PDA

View Full Version : Attached pictures - anyone else having trouble viewing them?

Dave.
11th September 2011, 12:52 PM
When I click the picture, I get the box that it should show up in, but it's really small and only shows the clickable buttons, no picture.

Anyone else have this problem? I can get around it by opening the picture in a new tab, which shows the full size picture.

Eagle22
11th September 2011, 10:19 PM
When I click the picture, I get the box that it should show up in, but it's really small and only shows the clickable buttons, no picture.

Anyone else have this problem? I can get around it by opening the picture in a new tab, which shows the full size picture.

What browser (and add-in's) are you using ? If you can grab a screenshot of what you are describing, it might help me better understand what you are calling 'stuff'.

Is this in quick reply or advanced reply mode ?

Dave.
12th September 2011, 07:44 AM
It's when I'm viewing a thread. I'm using one of the Firefox betas, but it's done it on Firefox even when I try an official version.

http://tinyurl.com/6yxsaq4

Eagle22
12th September 2011, 07:53 AM
It's when I'm viewing a thread. I'm using one of the Firefox betas, but it's done it on Firefox even when I try an official version.

http://tinyurl.com/6yxsaq4

I think that is a 'feature'.

You can click on the thumbnail, right ?

Dave.
12th September 2011, 01:31 PM
That's what happens when I click on the thumbnail. By "feature", do you mean it's for donors only? If so, that might explain why it doesn't show up.

I can "middle click" on the picture and it will open fine in a new tab, but I can't left click and open it in the current window.

Eagle22
12th September 2011, 01:34 PM
No, by feature I meant the way the software is written and the manner in which it renders the page.

I'm not able to replicate it.

Dave.
12th September 2011, 01:45 PM
Finally had a second to try it in IE, and it's working there. Must be a quirk with something I have running in Firefox.

Hail The Blue
12th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Finally had a second to try it in IE, and it's working there. Must be a quirk with something I have running in Firefox.

Chrome will fix your issues.