot, you had the worst FIVE MASCOTS in the running to be number one.

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 09:38 PM

You must understand, for the better parts of the last four years this section of the site has been collecting dust while the once proud Eagle Empire was reduced to being a mere spectator and rare factor within the FCS playoff scene.

Once upon a time, we used to have quite a fun time bantering with the opponents here ... but after the scant number of UMASS fans left in 1999 it has been slim pickings ... only an occasional Furman fan nowadays ... even many of the App State fans are hesitant to visit.

But like the swallows returning to Capistrano, we finally see some signs of familiarity.

So pardon us while we start to climb back to our familiar perch.

BTW, good call on the possums. No one has used that one here before, so you do get an "A" for originality. Been running this site since the last time GSU played W&M .. been waiting for a second chance against you guys for quite some time.

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 09:40 PM
You're named after a king and queen of England, therefore, you are unpatriotic and do not love America (unlike GSU who has a bald eagle as a mascot = A real, American patriot).

Tribal
28th November 2010, 09:50 PM
GSU's admission site shows that 9,214 applied and 5,154 we admitted. Virignia has community colleges more selective than that!

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 09:52 PM
GSU's admission site shows that 9,214 applied and 5,154 we admitted. Virignia has community colleges more selective than that!

Man, you know how to get to our core! This just in: this is an athletics website.

GATA ERK
28th November 2010, 09:55 PM

I thawt we let everyone in. That iz tha best newz I seen all weak!

Tribal
28th November 2010, 09:56 PM
GSU's mean SAT scores are 1020 - 1170. 42% in the top 25% of their HS class? Ha ha, we have a school like that in Virginia...but that school has no football team because they have Basket Weaving 101 on Saturdays.

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 09:56 PM
Here's an interesting "number" fact:

GSU- 6 National Titles
W&M- 0 National Titles

Even West Georgia has 1 title in football.

Checkmate

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:00 PM
GSU's mean SAT scores are 1020 - 1170. 42% in the top 25% of their HS class? Ha ha, we have a school like that in Virginia...but that school has no football team because they have Basket Weaving 101 on Saturdays.

Weakest. Smack. Ever.

Can we bring back some SoCon smack talkers? At least they realize that football is more important than SAT statistics.

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 10:02 PM
Weakest. Smack. Ever.

Can we bring back some SoCon smack talkers? At least they realize that football is more important than SAT statistics.

This is Georgia Tech smack w/ U[sic]GA. If you can't compare "athletic" facts, go for "academic" facts.

I agree with bringing a SoCon poster back. As much as we hate them, FUJackle, Stumpy, and GreatAppSt at least can back up their smack with humor.

GATA ERK
28th November 2010, 10:03 PM

The five largest cities in Virgina combined are not as large as Georgia's largest city. What a backassward state. You guys may even be behind Mississippi. LOL

And don't try to claim DC as it is not in Va.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:03 PM
Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.

GSUEagle08
28th November 2010, 10:06 PM
Probably the same way it feels for you never to win a championship year in and year out.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:08 PM
Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.

This smack sounds familiar...oh yeah, that's right. Ask our buddies over at App. State about talking smack about us losing to Samford. Last time I checked, we were the only FCS to beat the number one team in the nation this season. When we beat the number 2 seed, it will just be another check mark on the list.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 10:09 PM

You actually bring up a good point. Our true freshman QB, back up TB, 2 freshmen OL, true freshman CB's and S's that were playing that game might be in trouble this Saturday. Luckily, I don't think we have to worry about that....

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:12 PM
This smack sounds familiar...oh yeah, that's right. Ask our buddies over at App. State about talking smack about us losing to Samford. Last time I checked, we were the only FCS to beat the number one team in the nation this season. When we beat the number 2 seed, it will just be another check mark on the list.

Actually W&M beat two #1 teams this year...Delaware and Villanova. Oh yea, we also beat #8 New Hampshire with our 4th string QB. Anyone else in the playoffs ALREADY beat 3 playoff teams? Ah, answer is no.

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 10:13 PM

Gosh, better hope W&M wins then. Since you put it that way, it sure would be pretty bad for us to beat you at your place .... :)

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:15 PM
Actually W&M beat two #1 teams this year...Delaware and Villanova. Oh yea, we also beat #8 New Hampshire with our 4th string QB. Anyone else in the playoffs ALREADY beat 3 playoff teams? Ah, answer is no.

Coastal Carolina
Appalachian State
South Carolina State

Ah, the answer is yes. We have beaten 3 playoff teams. Move on.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:16 PM
Wow, impressive group of guys you've had in the NFL. Adrian Peterson of the Bears is probably your best guy. I'm sure Darren Sharper laid him out a few times. If not, Mike Tomlin has coached someone who did. Superbowl winner and All Pro Darren Sharper and Superbowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin sound familiar? Guess where they played college ball.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:17 PM
You beat SC State IN the playoffs smart guy. If you want to put it that way, W&M will have beaten 4 playoff teams this Saturday.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 10:18 PM

SC St, Coastal Carolina and Appalachian St......hmmmm......

Evidently the number "3" doesn't mean the same thing at Ga. Southern as it does at Will & Fairy.

Walt3412
28th November 2010, 10:18 PM
Wow, impressive group of guys you've had in the NFL. Adrian Peterson of the Bears is probably your best guy. I'm sure Darren Sharper laid him out a few times. If not, Mike Tomlin has coached someone who did. Superbowl winner and All Pro Darren Sharper and Superbowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin sound familiar? Guess where they played college ball.

Are Sharper and Tomlin going to be dressing out on Saturday?

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:19 PM
Since W&M hasn't lost at home in over two seasons, I'm not worried about that. You'll be this year's Weber State and S. Illinois. They thought they were pretty good, too, until we waxed them.

Dave.
28th November 2010, 10:19 PM

The place that has less D-I national championships than us.

I know, that doesn't it narrow it down very much.

Since W&M hasn't lost at home in over two seasons, I'm not worried about that. You'll be this year's Weber State and S. Illinois. They thought they were pretty good, too, until we waxed them.

I'm sure App was saying that in 2007

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:20 PM
You beat SC State IN the playoffs smart guy. If you want to put it that way, W&M will have beaten 4 playoff teams this Saturday.

You said: Anyone else in the playoffs already beat 3 playoff teams? The answer to that is yes. We have already beaten 3 playoff teams. Also, don't count your Eagles before they hatch.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:21 PM

Not losing at home in a long time...I smell App. State '07.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 10:21 PM

How many National Championship rings do those guys have combined?

Is it more than 2?

Equal to 2?

No?

GoneTribal
28th November 2010, 10:22 PM
You must understand, for the better parts of the last four years this section of the site has been collecting dust while the once proud Eagle Empire was reduced to being a mere spectator and rare factor within the FCS playoff scene.

Once upon a time, we used to have quite a fun time bantering with the opponents here ... but after the scant number of UMASS fans left in 1999 it has been slim pickings ... only an occasional Furman fan nowadays ... even many of the App State fans are hesitant to visit.

But like the swallows returning to Capistrano, we finally see some signs of familiarity.

So pardon us while we start to climb back to our familiar perch.

BTW, good call on the possums. No one has used that one here before, so you do get an "A" for originality. Been running this site since the last time GSU played W&M .. been waiting for a second chance against you guys for quite some time.

glad to hear you guys are shaking off the rust :)

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Does beating a MEAC team who only won one game all season actually count as a win for you?

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:25 PM
Does beating a MEAC team who only won one game all season actually count as a win for you?

This just in: Savannah State isn't in the MEAC. WEAK. SMACK.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 10:25 PM
Not losing at home in a long time...I smell App. State '07.

Or Northern Iowa in '85 Semifinals

Or Nevada-Reno in '86 Semifinals

Or Troy in '95 1st Round

Or Delaware in '00 Semifinals

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:31 PM
This just in: Savannah State isn't in the MEAC. WEAK. SMACK.

Correct, they are in every other sport...except their football team is so bad, the're an independent in that sport. What's worse than being in the MEAC? Being shunned in one sport by the MEAC.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 10:32 PM
Here's the story on the W/M mascot:

I was sittin' on muh front porch one evening, sippin' a glass of sweet tea, thinking about getting up and having a shot of Jack Daniels, when Rufus, my lazy azz houn' dog let's out a single bark. I wasn't sure whether he smelled something coming or whether he was harkin' up a turkey neck bone, as Rufus rarely does anything but break wind. Rufus immediately just plopped right back down in the spot where he always is, I looked up the road, and sho' 'nuff, somebody was coming.

I figured it was one of my good for nothing friends, coming up to borry some quarters for the pool table at the juke joint up the road apiece. But as he approached, I was shocked to see a great furry mangy creature with the ugliest pirate hat you ever did see. "What the hell is that?!" I said to no one in particular, but Rufus answered anyway, "Beats me, homeboy!", he said. Rufus, being the worst dog that ever lived is only good for two things - gaseous exhausts that often lead to UFO sightings, and smart-azz comments. Stupid dog....you'd think a proper dog would bark and howl and at least run up to the approaching stranger and hump his leg or something....

Remembering the former incident with Montague, the armadillo, I had my .357 Magnum ready in case this mangy creature wanted to start some sh!t. As he approached the stairs leading up to the porch, I unsheathed my sidearm and introduced him to the shiny 6" stainless steel barrel. "What the hell do you want, and what the hell are you, anyway?" His hands shot up in the air as he could sense that lead death was only a slight index finger pull away.

"Sir....I don't want any trouble. I just would like to borrow your telephone, if I may?" was the response that I heard from the creature. "Son, I can't let you into my house. My wife would think you wuz some kind of Alabama/Missippy cross-breed or something and would shoot you herself", I replied. "Shoot 'em, homey", Rufus said without even lifting his head, and immediately vented, stupid dog.....

