PDA

View Full Version : iOS 10 and Forum runner

PowerEagle
24th September 2016, 07:13 PM
Since I updated to iOS 10, I cannot reply to anything in Forum Runner. The app crashes every time. Anyone else have this issue, or have any ways suggestions to correct it?

GSUfanforever
24th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Not a fix to your problem but iOS 10 blows.

eaglewraith
25th September 2016, 01:11 AM
It's working as well as it has on iOS in general for me. I'm also running iOS 10.

cannonballgsu
25th September 2016, 09:13 AM
Since I updated to iOS 10, I cannot reply to anything in Forum Runner. The app crashes every time. Anyone else have this issue, or have any ways suggestions to correct it?

Same problem here.

PowerEagle
3rd October 2016, 09:56 PM
Same problem here.

I still can't reply in the app. Shuts down as soon as I type the second or third character. I've restarted my phone, re downloaded the app...anyone have any ideas what might be causing it?

PowerEagle
22nd October 2016, 08:08 PM
Anyone know how to switch back to the mobile version from the desktop version when using safari on the iPhone?

Dave.
22nd October 2016, 08:16 PM
Anyone know how to switch back to the mobile version from the desktop version when using safari on the iPhone?

From what I've seen, the dropdown box in the bottom right should give you that option. Might be something E22 has to turn on.

eagle95
2nd November 2016, 02:13 PM
E22, Any breaking news on how to fix this IOS 10 issue? Can Forum Runner do some sort of update to help? Will they even respond to a request like that? Lastly, any chance of moving to another platform?

cannonballgsu
2nd November 2016, 03:30 PM
I rarely browse the forum on my phone anymore. I get aggravated every time I'm looking in the app, and absentmindedly try to reply to a post. I don't like the mobile web version.

Guess I'll just continue to post at work...ha

PowerEagle
4th November 2016, 09:54 AM
E22, Any breaking news on how to fix this IOS 10 issue? Can Forum Runner do some sort of update to help? Will they even respond to a request like that? Lastly, any chance of moving to another platform?

I don't think Forum Runner still puts out any updates for their software anymore. It's strange that it still works for some people and not others. I can view the forums but can't post anything.

Dave.
4th November 2016, 10:15 AM
I don't think Forum Runner still puts out any updates for their software anymore. It's strange that it still works for some people and not others. I can view the forums but can't post anything.

FR was acquired by someone and basically discontinued. Tapatalk exists but is kinda meh. Forum Runner was the better app in its prime.

Dave.
31st January 2017, 10:54 PM
So, although Forum Runner was better stuff before disappearing - any chance Tapatalk implementation gets added?

Eagle22
6th February 2017, 11:04 AM
Considering a move to Tapatalk. ForumRunner updates are no more, and I'm aware of the conflict(s) and issues w/ the new iOS versions.

Dave.
6th February 2017, 12:22 PM
Considering a move to Tapatalk. ForumRunner updates are no more, and I'm aware of the conflict(s) and issues w/ the new iOS versions.

Thanks for the update. You definitely made the better choice with Forum Runner initially, so it sucks that it was discontinued.

Dave.
18th March 2017, 09:00 PM

Any update on this?

eagle95
31st March 2017, 03:20 PM
Any more thoughts on moving to a new mobile platform for gsufans, Paul? Still cannot respond to any post on ForumRunner. I have to use standard internet browsers.

Thanks