PDA

View Full Version : Mobile version inactive?

boroeagle2
8th June 2014, 09:51 PM
I usually view the site through the google chrome app on my iPhone, today it seems to be showing up as the full site version rather than the mobile optimized version. It's totally possible that I am just doing something wrong, but it has always worked well for me before, so I thought maybe something had changed. No big deal, can still view, just a little harder to navigate. I don't see a toggle switch between mobile and full site that I see on some other mobile sites (not sure if there usually is one or not).

Dave.
8th June 2014, 09:52 PM
I usually view the site through the google chrome app on my iPhone, today it seems to be showing up as the full site version rather than the mobile optimized version. It's totally possible that I am just doing something wrong, but it has always worked well for me before, so I thought maybe something had changed. No big deal, can still view, just a little harder to navigate. I don't see a toggle switch between mobile and full site that I see on some other mobile sites (not sure if there usually is one or not).

Just loaded it up and it went to the mobile site for me.