Now I had to act quickly, as I knew I couldn't let the creature in as my wife would surely think it was some World War II cousin experiment or something, and I couldn't stay on the porch long due to Rufus' discharge, so I decided to run the mangy creature up to the juke joint to use their telephone.

I grabbed my truck keys, sheathed my side arm and the creature and I got into my truck. As we rode down the road, careful not to hit any deer but trying my best to squash any armadillos that dared cross my path, the creature told me his story:

"At William and Mary, I was the selected one to change our mascot. We wished to get away from our Native American Pocahontas and companion thing so as not to offend anyone. We decided to do this in secret, so I traveled down to the swamps of south Georgia where we could transmogrify in secret. That's why I need to use the telephone. I need to call the university and tell them that the experiment was a failure. I was supposed to be a griffin - you know, half eagle/half lion. They gave me a mixture of putrid Virgina Brunswick stew, a blenderized frog nog potion that contained the remains of Col. Ebirt, the frog, some pug fur, two wren feathers and some shredded playing cards - the queen of hearts and the king of spades. I found a quiet spot in the swamp, read some Injun mojo from an old bark parchment, and drank the potion. Instead of becoming a griffin, I became this furry monstrosity."

"So, what's up with the ugly hat?", I asked. "Well, my genitals are on top of my head, and these hats are sold to tourists all over Williamsburg so almost everyone has one. Besides, it's better than wearing my briefs on my head." I couldn't argue with him there.

I dropped him off at the juke joint and headed home. As I approached the front porch, I was shocked to find Rufus actually sitting up for a change. "What was it, slick?" he asked me. "William and Mary mascot, I replied". "Well, that's a relief....your wife was sure that it was a result of a Mountaineer/Catamount love union" and Rufus flopped back down in his usual spot. I decided that I really did need that shot of Jack Daniels.....

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:33 PM
Correct, they are in every other sport...except their football team is so bad, the're an independent in that sport. What's worse than being in the MEAC? Being shunned in one sport by the MEAC.

Well they're joining the MEAC next year. Whoops. Seriously, stick to talking about things you know about, like CAA teams that blow their wad when they're ranked #1.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:35 PM
Well they're joining the MEAC next year. Whoops. Seriously, stick to talking about things you know about, like CAA teams that blow their wad when they're ranked #1.

And, what was GSU's ranking at the end of the season?

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 10:36 PM
Interesting stat when comparing these two school's playoff history. They have as many playoff wins as we have National Championships. That's an impressive history you boys have at Will & Fairy.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:36 PM

End of the season? What is this? The BCS? Rankings mean nothing.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:37 PM
The day that I spraypaint my name with flames behind it on a license plate frame is the day that I know that I graduated from GSU.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:39 PM
Sure, and the Dallas Cowboys won a few Super Bowls...how have they done since then? Losers speak of things they did years ago.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:39 PM
The day that I spraypaint my name with flames behind it on a license plate frame is the day that I know that I graduated from GSU.

Comical...since you're not a GSU fan, I'll let this one slide. The avatar isn't my name. It's the name of our athletic director. The flames represent...fire. Since you're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, it stands for "Fire Sam".

Dave.
28th November 2010, 10:42 PM

Yea, now you're really looking dumb

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 10:44 PM

I think it was somewhere between 96th and 123rd, a mere afterthought somewhere behind the likes of Dayton and Jacksonville.

Not really all that surprising seeing how we didn't play any CAA teams during the regular season to artificially inflate our schedule strength ....

I guess it really would be bad if we managed to beat W&M this weekend. Bad that is, if you are a Griffin :)

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:45 PM
GSU's record in the playoffs from 2004-2009. Bounced in the first round in 2004 and 2005 and no playoff appearances since. Let's stick to recent history.

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 10:47 PM
GSU's record in the playoffs from 2004-2009. Bounced in the first round in 2004 and 2005 and no playoff appearances since. Let's stick to recent history.

Well, if we can define timelines, let's look all the way back to 10:45 EST on 11/28/10. Yep, we're undefeated in the playoffs.

I like the way that works. Cool !

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:48 PM

You should research what offense we were running from 2006-2009. No triple option, no playoffs. Now, in it's FIRST YEAR back, we are already tallying playoff victories and a victory over the number one team in the nation.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:48 PM
I feel terrible not knowing anything about your school's AD. But, I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if I took the time to spraypaint that about my school's AD. What kind of loser would take the time to do that? My guess, you don't have a job waiting for you tomorrow morning so you have plenty of time. Or did you make that during your GA State Dept of Corrections license plate detail?

Dave.
28th November 2010, 10:50 PM
I feel terrible not knowing anything about your school's AD. But, I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if I took the time to spraypaint that about my school's AD. What kind of loser would take the time to do that? My guess, you don't have a job waiting for you tomorrow morning so you have plenty of time. Or did you make that during your GA State Dept of Corrections license plate detail?

Google Image Search brings up that picture, which is hosted elsewhere and was not created by that poster.

You suck at this.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYMxPdnOt5g&feature=related

William and Mary SAT scores at their finest.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe you can understand this....for some, it's become "politically correct" to dis the AD down here.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 10:54 PM
Where the hell is TALON? He's missing all the fun.....

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Ok, very recent timelines. Which school playing at Zable Stadium this Saturday DIDN'T have to play a play-in game because the beat worthy opponents throughout the regular season? Which school only had an opportunity to play in a play-in game because the playoff field was stretched to 20 teams? Do you even realize that you wouldn't have even made the playoffs if the FCS hadn't increased the field to 20? Hey, why did Wofford and ASU get to stay at home last Saturday while you played? You couldn't even win your conference. You weren't even second best.

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Maybe you can understand this....for some, it's become "politically correct" to dis the AD down here.

Not winning playoff games and national championships is the definition of a "good season" at Bill and Mary. Why would they fire their AD?

ValleyBoy
28th November 2010, 10:57 PM
In my hometown the COMPANY, West Point Pepperell had a Griffin as it's logo. We always called it a Flying JackASS.

Bill & Mary I have to let you know that that Flying JackAss is no more due to the death of the COMPANY.

This weekend the Eagle's will put your sorry Flying JackAss out of it's misery.

We Southern Boys do not care one bit about being politically Correct. As far as we are concered you can carry your Tribe of Flying JackAss's back to the home country after the beat down you will receive this weekend at the hand of the GSU Eagle Nation.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 10:58 PM
And you're fixing to get mauled by some redneck school with low SAT's and crude humor who wuzn't even second best. How's that make you feel? Do you want to apply mascara to your eyebrows? Do you wish to babble on about some imagined sense of superiority?

Tribal
28th November 2010, 10:59 PM
Not winning playoff games and national championships is the definition of a "good season" at Bill and Mary. Why would they fire their AD?

We would only fire our AD if we failed to graduate our scholar athletes. But, since only W&M and Stanford graduate 95% of the scholar athletes, our AD is safe.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:00 PM
Ah...that explains the zero national championships.....they are not a football school, they're a tiddlywinks school....

ValleyBoy
28th November 2010, 11:01 PM
Tribal my boy.
Sam is not his name.
Ole brother Sam be our AD. He don't like Sam. The flames be fire.
Meaning Fire Ole brother Sam as AD.

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 11:01 PM
Oh, this may be a rather fun week.

Just youtube "William and Mary Admissions Videos" or "William and Mary Supplemental Video"

O. M. G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rktUOI3qasE&feature=related

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 11:02 PM
Sure, and the Dallas Cowboys won a few Super Bowls...how have they done since then? Losers speak of things they did years ago.

What about those that have nothing to talk about from the past? Will & Fairy is 0-0 in National Championship games! You're kind of like the Detroit Lions of 1-aa. You can't talk about what you did years ago, because you've never done anything...

At least you don't have a losing record...I guess that's something to hang your hat on.

Dave.
We would only fire our AD if we failed to graduate our scholar athletes. But, since only W&M and Stanford graduate 95% of the scholar athletes, our AD is safe.

http://www.gentleman-scholars.com/images/GentScholarsLogo.jpg

SwampEagle
Besides, down heunh, we'd nevuh use spray paint....that's an inner city thang.....we'd use 'baccer spit and gator pizz.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 11:03 PM
I am from the south; I bowhunt and fish; I listen to country; and I vote Republican...so, your "redneck," "from the south," "politically correct" smack doesn't tweak me at all.

Dave.
28th November 2010, 11:04 PM
I am from the south; I bowhunt and fish; I listen to country; and I vote Republican...so, your "redneck," "from the south," "politically correct" smack doesn't tweak me at all.

You listen to country music?

Opinion: null and void

SouthernStyle
Ok, very recent timelines. Which school playing at Zable Stadium this Saturday DIDN'T have to play a play-in game because the beat worthy opponents throughout the regular season? Which school only had an opportunity to play in a play-in game because the playoff field was stretched to 20 teams? Do you even realize that you wouldn't have even made the playoffs if the FCS hadn't increased the field to 20? Hey, why did Wofford and ASU get to stay at home last Saturday while you played? You couldn't even win your conference. You weren't even second best.

BEAT WORTHY OPPONENTS??? It's pretty easy to rank the CAA teams when CAA teams are going deep in the playoffs. YET your taking half the conf with you to playoffs!!! JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT WE USE TO RUN THIS SHOW, we got tired and took a 5 year vacation and now on our way BACK home!!!! 6>0

GSUfanforever

Ah, this must be where we are screwing up...we have a saying here..."RINGS AND DIPLOMAS". You can have the best of both worlds!

Dave.
28th November 2010, 11:05 PM
6>0

I'm going to have to run some calculations to verify this, but I think you have it close at least.

