PDA

View Full Version : Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

gsuinsider
16th December 2010, 03:53 PM
Georgia Southern Football fans love to show their Eagle Pride.

Have you been looking for Georgia Southern gear in retail stores and can't find anything? Now is the PERFECT time to ASK FOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN.

Print out the ASK FOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN CARD at the below link and take one to your local retailers (stores, malls, etc.). The card provides store managers with simple instructions on how they can find and purchase Georgia Southern merchandise.

Tell them that they are missing out on potential sales and that it's simple to sell Georgia Southern in their store. Portion of the proceeds from sale of officially licensed merchandise go to athletic and academic scholarships. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Thanks for your support and Go Eagles!!!!

LINK FOR PRINTABLE CARD: http://services.georgiasouthern.edu/vpbf/licensing/pdf/printable.pdf

BrendanGS
16th December 2010, 04:14 PM
Great idea! Thanks! I'll be sure to print some out!

Blueandwhitefightfight
16th December 2010, 04:20 PM
Excellent idea and great way to go about this. Props.

NWGaEagle
16th December 2010, 04:42 PM
Really glad they've published all the vendors too, gives me a way to look at buying them in bulk myself.

GSUrebel
16th December 2010, 04:44 PM
I put a link to this on my facebook...hopefully some of my friends will print it out and give them out.