PDA

View Full Version : Mobile version

Eagle22
6th September 2012, 10:13 AM
For those who haven't gone w/ the Forum Runner app, this newest version of the site (vbulletin 4.2.0) has a mobile version available which streamlines the site ... images, sigs and content are still there .. just frames it in a format that is phone friendly.

Just an fyi ....

eaglewraith
6th September 2012, 10:19 AM
Which is better?

Eagle22
6th September 2012, 10:28 AM
Which is better?

Personal opinion will dictate that. I like the 'look' of the mobile version, but I think the forum runner app is quicker to load ... likely since it doesn't bog down with all the image tags and sigs. I'll try to get some screenshots up later tonight.

Just load up the site on your phone browser and look. It is free.

cannonballgsu
6th September 2012, 10:42 AM
I personally prefer Forum Runner. It seems more polished, easier to navigate, and faster to me.

Tampa_Jax_Eagle
6th September 2012, 11:12 AM
I personally prefer Forum Runner. It seems more polished, easier to navigate, and faster to me.

I have been having a problem with forum runner on my iPhone lately. When I pull it up, all I see is the Forum Runner at the top and I can't do anything with the app???

cannonballgsu
6th September 2012, 11:21 AM
I have been having a problem with forum runner on my iPhone lately. When I pull it up, all I see is the Forum Runner at the top and I can't do anything with the app???

That's odd. I haven't been having any issues with mine.