SouthernStyle
28th November 2010, 11:06 PM
Tribal my boy.
Sam is not his name.
Ole brother Sam be our AD. He don't like Sam. The flames be fire.
Meaning Fire Ole brother Sam as AD.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! X1

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:06 PM
I am from the south; I bowhunt and fish; I listen to country; and I vote Republican...so, your "redneck," "from the south," "politically correct" smack doesn't tweak me at all.Why, then, you're just one them unknown cousins.....well, we're sorry, didn't mean to pizz you off, cuz.

C'mon down, getcha dip o' Copenhagen, saddle up that Bocephus CD and grab that stick and string and we'll just head on down to the votin' booth and spear us an elephant fish....

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 11:07 PM
Oh, this may be a rather fun week.

Just youtube "William and Mary Admissions Videos" or "William and Mary Supplemental Video"

O. M. G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rktUOI3qasE&feature=related

HOT! HOT! HOT! has officially been replaced by all of these! That's an amazing find E22!

Tribal
28th November 2010, 11:07 PM
Why, then, you're just one them unknown cousins.....well, we're sorry, didn't mean to pizz you off, cuz.

C'mon down, getcha dip o' Copenhagen, saddle up that Bocephus CD and grab that stick and string and we'll just head on down to the votin' booth and spear us an elephant fish....

I chew Skoal...sorry

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 11:10 PM
HOT! HOT! HOT! has officially been replaced by all of these! That's an amazing find E22!

I think, based on the girl's teeth, that she might be a direct descendant of Mary. She probably didn't need the supplemental video to get in.

This guy though ... well, let's just say I suspect he was an early admit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttBy2GCmW2w&feature=related

Dave.
28th November 2010, 11:10 PM
I chew Skoal...sorry

That's worse than those rednecks on here that drink beer.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:11 PM
I chew Skoal...sorryWell that don't matter none, that just means your kin is from Brantley County, that's all. Ain't nothin' wrong with it, cuz...

Now then, git yo' bow and arry and we'll just sneak on out at night and do us some snipe huntin'.

Tribal
28th November 2010, 11:11 PM
I think, based on the girl's teeth, that she might be a direct descendant of Mary. She probably didn't need the supplemental video to get in.

This guy though ... well, let's just say I suspect he was an early admit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttBy2GCmW2w&feature=related

Where is Foreskin, GA?

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 11:12 PM
Where is Foreskin, GA?

Must be where the gas station is where you buy your Skoal.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Where is Foreskin, GA?Right on in the heart of Virginia.

Tribal
I've got to go...work at 0600. You boys have been fun.

GSU_383
I chew Skoal...sorry

Tribal, seriously after he broke out those admissions videos, you should be running back to your tepee.

William and Mary might as well stand for Dorks and Ugly Girls after watching a dozen of those videos.

EagleSC
This thread is awfully similar to how our football season has gone this year....

"Be Careful what you wish for! You might not want to wake a sleeping giant!"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wccgvTlKLow/TGwtq-6OsaI/AAAAAAAAAJM/RuMXVFhkbvg/s1600/eagle-sharpens-claw.jpg

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:14 PM
Where is Foreskin, GA?

Or possibly in Assawoman, VA....

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 11:16 PM

Maybe we should cancel the football game and just have a spelling bee or debate contest. Maybe then the Will & Fairy boys would have a chance...

SouthernStyle
28th November 2010, 11:16 PM

Here Tribal ill give some material to help you sleep or scare you.. maybe one day this could be yall? (doubtful)

This is what a NC looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhszINT8v4

Tribal
28th November 2010, 11:17 PM
A current student at W&M is Ms. Virignia, so the ugly girls smack is weak. Google Image "Samantha Casey" and tell me GSU has something better than that!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Vrma7uTiYOVJUM:http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1335/stills/805egqj4.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1335/stills/805egqj4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.vainformer.com/news/2010/02/16/News/&usg=__JNk853WVTJB9qn9SjafDv3FTy68=&h=448&w=254&sz=27&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Vrma7uTiYOVJUM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=72&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwilliam%2B%2526%2Bmary%2Bmiss%2Bvirgi nia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4TSHB_en US256US256%26tbs%3Disch:1)http://www.missvirginiausa.com/uploads/photos/2009122311060274689.jpg

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 11:19 PM
http://currentvideonews.com/video/cheerleader_tackles_football_player

Maybe William and Mary should let their cheerleaders play football...they hit harder than their football players!

Tribal
Hello, what are you guys doing? I asked a question...get your hands out of your pants. Does GSU have something better than that?

SwampEagle
I don't know, Tribal. Before I could answer that, I'd need more pics posted. Tell ya what....I'll stop twisting your mind for a moment, just post some more pics of this fine specimen of Virgina ham and I'll give you a detailed report later.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 11:20 PM
Here Tribal ill give some material to help you sleep or scare you.. maybe one day this could be yall? (doubtful)

This is what a NC looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhszINT8v4

You know...the video quality isn't that great in that one. He might have trouble seeing it.

Try this one instead!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJX-H7Fn3h0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJX-H7Fn3h0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Or this one......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPms0Se0C4M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPms0Se0C4M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Or this one.....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdXJmhAQxYE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdXJmhAQxYE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Or this one....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUhrp2Gjnv4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUhrp2Gjnv4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SouthernStyle
A current student at W&M is Ms. Virignia, so the ugly girls smack is weak. Google Image "Samantha Casey" and tell me GSU has something better than that!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Vrma7uTiYOVJUM:http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1335/stills/805egqj4.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1335/stills/805egqj4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.vainformer.com/news/2010/02/16/News/&usg=__JNk853WVTJB9qn9SjafDv3FTy68=&h=448&w=254&sz=27&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Vrma7uTiYOVJUM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=72&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwilliam%2B%2526%2Bmary%2Bmiss%2Bvirgi nia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4TSHB_en US256US256%26tbs%3Disch:1)http://www.missvirginiausa.com/uploads/photos/2009122311060274689.jpg

hey every blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...... 2 out of 3 girls here at GEORGIA SOUTHERN make tribal ladies look like goats that APP ST wont even touch

GSUfanforever

Thought you were going to sleep? I bet you thought about that girl, wet the bed and woke yourself up. Back to bed...

Tribal
I'm out...full-time job with benefits awaits me.

ValleyBoy
28th November 2010, 11:21 PM

Swamy move this gal to the Hotties thread.

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:21 PM
She qualifies....

GSUfanforever
28th November 2010, 11:23 PM
I'm out...full-time job with benefits awaits me.

Benefits? Discount on chewin' tobaccy from the boss man?

SwampEagle
28th November 2010, 11:24 PM
I reckon I'll call it a night, too. Gotta be the first one in line at the unemployment bureau and then on to get some o' that good ol' gov't cheese....

Maybe one day I could have a job with benefits if I could only buy me one o' them William and Mary diplodicuses.

Eagle22
28th November 2010, 11:25 PM

Same for me.

See you in Williamsburg.

You can drink one of my beers. I am going in the morning to get my tires rotated on the John Deere just for this trip.

SouthernStyle
28th November 2010, 11:28 PM
youve showed me 1 girl.. let me see the rest.. Ill take 85-90% of the girl at GSU looking as fine as they do over 1 girl.. send me pics of the rest of your student body?
And second I find it odd you have that pic just laying around to throw up on a message board.. Is that what you keep in your office(janitors room) at the bus station you work at?

spdrumline
28th November 2010, 11:46 PM
I don't know if anyone has really brought this up, but one of Billy Bob and Mary Pat's losses this year came against James Madison. For this game, JMU installed a "gimmicky" wildcat offense that caught Slick Willy and his half-chicken, half-b*tch "griffin" by surprise. JMU only attempted one pass (incomplete) and was sacked twice. After rolling up an "amazing" 266 yards on the ground, the Pukes walked away with a 30-24 victory. JMU returned a blocked punt for a TD and recorded a safety against a Will & Grace team that did not turn the ball over once. Due to their excellent academics (thanks Tribal), the Graduatin' Griffins might actually learn something from the Wildcat Surprise, but I think our 3-O still gives them fits. GSU's defense forces a late turnover to hold on for a 20-17 victory.

EagleSC
28th November 2010, 11:48 PM

Don't you mean you have to get up in time for school to start?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/559112/958966.jpg

GSUEYES
28th November 2010, 11:49 PM
OK, Zable stadium and a griffin mascot. Who runs your sports marketing department?
Harry Potter.

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 12:52 AM

When the Eagles beat you Saturday, you will have to change your mascot to a Tampon, because W&M is only good for one period and does not have a second string!

However, if we did change to the Possums, it would be more like this:

http://benheck.com/images/possum/dvd_cover.jpg

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 01:45 AM
Unlike some schools, we don't change our mascot every time someone opposes it. Can't believe during the name change that the Griffins was the best option. But then I looked at the other choices: King and Queen, Phoenix, Wren, and Pug. Seriously? Who the heck was running this mascot change?

http://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/pug.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/griffin.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/kingqueen.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/phoenix.jpghttp://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/content/mascotfinalists/wren.jpg

Congratulations William and Mary. Not only do you have the worst mascot, you had the worst FIVE MASCOTS in the running to be number one.

They also had an idea for the asparagus as a mascot.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2277541/posts

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. - The College of William & Mary in Virginia is looking for a mascot and ideas have ranged from a feathered horse to an asparagus stalk.
The school said Monday more than 400 nominations have been submitted. William & Mary for decades was known as the Indians, but the school changed its nickname to Tribe in the 1980s.
The NCAA ruled in 2006 that the college could keep the Tribe nickname but its feathered logo was demeaning to Native Americans and had to go.
The school's athletic teams will still be called the Tribe, but the college wants a mascot that may , or may not , match the nickname. The asparagus stalk supporter notes that if served with cheese, the vegetable represents the school colors.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3302/williamg.jpg

Eagle22
29th November 2010, 07:17 AM

So essentially you are saying there is no pressure on us, that everyone expects W&M to win, right ?

