PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating at Ladd-Peebles Stadium for GoDaddy Bowl

eaglesnest
6th December 2015, 04:31 PM
The parking at the stadium looks to be $20 and $50 for RV's and you can start to park at 2PM CST. Who is planning on tailgating for the game or are y'all sticking around downtown and taking the shuttle over to the stadium?

I would like to tailgate, but don't want to be the only one out there surrounded by folks just parking.

Dave.
6th December 2015, 05:36 PM
The parking at the stadium looks to be $20 and $50 for RV's and you can start to park at 2PM CST. Who is planning on tailgating for the game or are y'all sticking around downtown and taking the shuttle over to the stadium?

I would like to tailgate, but don't want to be the only one out there surrounded by folks just parking.

I'm going over with a coworker, and I'm sure we'll be tailgating. I'm still waiting to hear back at the moment on hour many others that I know are going.

1peatfor7
6th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Still hoping that I can get off work. Tailgating sounds a lot more fun than taking a shuttle. I wonder how big the lot is and is it going to be available for the general public?

chiefeagle
6th December 2015, 06:58 PM
General parking is $20 in the stadium parking lot and should be plenty of parking space as observed from past visit. Kick off 7 pm cst. Think we will occupy around 4pm. Hope to see plenty of eagles!!