PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Bus Trip from ATL

1peatfor7
25th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Come on Eagle fans, 16 people have signed up, need 24 more to make it happen. Statesboro has sold out 2 busses I believe.

http://gseagles.com/sports/2016/7/7/fan-bus-trip-ole-miss.aspx?id=211&utm_source=GSUAF&utm_campaign=afe9afa0a8-2016FB_SouthAL_FanBusReminder&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_09115f2e19-afe9afa0a8-78418557

northgaeagle
26th September 2016, 07:29 AM
Yes Atlanta..I am one of the 16 signed up....I think they need 40 on the bus?...Come on..lets make this trip!

Ralze34
26th September 2016, 10:52 AM
I posted in the other thread on hotels, but we are making the drive ourselves. The wording of the bus trip sounds a bit off. Like is the hotel only for one night? Is it leaving Saturday morning and coming back Sunday? Or leaving Friday afternoon and coming back Saturday?

We are staying in Memphis and interested in maybe paying like a reduce price if there were buses going to and from Memphis before and after the game (so we can enjoy the tailgate).

GaSou93
26th September 2016, 01:05 PM
Shocked.... I say, SHOCKED.... that we don't have many signed up. Granted, it's definitely better than the 3 we had sign up last time for a trip (can't remember which game). Will probably never get close to 40 though.

GaSou93
26th September 2016, 01:06 PM
I posted in the other thread on hotels, but we are making the drive ourselves. The wording of the bus trip sounds a bit off. Like is the hotel only for one night? Is it leaving Saturday morning and coming back Sunday? Or leaving Friday afternoon and coming back Saturday?

We are staying in Memphis and interested in maybe paying like a reduce price if there were buses going to and from Memphis before and after the game (so we can enjoy the tailgate).

THAT would probably sell a good bit. Have a DD to get you back and forth on game day. I'd pay for that too.

1peatfor7
26th September 2016, 01:11 PM
One night in a hotel. Leaves Friday night, and then leaves an hour post game. After doing the day trip to Go Daddy, let me tell you, it's well worth it. You drink the entire way there, have a bathroom on board, stop probably once for meal/leg stretch. Sleep the entire way back.

Ralze34
26th September 2016, 01:29 PM
One night in a hotel. Leaves Friday night, and then leaves an hour post game. After doing the day trip to Go Daddy, let me tell you, it's well worth it. You drink the entire way there, have a bathroom on board, stop probably once for meal/leg stretch. Sleep the entire way back.The one night thing (which is what we assumed) is why we aren't doing it. We wanted to have a whole other night in Memphis. Making a weekend out of it.

gsugt1
26th September 2016, 03:15 PM
One night in a hotel. Leaves Friday night, and then leaves an hour post game. After doing the day trip to Go Daddy, let me tell you, it's well worth it. You drink the entire way there, have a bathroom on board, stop probably once for meal/leg stretch. Sleep the entire way back.

This ... we did the bowl bus trip .. lot of riding but you're not driving ... we had a blast and woke up in boro around 8am the next day .. also the prices for this trip were much less than 2 of us flying to memphis , hotel, etc