Sounds about right.

Raptor23
29th November 2010, 07:47 AM
We might as well stay home and save all the wear and tear on us...I mean since we don't have a chance. I believe we were told that four times in 1985.....1986, 1989, 1990, 1999 and 2000....to help you count that is 6...yes 6 National Championships. and I believe 39 games in playoffs with the most wins of any other team. Now that we have the Option back in place we are hungry for number 7.... Oh and we did beat the number one team in the nation this year....but feel confident to put your 2nd and third team to begin the game, because you guys are so awesome.

eaglesnest
29th November 2010, 08:32 AM

Maybe we should just "mail you the trophy." Ask Arkansas State how that one worked out. (yes I know its not the championship, but it works)

GSUEagle08
29th November 2010, 08:44 AM
GSU Fans:

We are gonna get totally destroyed. We have no chance. Did you read what William and Mary is capable of?

1. They have not lost at home in TWO YEARS! I can't ever remember a time in which we could beat a team of that caliber and end a home streak.

2. How many CONFERENCE championships did Tribal mention?!?! Man, our a**** would be whooped in the CAA. I'm glad we don't play in that conference. I can't imagine having to play teams that just make it to the playoffs year in and year out. Especially that Delaware team from a few years back that made it to the championship game. I think they lost to some Blue Ridge mountain team from Crockett, NC or something like that. Sounds like a team we may have used to play.

3. Have you seen their history? One of the oldest schools in America. I'm sure they must have won a national title in there, but the records must have been lost. I just know that is the problem. Records weren't kept as well back then as they are now.

To close...we shouldn't even go. I'm scared of just how BAD we're gonna get whooped. Save all your money folks. I know everyone on here has no job and Christmas is just around the corner (at W&M it's the holidays...Gotta be P.C.) and unless you want Willie, Cricket, and Jimmy Ray to go without, just stay and shop at Wal-Mart this weekend for the big deals on gerbils and rubber sheets.

I hope no one is offended by this brash ray of coldness, but this is our reality now.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 08:55 AM
I really hope this isn't any of you jokers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSJ762dt_Q

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 08:57 AM
just an FYI for those making the trek up to the Burg this weekend...I know back home you guys are allowed to put your diploma on your dashboard and park in the handicapped spaces, but in the Burg, that doesn't work, and you'll get a ticket.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 09:06 AM
four times[/B] in 1985.....1986, 1989, 1990, 1999 and 2000....

I think a little more Sesame Street is needed :)

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 09:34 AM

Tribal has us with this obvious fact. Ok Eagle Fans, we might as well give it up. Here's a message for you Tribal:

http://distractible.org/wp-content/plugins/RndmImgs/Captain%20Obvious%20evil%20scientist%202.jpg

I prefer this obvious FCS fact:

Georgia Southern

Yrs. Participated: 17 (1985-86-87-88-89-90-93-95-97-98-99-2000-01-02-04-05-2010)

Won/Lost/Pct.: 39W - 10L - .796

1st Place: 6

2nd Place: 2

William & Mary

Years Participated: 8 years (1986-89-90-93-96-2001-04-2010)

Won/Lost/Pct.: 6W - 8L - .429

1st Place: 0

2nd Place: 0

Pike51
29th November 2010, 09:41 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/592977/william-mary-dvd-s2-23132872_medium.jpeg

Hmmmm... I got nothing.

Pike51
29th November 2010, 09:43 AM
This is why they are still called "the Tribe"!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vnmvWu_Rb0g/SkzqwkngveI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/SKIPd4QPW-4/s320/Gay+India

spdrumline
29th November 2010, 10:00 AM
I think a little more Sesame Street is needed :)

We were told four times during the 1985 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1986 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1989 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1990 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1999 playoffs that would not win, and we were told four times during the 2000 playoffs that would not win. Reading Comprehension (http://www.marin.edu/%7Edon/study/7read.html). In addition to these tips, you should try reading passages aloud to better understand what the author was trying to say.

Raptor23
29th November 2010, 10:11 AM
Yes I thought these guys could read better than Appy Students....I guess I was wrong.

GSUEYES
29th November 2010, 11:17 AM
They also had an idea for the asparagus as a mascot.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2277541/posts

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. - The College of William & Mary in Virginia is looking for a mascot and ideas have ranged from a feathered horse to an asparagus stalk.
The school said Monday more than 400 nominations have been submitted. William & Mary for decades was known as the Indians, but the school changed its nickname to Tribe in the 1980s.
The NCAA ruled in 2006 that the college could keep the Tribe nickname but its feathered logo was demeaning to Native Americans and had to go.
The school's athletic teams will still be called the Tribe, but the college wants a mascot that may , or may not , match the nickname. The asparagus stalk supporter notes that if served with cheese, the vegetable represents the school colors.

Local native american lawyer, Jonny Speakingbull, said it wasnt that there logo was demeaning it was that there RECORD was demeaning!
"Combining for a total of SEVEN (7) wins in 2006 and 2007 (3-8, 4-7) we felt that there comparison of native americans with W&M football was demeaning.
We suggested that they change there mascot to something that more closely represented their style of play, for instance, a female chicken.
We were informed that another team in their conference had beaten them to that particular mascot."

NCEagleMan05
29th November 2010, 11:28 AM
We were told four times during the 1985 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1986 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1989 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1990 playoffs that would not win, we were told four times during the 1999 playoffs that would not win, and we were told four times during the 2000 playoffs that would not win. Reading Comprehension (http://www.marin.edu/%7Edon/study/7read.html). In addition to these tips, you should try reading passages aloud to better understand what the author was trying to say.

A good Christmas gift for ANY tribe fan :

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JQ1MQQI%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:11 PM
Hey GSU Fan, how's that probation coming along? No, I'm not talking about YOUR probation, idiot, I'm talking about GSU football program's probation. Wow, even when you cheat, you suck/

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:14 PM
The Eagles first continuously fielded a football team in 1924; however, play was suspended for World War II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II) and revived in 1981.

Are you kidding...hey, toothless hillbillies, the War was over in the 1940's...you didn't figure that out until 1981? Nice academic school.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:16 PM
VanGorder scrapped Georgia Southern's famed triple option offense and did away with certain traditions such as the team's arrival on yellow school buses. Holy ****, are you kidding me? Your players still ride a YELLOW SCHOOLBUS? LOL, I couldn't make that up. A yellow frickin schoolbus! AHHHHHHHH

Pike51
29th November 2010, 01:19 PM
Hey GSU Fan, how's that probation coming along? No, I'm not talking about YOUR probation, idiot, I'm talking about GSU football program's probation. Wow, even when you cheat, you suck/

Nice try dipstick... our football program isn't on probation. Perhaps you should go back to square 1 and read this book before coming back.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:kMo3UJdVzNv9FM:http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp7/justind84/smack-for-dummies-1.jpg&t=1

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:19 PM
Yellow School Buses

When the football team was started again in 1981, money was tight. In fact, there wasn't enough money to furnish transportation. The Bulloch County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulloch_County) school system sold two buses for a dollar each to the team. The buses have been used by the team ever since as transportation to the Allen E. Paulson Stadium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulson_Stadium). It has become a rich tradition and many gather before the game to watch the arrival of the yellow school buses.

I have never seen something so pathetic. "Many gather?" Oh my god, what a bunch of losers.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:22 PM
Statesboro Residents to Georgia Southern Students: We Hate You. Drop Dead.

<ABBR class=published title="2007-10-30 09:07">October 30, 2007 9:07 am</ABBR>
by Erick (http://www.peachpundit.com/author/erick/) ∑ 15 comments (http://www.peachpundit.com/2007/10/30/statesboro-residents-to-georgia-southern-students-we-hate-you-drop-dead/#comments)

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:23 PM
At least a few Statesboro residents hate the students of Georgia Southern. Nancy Waters, on the Alcohol Control Board, apparently is feeling threatened that the students of Georgia Southern might actually now organize to overturn the Alcohol Control Boardís puritanical rule down there.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:24 PM
Your own town hates you. YOUR OWN TOWN! LOL

Pike51
29th November 2010, 01:25 PM
The Eagles first continuously fielded a football team in 1924; however, play was suspended for World War II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II) and revived in 1981.

Are you kidding...hey, toothless hillbillies, the War was over in the 1940's...you didn't figure that out until 1981? Nice academic school.

Let's see... Georgia = flat Virginia = hilly. Hillbilly = from Virginia. Apparently they don't teach geography at W&M.

Here is a pic from Williamsburg's upcoming Grand Illumination:
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0910/hillbilly-christmas-hillbilly-christmas-ham-trash-cans-pop-t-demotivational-poster-1254881028.jpg

GSUEYES
29th November 2010, 01:25 PM
Yellow School Buses

When the football team was started again in 1981, money was tight. In fact, there wasn't enough money to furnish transportation. The Bulloch County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulloch_County) school system sold two buses for a dollar each to the team. The buses have been used by the team ever since as transportation to the Allen E. Paulson Stadium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulson_Stadium). It has become a rich tradition and many gather before the game to watch the arrival of the yellow school buses.

I have never seen something so pathetic. "Many gather?" Oh my god, what a bunch of losers.

Next thing you know, this wise guy will tell us Beautiful Eagle Creek is really a drainage ditch!
The Horror!!!!

