PDA

View Full Version : Eagles' Nest Subscription

pete4256
2nd September 2014, 02:20 AM
Well, I have been cut off without notice. Can someone remind me how I can pay my dues for 2014/15?

Just a link to the page where I can send my moneys?

Thanks in advance!

aristocracker
2nd September 2014, 03:27 AM
http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?25699-2014-GSUFANS-com-Donor-Drive

gsumarine
2nd September 2014, 05:27 AM
Okay. I just went into PayPal to update my credit card information. However, it won't let me change the card number. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It tells me to update the number, but that section is greyed out and the only thing I can change is the expiration date and the CSC. Need help.

Eagle22
2nd September 2014, 07:59 AM
Well, I have been cut off without notice. Can someone remind me how I can pay my dues for 2014/15?

Just a link to the page where I can send my moneys?

Thanks in advance!

I've extended your subscription for another year. The renewal script is supposed to send out a reminder prior to expiration, however some of the accounts that have been double billed before aren't in sync w/ the software and no longer send out that notice. I think yours was double billed before and I had to do a manual refund. Once you renew it *may* disable your access again ... if it does, just shoot me a pm and I'll take a look at it. I will be traveling Thursday - Sunday (headed to Key West) and will be online a limited amount.

Thanks,

Paul

Eagle22
2nd September 2014, 08:00 AM
Okay. I just went into PayPal to update my credit card information. However, it won't let me change the card number. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It tells me to update the number, but that section is greyed out and the only thing I can change is the expiration date and the CSC. Need help.

I got your payment, so something worked ;)

Thanks !

pete4256
2nd September 2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks, y'all. Thanks, Paul.

peachstealth
28th September 2014, 03:03 PM

I no longer have access to the linked E mail address n pay pal and I don't seem to be able to change it.
Eagle 22 if you can PM me a mailing address I'll send a check. I don't want to freeload.

Eagle22
28th September 2014, 03:08 PM
I no longer have access to the linked E mail address n pay pal and I don't seem to be able to change it.
Eagle 22 if you can PM me a mailing address I'll send a check. I don't want to freeload.

PM sent.

SwampEagle
30th September 2014, 01:30 PM
I don't recall getting any kind of email reminder. Have I paid? If not, lemme know and I shall submit payment.

EagleBlue
6th October 2014, 03:18 PM
Payment sent.

Eagle22
6th October 2014, 10:02 PM
Payment sent.

PM sent.

KJ Eagle
13th October 2014, 04:10 PM
Can you check mine? I got an email from paypal that said it was auto renewed, but I don't have access to the Nest. Thanks.

Eagle22
13th October 2014, 04:34 PM
You should be squared away. Sorry, PayPal hadn't sent me an email and didn't realize it had posted. Thanks KJ !

KJ Eagle
13th October 2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the quick response!

GSUfanforever
13th October 2014, 08:06 PM
Same here, I auto-renewed but no access.

Thanks

Eagle22
13th October 2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks TL for letting me know. I'm going to have to check my setting, PayPal has changed their interface and it appears I have a couple that I didn't get emails on. You should be set up ! Thanks !

GSUfanforever
13th October 2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks TL for letting me know. I'm going to have to check my setting, PayPal has changed their interface and it appears I have a couple that I didn't get emails on. You should be set up ! Thanks !

Thanks- I'll call off my lawyer. :)

Eagle22
13th October 2014, 09:13 PM
Phew.

HAIL SOUTHERN!
2nd December 2014, 04:29 PM
Same boat. I got the Paypal notice, but no Perch Access. Do I need to submit a waiver? What is the appeals process?

#FREEHAILSOUTHERN!

Edit: That was fast. Thanks Paul!

gsu01
26th December 2014, 12:05 PM
Same thing happened to me Paul. I sent you a PM.

Eagle22
26th December 2014, 12:34 PM
Same thing happened to me Paul. I sent you a PM.

Thanks for letting me know. You should be good to go.

EaglesDare
14th September 2015, 04:26 PM
I'm having the same issues now and my PM is either not working or just won't allow me to check them.

eagle95
14th September 2015, 05:12 PM
I'm having error messages for both sending/receiving PMs. It says "permission denied" or something similar.

I guess my secret password isn't working anymore ;)

Eagle22
14th September 2015, 05:17 PM
I'm having error messages for both sending/receiving PMs. It says "permission denied" or something similar.

I guess my secret password isn't working anymore ;)

Your pm issue is a DevTeam problem, not sure what I've got to do to fix that permission setting.

Eagle22
14th September 2015, 05:17 PM
I'm having the same issues now and my PM is either not working or just won't allow me to check them.

Please check and advise. Thx

eagle95
14th September 2015, 07:57 PM
Your pm issue is a DevTeam problem, not sure what I've got to do to fix that permission setting.

#bummer

EaglesDare
14th September 2015, 08:53 PM
Please check and advise. Thx

Good to go. Thx!

fourth eagle
8th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Paul, Will you check my account. Think I've been charged twice for this year. Once in Sept and once last week.

Eagle22
8th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Paul, Will you check my account. Think I've been charged twice for this year. Once in Sept and once last week.

It did. I've refunded it. I had not yet received an email on it, so I hadn't seen it yet. Sorry for the inconvenience !

fourth eagle
8th November 2015, 06:05 PM
No Problems. Thanks for all you do!

EagleOptimist
28th January 2016, 08:03 PM
First time donor. Pay Pal notified me of the payment to TSCSPORTS at 11:10 am this morning. What do I do next? Eagles Nest is not available.

Thanks
FIFM

Eagle22
28th January 2016, 09:50 PM
First time subscriber. Pay Pal notified me of the payment to TSCSPORTS at 11:10 am this morning. What do I do next? Eagles Nest is not available.

Thanks

I think you're squared away. Had to do this manually since you direct paid, and I saw this just a few moments ago after rolling in from a late day of work.

Let me know if you have any other access issues.

Paul

EagleOptimist
28th January 2016, 11:59 PM
Thanks Paul, works good. Same day service, that was great.

Eagle6onit
29th January 2016, 02:30 PM
If I just got the notice that my account was renewed and I've had a paypal charge come thru, but I can get to paid content, is there anything else i need to do? I logged out and back in, any others have this issue?

Eagle22
29th January 2016, 06:01 PM
If I just got the notice that my account was renewed and I've had a paypal charge come thru, but I can get to paid content, is there anything else i need to do? I logged out and back in, any others have this issue?

Can or can't ?

Check your access and let me know via pm what your current email is so I can doublecheck.

Thanks,

Paul

Eagle6onit
29th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Meant can't ;)

I can view the nest now on my phone, earlier I was on a desktop. I assume I'm good to go. Thanks for the reply.

GSUfanforever
3rd October 2016, 09:48 PM

Check your PMs por favor.

HAIL SOUTHERN!
2nd November 2016, 11:40 AM
My paypal shows that my subscription should still be good until the end of this month, but I don't have access anymore.

boroeagle2
14th November 2016, 08:45 PM
I think I'm getting close to needing to renew. Do we get reminder emails or anything? I don't remember how I paid before.
Thanks!

1peatfor7
14th November 2016, 11:05 PM
I got a reminder email last week and I am set up in paypal to auto deduct.

HAIL SOUTHERN!
2nd December 2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks 22!