PDA

View Full Version : GSU vs UGA Parking and Tailgating

GSEagle76
10th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Where is everyone planning on parking and tailgating? My group is looking at the Ramsey parking option.

Dave.
10th November 2015, 01:37 PM
East Green St lot or something like that.

eaglemark
10th November 2015, 02:30 PM
In the past, where has the main GSU area been for tailgating? I want to tailgate with a bunch of GSU folks, not the Dwags.

1peatfor7
10th November 2015, 03:36 PM
In the past, where has the main GSU area been for tailgating? I want to tailgate with a bunch of GSU folks, not the Dwags.

Nowhere honestly, too big, too spread out, and too expensive for some. Once upon a time the Classic Center used to host BBQ's but they don't offer that service anymore.

GSUfanforever
10th November 2015, 03:52 PM
COBA tailgate is at the Holiday Inn:

http://www.alumni.georgiasouthern.edu/s/1544/images/gid2/editor/college_emails/tailgate_flyer-_at_uga_-_v2.jpg

Eagle22
10th November 2015, 03:56 PM

I don't know if it is still set up this way, but last time up there parking in the East Parking Deck was easy and there was plenty of lawn space in front of the Ramsey center to set up a tailgate. There were a lot of Georgia Southern folks parked in that deck. Was pretty easy getting out as well, they herd everyone out past those dorms and dump you out onto the loop.

eaglemark
18th November 2015, 12:33 PM
Bus Gus will be at 450 Baldwin Street. Might try to go set up over there, depending on what type of area that is. Those are some really nice folks.

dash88
18th November 2015, 01:24 PM
A few of us have parking spots at 624 S. Milledge Ave. the lot has restrooms, parking attendant. can enter spot at 8:00 AM and have it up to 18 hours after game. We found it on ParkWhiz.
$22.00 to park there.

gsueagle18
18th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Taking our tent out to Myers quad. There will be a lot of GSU students tailgating there from what I have heard.

JumpinJack
19th November 2015, 08:56 AM
Taking our tent out to Myers quad. There will be a lot of GSU students tailgating there from what I have heard.

That is where I will be GO EAGLES!!