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:27 PM
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0133ec3c5a85970b-800wi (http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0133ec3c5a85970b-pi)

This is pretty awful. Rather than standing behind gay teen Derrick Martin, whose parents kicked him out of the house following his school's decision to allow him to bring his boyfriend (Richard Goodman, pictured below) to prom, a group of students at the school is protesting its decision (http://www.macon.com/2010/03/26/1073335/students-protest-bleckley-prom.html):
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef01310fe290c8970c-800wi (http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef01310fe290c8970c-pi) "Bleckley school system officials last week granted senior Derrick Martin permission to take another boy to prom. The decision marked the first decision in the countyís history about a same-sex couple attending the prom there. 'We knew Derrick was gay,' said Keith Bowman Jr., a high school senior who showed up at the rally. 'They donít want (Cochran) to be known as a pro gay town.' Most of the dozen attending the rally said they werenít bothered by Martin being gay or being allowed to attend prom with his partner. But they said the school systemís decision has brought too much attention to their small town. The rallyís organizer, Amber Duskin, sent text messages to high school students Wednesday asking them to show up. The senior said she asked her high school to return her prom ticket money and does not plan to attend because of Martin.' I donít believe in going up there and dancing with gay guys like that,' she said. 'Itís also not just him bringing a boy. It was bringing all this attention to it.'"
There has been much support for Martin elsewhere, though, Project Q Atlanta reports (http://www.projectqatlanta.com/news_articles/view/Atlanta_chorus_to_host_gay_teen_in_prom_flap?gid=5 156):
"The gay Georgia teen who gained attention this week for pushing to bring his boyfriend to the prom only to be kicked out by his parents will be a guest at Fridayís concert by the Atlanta Gay Menís Chorus. Derrick Martin (photo left), an 18-year-old honor student at Bleckley County High School in Cochran, is expected to attend AGMCís 'Georgia on My Mind' concert tonight at Virginia Highland Church, according to chorus Executive Director Keith Fenton. He may even return for one of the Saturday performances, too, Fenton says."
Martin has also reportedly been invited by Ellen DeGeneres to appear on her show.
Martin gave an interview to the Georgia Voice (http://www.thegavoice.com/index.php/news/georgia-news-menu/82-atlanta-gay-chorus-hosts-ga-teen-kicked-out-of-home-over-prom):
"Martin said being kicked out of his home by his parents on Tuesday because of the media attention this story has garnered hasn't dissuaded from being who he is. 'I know they had the right because it's their house. Now I just want to get an apartment and then go to college,' he said. Martin has a scholarship to Georgia Southern where he will be major in pre-law. Martin said Tuesday was an average day. He went to school and then to his job with a state tutoring program for at-risk third, fourth, fifth grade students and middle schools students to help them pass the CRCT. When he got home that evening his mother told him to pack his bags and leave. 'So I packed my stuff and left,' he said. 'She said it was disrespectful of me' to interview with a local TV station."

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:34 PM
http://www.theu.com/colleges_view/georgia_southern_university

Review says your academics suck, your drug scene is "Bobby Brown" and your pathetic school is "Easy to Get In To."
One GSU student wrote this:
Ok, so... this school sucks. I had to go here because I graduated with a 2.3 and couldnt get into UGA. So, when I came here I knew it wasnt going to be the top of the line in academics but I wasnt expecting to have bowling as a class! Now, I wouldnt say that im smart but im not dumb as dirt, and this school made me feel like I was a genius.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 01:36 PM
Ok, so... this school sucks. I had to go here because I graduated with a 2.3 and couldnt get into UGA. So, when I came here I knew it wasnt going to be the top of the line in academics but I wasnt expecting to have bowling as a class! Now, I wouldnt say that im smart but im not dumb as dirt, and this school made me feel like I was a genius.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 01:40 PM
GSU's captain taking the team off for a "two a day"
http://i52.tinypic.com/rrl26t.jpg

Followed by a couple team members at this year's Halloween party
http://i54.tinypic.com/fe16ae.jpg

This is what happens when GSU gets a few extra bucks from the State for "Campus Renovations"
http://i51.tinypic.com/4i5qr.jpg

hey, some traditions are worth keeping...kudos!

BoroNative
29th November 2010, 01:50 PM
http://www.indyweek.com/images/blogimages/2010/10/30/1288484056-0656unc_wm_10-30-10.jpg

Tribal
29th November 2010, 02:01 PM
Hey, Pike...just remember one thing...you went on W&M's message board and we had fun with you. Not personal, just fun. If I remember correctly, you even agreed to go on a beer date with someone. I'll admit, I didn't expect that...date and all. I thought Delaware fans talked a lot of smack...but you boys even have a message board dedicated to it. This game is going to be fun. Personally, I like to sit in the General Admissions (GA) are near the visiting team's section just so I can yell back at them...pisses my wife off to no end. GA State is coming to the CAA in two years (I think). I have to say, I wish it was GSU. Oh, W'burg has grits galore. Don't forget to bring Mrs. Dentist and your youngins'...we will only be respectful. Our stadium is family-friendly (unless JMU or Delaware are in town).

spdrumline
29th November 2010, 02:01 PM
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0133ec3c5a85970b-800wi (http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0133ec3c5a85970b-pi)

This is pretty awful. Rather than standing behind gay teen Derrick Martin, whose parents kicked him out of the house following his school's decision to allow him to bring his boyfriend (Richard Goodman, pictured below) to prom, a group of students at the school is protesting its decision (http://www.macon.com/2010/03/26/1073335/students-protest-bleckley-prom.html):
http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef01310fe290c8970c-800wi (http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef01310fe290c8970c-pi) "Bleckley school system officials last week granted senior Derrick Martin permission to take another boy to prom. The decision marked the first decision in the county’s history about a same-sex couple attending the prom there. 'We knew Derrick was gay,' said Keith Bowman Jr., a high school senior who showed up at the rally. 'They don’t want (Cochran) to be known as a pro gay town.' Most of the dozen attending the rally said they weren’t bothered by Martin being gay or being allowed to attend prom with his partner. But they said the school system’s decision has brought too much attention to their small town. The rally’s organizer, Amber Duskin, sent text messages to high school students Wednesday asking them to show up. The senior said she asked her high school to return her prom ticket money and does not plan to attend because of Martin.' I don’t believe in going up there and dancing with gay guys like that,' she said. 'It’s also not just him bringing a boy. It was bringing all this attention to it.'"
There has been much support for Martin elsewhere, though, Project Q Atlanta reports (http://www.projectqatlanta.com/news_articles/view/Atlanta_chorus_to_host_gay_teen_in_prom_flap?gid=5 156):
"The gay Georgia teen who gained attention this week for pushing to bring his boyfriend to the prom only to be kicked out by his parents will be a guest at Friday’s concert by the Atlanta Gay Men’s Chorus. Derrick Martin (photo left), an 18-year-old honor student at Bleckley County High School in Cochran, is expected to attend AGMC’s 'Georgia on My Mind' concert tonight at Virginia Highland Church, according to chorus Executive Director Keith Fenton. He may even return for one of the Saturday performances, too, Fenton says."
Martin has also reportedly been invited by Ellen DeGeneres to appear on her show.
Martin gave an interview to the Georgia Voice (http://www.thegavoice.com/index.php/news/georgia-news-menu/82-atlanta-gay-chorus-hosts-ga-teen-kicked-out-of-home-over-prom):
"Martin said being kicked out of his home by his parents on Tuesday because of the media attention this story has garnered hasn't dissuaded from being who he is. 'I know they had the right because it's their house. Now I just want to get an apartment and then go to college,' he said. Martin has a scholarship to Georgia Southern where he will be major in pre-law. Martin said Tuesday was an average day. He went to school and then to his job with a state tutoring program for at-risk third, fourth, fifth grade students and middle schools students to help them pass the CRCT. When he got home that evening his mother told him to pack his bags and leave. 'So I packed my stuff and left,' he said. 'She said it was disrespectful of me' to interview with a local TV station."

What's your point in all of this? I know Richard, he's in the band here at GSU. But other than that, this story has as much to do with Georgia Southern as Griffins have to do with Willy Wonka and his Oompa Loompa mistress Mary.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 02:06 PM
I'll bet you "know" Richard...you probably call him Dick.

Pike51
29th November 2010, 02:13 PM
Hey, Pike...just remember one thing...you went on W&M's message board and we had fun with you. Not personal, just fun. If I remember correctly, you even agreed to go on a beer date with someone. I'll admit, I didn't expect that...date and all. I thought Delaware fans talked a lot of smack...but you boys even have a message board dedicated to it. This game is going to be fun. Personally, I like to sit in the General Admissions (GA) are near the visiting team's section just so I can yell back at them...pisses my wife off to no end. GA State is coming to the CAA in two years (I think). I have to say, I wish it was GSU. Oh, W'burg has grits galore. Don't forget to bring Mrs. Dentist and your youngins'...we will only be respectful. Our stadium is family-friendly (unless JMU or Delaware are in town).

Nothing personal taken at all and if my post reflected such, I apoligize. I look forward to more spirited banter in person.

As for the Mrs., she is unable to make the trip and we don't have any youngins as of yet. That said, it's all in good fun and I for one look forward to continued smack all week. It's nice to finally exchange wits with someone with a brain. (have you ever tried to talk trash with App. State or Elon? good luck!)

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 02:15 PM
I once tried to talk trash with App St. peeps, but they were tired of talking about work, and wanted to change the subject.

Pike51
29th November 2010, 02:15 PM
Was this result of some pretty girl affirmative action policy at Bill and Marge? We have more hot girls in one freshman history class than in your entire school based on the lame admission videos.

Check out her clear stripper shoes. That says enough right there!

