PDA

View Full Version : GT Ticket Info 2016

boroeagle2
15th August 2016, 03:38 PM
I wasn't able to make the GT game last time, planning to go this year, will be my first time in Bobby Dodd for a game. I see that tickets in the upper end zone are going for about $35 on Stubhub. It doesn't seem like too bad of a view from up there, just wondering what others' who may have actually sat up there thought about them.

Also, I'd be willing to buy through GS (I know that is a big topic among some folks here), but I wasn't sure

a) how much they go for
b) where they are located in the stadium
c) I'm low priority (only 2 straight years of Family Plan season tix, nothing else to speak of) so I wasn't sure if there would be enough seats in the allotment to get down to my "level"

If anyone can provide insight on these questions, I'd sure appreciate it.

GSUfanforever
15th August 2016, 03:41 PM
If you buy through Georgia Southern tickets are $55 each and will be in one of the following sections, depending on priority points: 130-131, 215-217, 219, 221-222, 228-229.

1peatfor7
15th August 2016, 03:51 PM
There will be plenty of tickets, we'll ask for more and GT will gladly give them to us. They don't exactly have a high demand for tickets.

GS99-00
19th August 2016, 11:48 AM
I've been to a few games in the upper endzone, I've actually enjoyed those seats, you can see the formations & watch as the plays open up or get shot down.....I've watched a GT vs. Jax St, GT vs. Duke & GT vs. UGA from up there.

AcworthEagle
19th August 2016, 12:16 PM
Random question here: I moved back to the area finally after about 7 years. Does anyone know at Bobby Dodd where the Wheelchair seats are? Planning on getting stubhub seats but don't know exactly where to look. I looked on GT's website, but struck out, unless I just missed it, which is possible. TIA.

1peatfor7
19th August 2016, 12:20 PM
You may want to call their ticket office to get a definite answer.

AcworthEagle
19th August 2016, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I spent 2 hours on hold yesterday and never got through. Which is why I came here, LOL

1peatfor7
19th August 2016, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I spent 2 hours on hold yesterday and never got through. Which is why I came here, LOL

Well dang lol Only been there twice so can't help you, sorry. Try tweeting them?

AcworthEagle
19th August 2016, 12:27 PM
Well dang lol Only been there twice so can't help you, sorry. Try tweeting them?

I haven't tried that, good call

GSUEagle08
22nd August 2016, 05:51 PM
Random question here: I moved back to the area finally after about 7 years. Does anyone know at Bobby Dodd where the Wheelchair seats are? Planning on getting stubhub seats but don't know exactly where to look. I looked on GT's website, but struck out, unless I just missed it, which is possible. TIA.

AcworthEagle:

The North Stands (Sections 210-217) will be the best section. My dad is disabled, and he and I go to games there frequently. That area is designed with open areas for wheelchairs and folding chairs, in addition to an elevator for going up and down the stands, restrooms, and concessions. The view is pretty good (end zone), but you're high enough to see the entire field.

Also, they have a parking area near the student center (Cherry St and Ferst St) where a bus/cart will pick you up and take you to the stadium section with the elevator before and after the game.

Here is a link and number for purchasing seats in the ADA section

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/tickets/ada.html

AcworthEagle
27th August 2016, 06:44 PM
AcworthEagle:

The North Stands (Sections 210-217) will be the best section. My dad is disabled, and he and I go to games there frequently. That area is designed with open areas for wheelchairs and folding chairs, in addition to an elevator for going up and down the stands, restrooms, and concessions. The view is pretty good (end zone), but you're high enough to see the entire field.

Also, they have a parking area near the student center (Cherry St and Ferst St) where a bus/cart will pick you up and take you to the stadium section with the elevator before and after the game.

Here is a link and number for purchasing seats in the ADA section

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/tickets/ada.html

GSUEagle08:

I just saw this so sorry for the late response. Thanks, that helps! I'm probably going to go through Stubhub and I just looked, ticjets are uder 40 bucks in that area. We'll have to meet up.