PDA

View Full Version : Using Windows 10 w/ Edge browser ....

Eagle22
15th August 2016, 07:39 PM
If you have issues with this, please chime in. I had a report from a user earlier today that I hadn't had from anyone ... and in researching it on Google found the following:

http://appuals.com/best-fix-edge-responds-we-cant-reach-this-page/

I haven't had issues reported from others, site uptime has been solid the past several weeks so I believe this is on the user end but of course I'm not completely sure.

GeecheeEagle
15th August 2016, 11:39 PM
I'm not sure either. I'm not a techie but this issue surfaced yesterday evening and has persisted into today. I've been running Windows Edge and IE10 for several months now and have not had this issue. I checked the DNS issue and found that DNS was active. Not sure what to say, but will try to see what happens over next several days. If the problem persists, I will try to isolate the cause. At first, I thought the server may have been having issues, but if that is not the case, I have no idea what is different yesterday and today vs last week. Thanks for your prompt response. I will let you know if the problem persists and if I have any non-techie ideas.

1peatfor7
16th August 2016, 10:11 AM
Just tried Edge on Windows 10 with no issues on a spare machine.

eaglewraith
16th August 2016, 03:14 PM
Is the Anniversary Update live yet? Could that be the cause?