BoroNative
29th November 2010, 02:17 PM

Make sure not to forget and change the menu at the drive-thru to Breakfast when you get there.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 02:21 PM
Check out her clear stripper shoes. That says enough right there!

WOW, a pic like that and you noticed her shoes. That says enough right there!

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 02:21 PM
Tribal, better known as Jessee Vasold, aka "Kathy Middlesex"

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/114096/thumbs/s-JESSEE-large.jpg

Transgender Homecoming Queen Crowned At William And Mary

<!-- Module ends: article-header--><!-- Module starts: article-byline (ArticleByline) -->October 25, 2009|By Melinda Waldrop
WILLIAMSBURG ó The College of William and Mary's new homecoming queen is a transgender student, a "gender-queer" junior selected by classmates this week with little fuss.
In a red shirt, black pants and a small silver lip ring, Jessee Vasold made a half-time appearance Saturday at the Tribe's football game against James Madison. The new queen was greeted with polite applause but little other notice. Vasold and the other members of the homecoming court were introduced, posed for pictures, and walked off the field.
Vasold identifies as "gender-queer," a catch-all term for those who identify with something other than traditional male or female gender roles.

Normally, it really just depends on the day, how I dress," said Vasold, who prefers gender neutral pronouns - "ze" instead of he or she and "zir" instead of him or her. "I don't identify as a woman. It really just depends on the day and the occasion."
Vasold has created an account on the social networking site Facebook for a female identity, Kathy Middlesex.

http://articles.dailypress.com/2009-10-25/news/0910240098_1_homecoming-queen-gender-roles-william-and-mary

http://flathatnews.com/content/71865
<!-- Module ends: a-body-first-para-->
<!-- Module ends: article-header-->

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:22 PM
From humble beginnings a mere 29 years ago.... and look what we've accomplished in that time!

Kind of sad that you guys have had a football program since the 1890's and have yet to capture the trophy.

Yellow School Buses

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 02:24 PM
The flag flown at tailgating for the Tribe:

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2008/06/homosexual_rainbow_flag.jpg

SunBeltNightmare
29th November 2010, 02:24 PM

<!-- Module ends: article-header--><!-- Module starts: article-byline (ArticleByline) -->October 25, 2009|By Melinda Waldrop
WILLIAMSBURG — The College of William and Mary's new homecoming queen is a transgender student, a "gender-queer" junior selected by classmates this week with little fuss.
In a red shirt, black pants and a small silver lip ring, Jessee Vasold made a half-time appearance Saturday at the Tribe's football game against James Madison. The new queen was greeted with polite applause but little other notice. Vasold and the other members of the homecoming court were introduced, posed for pictures, and walked off the field.
Vasold identifies as "gender-queer," a catch-all term for those who identify with something other than traditional male or female gender roles.

Normally, it really just depends on the day, how I dress," said Vasold, who prefers gender neutral pronouns - "ze" instead of he or she and "zir" instead of him or her. "I don't identify as a woman. It really just depends on the day and the occasion."
Vasold has created an account on the social networking site Facebook for a female identity, Kathy Middlesex.

http://articles.dailypress.com/2009-10-25/news/0910240098_1_homecoming-queen-gender-roles-william-and-mary

Ouch. Not really sure how the tribe is going to spin this one in their favor.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 02:25 PM
Ouch. Not really sure how the tribe is going to spin this one in their favor.

simple, it's our starting MLB, and it is angry. Be afraid...be VERY afraid :)

BoroNative
29th November 2010, 02:26 PM

WILLIAMSBURG — The College of William and Mary's new homecoming queen is a transgender student, a "gender-queer" junior selected by classmates this week with little fuss.

Don't embarrass the QB by outing it.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 02:26 PM
Nothing personal taken at all and if my post reflected such, I apoligize. I look forward to more spirited banter in person.

As for the Mrs., she is unable to make the trip and we don't have any youngins as of yet. That said, it's all in good fun and I for one look forward to continued smack all week. It's nice to finally exchange wits with someone with a brain. (have you ever tried to talk trash with App. State or Elon? good luck!)

Pike, no, I wasn't saying that you wrote anything off-color. This is a smack talk board. I'm enjoying it. Look me up when you get to Zable. I usually sit in the GA section, opposite the scoreboard, near the visiting team's section. I'm 6'4, 250, bald and damn handsome...you can't miss me. Just don't tell my wife that you met me on a message board...she probably thinks I'm researching our 2011 vacation.

Pike51
29th November 2010, 02:33 PM

WILLIAMSBURG ó The College of William and Mary's new homecoming queen is a transgender student, a "gender-queer" junior selected by classmates this week with little fuss.

I will not hit on "ladies" at WMU. I will not hit on "ladies" at WMU. I will not hit on "ladies" at WMU.

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:33 PM
Hello, what are you guys doing? I asked a question...get your hands out of your pants. Does GSU have something better than that?

That's the norm at Georgia Southern. The man that started it all said it best:

"...The co-eds outnumber the men 3 to 2. They're all good looking and they're all rich. And folks, you just can't beat that...and you just can't beat Georgia Southern. And you ain't seen nothin yet... " -Erk Russell

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DXfbDjZYtMM/SuiykY_hEwI/AAAAAAAABmk/2G-net7ha7k/s1600/4.jpg

GSUEYES
29th November 2010, 02:35 PM
simple, it's our starting MLB, and it is angry. Be afraid...be VERY afraid :)

Nicely played, sir, nicely played!

Tribal
29th November 2010, 02:38 PM
That's the norm at Georgia Southern. The man that started it all said it best:

"...The co-eds outnumber the men 3 to 2. They're all good looking and they're all rich. And folks, you just can't beat that...and you just can't beat Georgia Southern. And you ain't seen nothin yet... " -Erk Russell

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DXfbDjZYtMM/SuiykY_hEwI/AAAAAAAABmk/2G-net7ha7k/s1600/4.jpg

Holy ****, look at that cow at the back and the flat-chested one in the front! The midget holding the foot looks like something out of Star Wars. Please, tell me this isn't your best photo of GSU hags.

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:42 PM
Holy ****, look at that cow at the back and the flat-chested one in the front! The midget holding the foot looks like something out of Star Wars. Please, tell me this isn't your best photo of GSU hags.

It's hard to compare to your homecoming shim.

Tribal
29th November 2010, 02:42 PM
http://images.dailyme.com/assets/2009111900010164.jpg

Qwikness
29th November 2010, 02:47 PM

Now I know why you're called "William AND Mary"

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:50 PM
http://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/photosets/sgt-cheerleader/sgtcheerleader2_cropped.jpg

No comparison to:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3354195896_ce176373e2.jpg

Pike51
29th November 2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.wm.edu/news/images/2009/photosets/sgt-cheerleader/sgtcheerleader2_cropped.jpg

No comparison to:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3354195896_ce176373e2.jpg

Game, Set, Match. Winner: Georgia Southern!!

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:54 PM
Seriously though, do the girls lift the guys?

GSUEagle08
29th November 2010, 02:55 PM
I'm sure Bill and Mary have an empty trophy case too. Silly Virginia teams.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/371/581/trophycase_display_image.jpg?1283300092

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 02:57 PM
Tribe, I've got to know...do your cheerleaders perform on reinforced concrete, or do you fill in the potholes they create after every game?

6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern
29th November 2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.wm.edu/news/images/archive/2008/photosets/homecoming-2008/girls_cropped-475x265.jpg

Pretty sad situation when the one on the left has all the "party" beads....

gataeagles7
29th November 2010, 03:02 PM

Pleas tell me that these are not W&M's real cheerleaders. This is a joke right? Or a pic from another school?

Really, this is a joke right?

6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern
29th November 2010, 03:10 PM
http://images.dailyme.com/assets/2009111900010164.jpg

http://gapcache.lingospot.com/2010/11/01/William_Mary_North_Carolina_Football_NCRAL.large.j pg

GSUEagle08
29th November 2010, 03:15 PM
^^^
LOL

Hail The Blue
29th November 2010, 03:19 PM
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/msbrackenridge/2007/05/18/i_love_this_thread.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Hail The Blue
29th November 2010, 03:20 PM
Seriously... Glad we are back on track. The smack on this board has been pretty weak during the non-option days.

gataeagles7
29th November 2010, 03:27 PM
Has anybody actually visited the W&M athletics website?

http://www.tribeathletics.com/

I thought we had it bad.

Hail The Blue
29th November 2010, 03:28 PM
Has anybody actually visited the W&M athletics website?

http://www.tribeathletics.com/

I thought we had it bad.

I was 90% sure I was about to be Rick Rolled.

gataeagles7
29th November 2010, 03:30 PM
I was 90% sure I was about to be Rick Rolled.

Rick Rolled would be better than that crap.

FTR - I think the App "Hot Hot Hot" video should be the new Rick Roll.

GSUEYES
29th November 2010, 03:33 PM
nm

gataeagles7
29th November 2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.tribeathletics.com/uploaded/images/storyimg10662.gif

W&M SID: "Let's take a picture of our 2 SEMI-FINALIST trophies and put it on the cover of our media guide so that it LOOKS like we've won something."

FAIL!

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 04:05 PM

That's what is on the other side of the GLORY hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7LdZSh5EM

Eagle22
29th November 2010, 05:04 PM

I won't say I had forgotten about this.

I will say I had tried to.

lol.

GSU_383
29th November 2010, 05:13 PM
WOW! Are they even allowed to talk SMACK after that?

How many Jessica Middlesex's are on the football team? No wonder they have 5 quarterbacks. Two may end up dressing out for the cheerleading squad before the game!!!

GSC75
29th November 2010, 05:13 PM
BA-ZINGA!

