PDA

View Full Version : Savannah Eagles - March Meeting notice!!

eaglebean
19th March 2009, 05:15 PM
The Greater Savannah Eagle Club lunch will be held on Thursday, March 26th at the world famous Johnny Harris Restaurant on Victory Drive. Our speaker this month will be Coach Ashley Anders, our football teamís defensive coordinator. This will be our last meeting before the spring game, so please come join us and listen to Coach Anders speak about the wrap up of spring practice and the spring game.

∑ When: Thursday, March 26th, 2009. We start at noon and will be finished by 1:00

∑ Where: the banquet hall of Johnny Harris Restaurant on Victory Drive

∑ Cost: $10 for buffet lunch, including soft drink and tip

Our Annual Spring Event for the club will be held on FRIDAY, April 24th at Johnny Harris in the evening, I believe 7:00. We will have food, raffles and door prizes, as well as finely crafted ale and a cash bar. We have added some really nice golf passes to our treasure trove of prizes, so plan on joining us. Our speakers for this year will be Coach Chris Hatcher and Coach Jeff Price. Tickets for this event will be available at our March meeting, so please come prepared to buy tickets. Cost for each will be $15.

eaglebean
24th March 2009, 12:55 PM
BUMP!!

gsuone
25th March 2009, 06:53 PM
See ya tommorrow

Joseph
2nd April 2009, 10:33 AM
Anyone know when the april one will be? I think I can start making all of them soon.

Booster EYES
2nd April 2009, 11:41 AM
The Greater Savannah Eagle Club Annual Event will be held on Friday, April 24th at 7:00PM at the banquet facitlity at Johnny Harris. Tickets are $15.00 and are currently on sale.

I will be bringing some to the Spring Game for anyone who is interested in purchasing them there.

eaglebean
2nd April 2009, 03:22 PM
I'll have tickets, too, if anyone needs them.