GSU_383
29th November 2010, 05:17 PM
"William and Mary Quarterback, aka Sandy Saddlesex, will be named Homecoming Queen and King during the 2010 homecoming game. Sandy plays QB for the football team and 3rd base for the women's softball team! CONGRATS SANDY!!!"

GSUEYES
29th November 2010, 05:21 PM
WOW! Are they even allowed to talk SMACK after that?

How many Jessica Middlesex's are on the football team? No wonder they have 5 quarterbacks. Two may end up dressing out for the cheerleading squad before the game!!!

I think you mean CROSS-DRESSING out...

Prideofthegolden Isles
29th November 2010, 05:32 PM
"Vasold identifies as gender-queer and prefers to be referred to with gender neutral pronouns: “ze” in place of he or she and “zir” rather than him or her."....
I literally Rolled on the Floor and laughed my A$$ off!!!! words cannot describe how big the smile on my face is!

Especially after them boasting about this...
http://www.missvirginiausa.com/uploads/photos/2009122311060274689.jpg

for every one of "zer", there are classrooms full of "zims"...
http://www.dailypress.com/media/photo/2009-12/51206108.jpg

GSU_383
29th November 2010, 05:38 PM
"Vasold identifies as gender-queer and prefers to be referred to with gender neutral pronouns: “ze” in place of he or she and “zir” rather than him or her."....
I literally Rolled on the Floor and laughed my A$$ off!!!! words cannot describe how big the smile on my face is!

Especially after them boasting about this...
http://www.missvirginiausa.com/uploads/photos/2009122311060274689.jpg

for every one of "zer", there are classrooms full of "zims"...
http://www.dailypress.com/media/photo/2009-12/51206108.jpg

I dropped my laptop and laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes after reading the BOLDED above!

I love this thread!!! It just keeps getting better and better!

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 06:06 PM
Tribal, as you may know Chick-fil-A was founded in Georgia. They have a well known advertising campaign titled 'Eat More Chicken'. I found this picture of the Chick-fil-A cows dressed as cheerleaders. Eat More Chicken indeed!!

http://wmpeople.wm.edu/asset/index/tribaldancers/teamphoto0910

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 06:10 PM
Tribal, may I suggest that you ask your homecoming shim to join the cheerleading team? Ze would fit right in with that squad.

GoneTribal
29th November 2010, 06:25 PM
man are you guys going to feel dumb when zit tears your defense apart on Saturday ;)

BLUETIDE95
29th November 2010, 06:28 PM

Pike51
29th November 2010, 06:31 PM
Whoa, fellas! Let's keep it above the belt.

This is a football thread, and these young women are someones' daughters.

Ha ha. Just kidding.

I was just about to question who the F you were... then you saved yourself!

t.mcelrath
29th November 2010, 06:39 PM
Our defense gets torn apart regularly, that's why we bring extra jerseys for #66.

man are you guys going to feel dumb when zit tears your defense apart on Saturday ;)

GSUEagle08
29th November 2010, 06:40 PM
Virginia is for Lovers? I sure hope it isn't with those cheerleaders above.

More like Virginia is for Leftovers.

BLUETIDE95
29th November 2010, 06:48 PM

aristocracker
29th November 2010, 07:04 PM
I have found another transgender William & Mary graduate. Meet Peggy, works for "USA Prime Credit", on Discover Card Commercials.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs322.snc4/41573_150307978341872_1264_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HafE-OguidY

oldfart
29th November 2010, 07:59 PM
Tribal, as you may know Chick-fil-A was founded in Georgia. They have a well known advertising campaign titled 'Eat More Chicken'. I found this picture of the Chick-fil-A cows dressed as cheerleaders. Eat More Chicken indeed!!

BILL and Homely Mary has nothing compared to this
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Georgia+southern+cheerleaders&form=QBIR&qs=n&sk=#focal=715397a9538aa240bc1bc466fa05c513&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fgsucheer.smugmug.com%2F2005-6%2FCoed%2FChattanooga%2F02020%2F53047250_qBwvB-D.jpg

Pike51
29th November 2010, 08:27 PM
http://frathousesports.com/wp-content/uploads/Elise-Carolyn-Whitney-Georgia-Southern-University.jpg

We don't even need to play the cheerleader card... we have hot twins on our basketball team!!

GSUEagle08
29th November 2010, 08:32 PM
http://frathousesports.com/wp-content/uploads/Elise-Carolyn-Whitney-Georgia-Southern-University.jpg

We don't even need to play the cheerleader card... we have hot twins on our basketball team!!

I didn't know that!

Tribal, don't even lie about how you feel about this.

Raptor23
29th November 2010, 09:04 PM
I have to say this is the best Smack-Talk I have seen on this board in a long time.

SwampEagle
29th November 2010, 09:25 PM
So....lemme get this straight.....yellow school buses ain't cool? Ain't nobody never done tol' me dat!

Awright, enuff of that. Okay, since y'all wanna talk 'bout good lookin' women, let's do this. Tribal and GoneTribblin', y'all need to start sneakin' into chicks domiciles - dorms, apartments, they mama's and daddy's house, what ever and take some pictures. Now...it's gotta have something Bill and Maybelle in the pic or else it don't count. If you're skeered ya might get arrested, then ya probably shouldn't do this, but walk on campus, if you can get outta dish duty at the Waffle House, and take pics of chicks around campus - again they gotta be wearing something to ID or be taken in front of a sign or something. Don't post on the thread, ya might get in trouble with 22, just send them to me via PM. I'll decide if they is pretty or not and I'll tell the rest o' the bunch that y'all got some fine trim on campus.

Now jump to it, now. I will expect the first batch of pics by 10am tomorrow.

I ain't gonna charge you for this right now. Consider it a freebie unless I don't get any good ones. By the way, if you is in the market for some good rumors, then I is yo' numba one resource. Cash only and don't ask for credit 'cause I ain't giving you nairn.

SwampEagle
29th November 2010, 09:36 PM
BTW, we hope you ain't gettin' offended none, 'cause we all is just warmin' you up until TALON gets here. Once he arrives, yo' mind will belong to him. He'll have you sucking out you own brains through one of them curly Q soda straws they sell in them fine gift shops in Williamsburg. You will begin to crave soup sammiches and will try to order a football bat at your local Burger King. Y'all will invent the first screen door for a submarine and will start wearing wattamelon seed necklaces.

You will brush yo' hair and comb yo' teeth and attempt to style yo' tailnails in flybacks. You will create the first pubic mulllet and try bobbing for french fries.

beachbumeagle
29th November 2010, 09:48 PM
^^^^^^^
BEST SMACK IN YEARS !!!!

GSU
30th November 2010, 01:00 AM
HMM, dunno if this has been mentioned. If u planned on tailgaiting up at the W&M game you might be in for a surprise.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/college-bans-beer-pong-tables

Wow. Beer pong tables are banned! Likewise all drinking games are banned... Sounds like a bunch of pansies.

"we pregame harder than you play!"

ValleyBoy
30th November 2010, 07:13 AM
The College of William & Mary is banning tables that can be used for beer pong. The college said they are making the change to support their ban on drinking games.

What gets me about Bill & Mary beer pong Nazi police is that any and I mean any table can be use in the serious game of drink'in.
I am sorry to hear that all tables have been removed from the campus at Bill & Mary and that tables manners have gone extreamely down with all students eating off the floor due to table ban.

Man Y'all at Bill & Mary are really messed up.

First change mascot to be policitally correct.
Queer for Homecomming Queen, If it walks like a duck, quack's like a duck, fly's like a duck it is a duck.
Ban on all tables on campus.

Notice to all Eagle Fan's that will be tailgating on Bill & Mary campus this weekend. Please leave picnic tables in the boro if you do not want to lose said picnic table to the Beer Pong Table Police. BPTP

oldfart
30th November 2010, 07:34 AM
The College of William & Mary is banning tables that can be used for beer pong. The college said they are making the change to support their ban on drinking games.

What gets me about Bill & Mary beer pong Nazi police is that any and I mean any table can be use in the serious game of drink'in.
I am sorry to hear that all tables have been removed from the campus at Bill & Mary and that tables manners have gone extreamely down with all students eating off the floor due to table ban.

Man Y'all at Bill & Mary are really messed up.

First change mascot to be policitally correct.
Queer for Homecomming Queen, If it walks like a duck, quack's like a duck, fly's like a duck it is a duck.
Ban on all tables on campus.

Notice to all Eagle Fan's that will be tailgating on Bill & Mary campus this weekend. Please leave picnic tables in the boro if you do not want to lose said picnic table to the Beer Pong Table Police. BPTP

No beer pong, a mythical mascot, homely cheerleaders AND A HOMECOMING QUEER? Wow, any smack they dish out is negated. Now I feel sorry for them. Sucks to be them.

SwampEagle
30th November 2010, 07:38 AM
I suppose they don't want us pizzin' in the parking lots, neither...man, don't sound like they want us up there to lower their property values.

Will they have designated spittoons? Will they be segregated - a Skoal spittoon for Tribal, a Copenhagen spittoon for all the high class visitors?

Are there any regulations about public flatulence? I wonder how they enforce this? Do they hire students to follow folk and sniff their lower extremes and if foul wind is detected do they blow a whistle and say "Oooooh, he pooted!" Will they revoke our badminton privileges?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGzWmeLFdqxG4K4Evise2TOfcDYaq0f 19shwnJubSpGexivH9mzg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG7D4L_Y8Em_bc81FyC_8iD0MD0Nnty nL3QsKl0cda6FkwcQINXA

AUgradGSUgradstudent
30th November 2010, 07:44 AM
Was this result of some pretty girl affirmative action policy at Bill and Marge? We have more hot girls in one freshman history class than in your entire school based on the lame admission videos.

THIS. Dear Lord, this. I was tortured as a GTA for two semesters at trying to keep from hitting on the girls.

ValleyBoy
30th November 2010, 08:15 AM
I suppose they don't want us pizzin' in the parking lots, neither...man, don't sound like they want us up there to lower their property values.

Swampy just be careful and mindful not to enter the same bathroom to do your pizzin' that the ze or zhe or what ever they want to call there queers at Bill & Mary use for there pizzin's

SwampEagle
30th November 2010, 08:21 AM
Good advice, VB. I think I'll just whiz in muh beer bottles (a little trickier in cans, but not impossible).

I've been known to scratch meself in the nether regions when the itch become bad - reckon I oughtta refrain from this? Don't wanna offend nobody, y'see. Damn sho' don't wanna have my Backgammon (acey duecey for all you Navy types) card confiscated.

eaglewithabus
30th November 2010, 08:30 AM
Ha ha lovin this...been too busy to get over here. Ill give it to ya tribe, your Miss Virginia looks good. Someone did a hell of a job photoshoping her junk outta that picture.

SunBeltNightmare
30th November 2010, 09:29 AM
Ha ha lovin this...been too busy to get over here. Ill give it to ya tribe, your Miss Virginia looks good. Someone did a hell of a job photoshoping her junk outta that picture.

If only I had a sound clip of the SCST 101, intermission magicians, I would play one of their tuba / drum solos right now in celebration of your knock out punch.

GSUEYES
30th November 2010, 11:59 AM

Ding, ding, ding.
We have a winner!

bluelightspecial
30th November 2010, 12:18 PM
I still can't get past the fact that they had Asparagus in the running for their new mascot at one time.

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:21 PM
BTW, we hope you ain't gettin' offended none, 'cause we all is just warmin' you up until TALON gets here. Once he arrives, yo' mind will belong to him. He'll have you sucking out you own brains through one of them curly Q soda straws they sell in them fine gift shops in Williamsburg. You will begin to crave soup sammiches and will try to order a football bat at your local Burger King. Y'all will invent the first screen door for a submarine and will start wearing wattamelon seed necklaces.

You will brush yo' hair and comb yo' teeth and attempt to style yo' tailnails in flybacks. You will create the first pubic mulllet and try bobbing for french fries.

Man, are you guys gay for "Talon" or what? "Wait til Talon gets here." Let me see, is Talon like the top bopper from the movie The Warriors? Is he going to make us poor Tribe fans cry? What's he going to say on here that's going to "get us good?" Oh wait, I think we ate Talon last Thursday. The good news is he was reincarnated in my toilet bowl Thursday night...flushed him right back to Statesboro, the cutest little town between Rincon and Macon.

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:23 PM
holy jeebus you guys are ridiculous. first of all - that horse has been dead a long time...how long are you gonna continue to beat it? 10 pages of talking ish about our girls. This is like listening to Carl Lewis brag about how he would kick the special olympians a$$ in a race.

Show me one dude, just ONE DUDE who claims to have gone to W&M "for the ladies" and I will eat crow til I'm sh1tting feathers, otherwise, let's focus on the oh scary option. it's a double option, almost a triple option...it's so beautiful (in my best double rainbow voice of course)

edit* this doesn't mean there aren't hot chicks at W&M, cause we have our fair share...k, I feel better! :)

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:24 PM
They also were considering asparagus as their mascot.

I'm glad your the 15th person to bring that one up in this thread...

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:28 PM
I'm sure Bill and Mary have an empty trophy case too. Silly Virginia teams.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/371/581/trophycase_display_image.jpg?1283300092

Yea, silly Virginia teams, only won the National Championship twice lately (Richmond and JMU). Yes, slow-burner, Richmonda and JMU are in Virginia.

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:28 PM
holy jeebus you guys are ridiculous. first of all - that horse has been dead a long time...how long are you gonna continue to beat it? 10 pages of talking ish about our girls. This is like listening to Carl Lewis brag about how he would kick the special olympians a$$ in a race.

Show me one dude, just ONE DUDE who claims to have gone to W&M "for the ladies" and I will eat crow til I'm sh1tting feathers, otherwise, let's focus on the oh scary option. it's a double option, almost a triple option...it's so beautiful (in my best double rainbow voice of course)

Now that you have admitted that your women are ugly, it has become very clear why you have so much anger built up. Most likely it is sexual frustration, hence why you would be out chasing double rainbows.

oldfart
30th November 2010, 12:29 PM

edit* this doesn't mean there aren't hot chicks at W&M, cause we have our fair share...k, I feel better! :)

We know. Guys go to WM for the guys, we get it. Now who is this guy "Crow" you are going to eat?

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:35 PM
Weak. A$$. Sauce.

StudentEagleFan
30th November 2010, 12:35 PM

The one in the middle has 3 sets of tits... I guess thats 3 times as much fun up in VA.

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:38 PM
Weak. A$$. Sauce.

not as weak as your response.

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:39 PM
That "your women" smack is old. That's the same as my "we're academically superior" smack...neither has anything to do with football. Other than UNC this season, Tribe hasn't been beaten by a non-CAA team in ages. Guys Sucking Uncles hasn't done anything since 2002 and you wouldn't even be in the playoffs with a 16 team bracket. You started the season 4-4 (.500) and lucked your way past App State. Your other wins were against subpar teams. You're so happy to finally have a chance, you can't stand it anymore. But, at 1630 this Saturday, you're going to be kicking your dog. Don't do anything stupid in Williamsburg...our cops have itchy trigger fingers.

BLUETIDE95
30th November 2010, 12:40 PM

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:42 PM
That "your women" smack is old. That's the same as my "we're academically superior" smack...neither has anything to do with football. Other than UNC this season, Tribe hasn't been beaten by a non-CAA team in ages. Guys Sucking Uncles hasn't done anything since 2002 and you wouldn't even be in the playoffs with a 16 team bracket. You started the season 4-4 (.500) and lucked your way past App State. Your other wins were against subpar teams. You're so happy to finally have a chance, you can't stand it anymore. But, at 1630 this Saturday, you're going to be kicking your dog. Don't do anything stupid in Williamsburg...our cops have itchy trigger fingers.

Good looking women don't have anything to do with football??? What kind of man are you? Let me guess, beer and hot wings are completely unrelated as well?

I would have thought guys from an academically superior school would have figured that out by now....

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:42 PM
Is this to say you prefer your a$$ sauce with a little more kick?
touche!!

serious question for just one post. What does GATA stand for?

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:43 PM
Hey, how's this taste?

The College and Georgia Southern have met just once before, as the Tribe earned a 29-28 victory in Statesboro, Ga., on Sept. 6, 1997.

Here's to 2-0...once at your place, and once at ours.

BoroNative
30th November 2010, 12:43 PM

I know it's old and has nothing to do with football, but it can still be fun when battered around, kinda like your wife. < I know that was over the line. I really didn't want to post it, but it was just too easy. Again, like your wife. > Somebody stop me!

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:44 PM
Is this to say you prefer your a$$ sauce with a little more kick?
He loves his
A$$. Sauce. any way you serve it BlueTide.

t.mcelrath
30th November 2010, 12:44 PM

This William and Mary graduate says he's all about the ladies, time to find some crows!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/uploads/nerd.jpg

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:46 PM
touche!!

serious question for just one post. What does GATA stand for?

Get After That A$$... (sauce on the side)

t.mcelrath
30th November 2010, 12:48 PM
With a D-Line like this, who needs a triple option?
http://soundbiteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/brick-wall-crumble-2sm.jpg

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:49 PM
Serious now: Here's the link to the W&M vs GSU Game Notes

http://tribeathletics.com/files/fb/2010/notes/gsu2.pdf

oldfart
30th November 2010, 12:52 PM

OK, try this on 6>0. We can talk football all day.

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:52 PM
I know it's old and has nothing to do with football, but it can still be fun when battered around, kinda like your wife. < I know that was over the line. I really didn't want to post it, but it was just too easy. Again, like your wife. > Somebody stop me!

Dude, that is way over the line. Tell you what, I'm in GA, opposing side of the scoreboard near the GSU section. I'll be there this Saturday. Come see me about this and we'll handle it.

BLUETIDE95
30th November 2010, 12:54 PM

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:55 PM
Watch out. We got internet tough guys around.

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Get After That A$$... (sauce on the side)

so all these GSU dudes with GATA in their handles, sig lines, etc...are all about each other's a$$es....got it.

t.mcelrath
30th November 2010, 12:57 PM
Dude, that is way over the line. Tell you what, I'm in GA, opposing side of the scoreboard near the GSU section. I'll be there this Saturday. Come see me about this and we'll handle it.

Calm down ladies, no reason for personal attacks. Especially when there is so much to make fun of based on their school. So, Tribal, I was reading the 'Last Time it Happened' section of the W&M Media Guide. I couldn't find the last time you won a National Championship, is this a misprint?

GoneTribal
30th November 2010, 12:58 PM
OK, try this on 6>0. We can talk football all day.
no place like the past...takes the focus off the current suck

Hail The Blue
30th November 2010, 12:58 PM
so all these GSU dudes with GATA in their handles, sig lines, etc...are all about each other's a$$es....got it.

At southern we chase women's a$$es and damn fine ones at that... I'd try to explain what a women is, but you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Tribal
30th November 2010, 12:59 PM
Calm down ladies, no reason for personal attacks. Especially when there is so much to make fun of based on their school. So, Tribal, I was reading the 'Last Time it Happened' section of the W&M Media Guide. I couldn't find the last time you won a National Championship, is this a misprint?

We've been too busy graduating US Presidents, Secretaries of Defense, famous actors, Superbowl winning players and coaches, NFL draft picks, CEOs...