PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss 11 a.m. Game Time

1peatfor7
24th October 2016, 12:42 PM
Looking like a bloody mary type of morning.

KJ Eagle
24th October 2016, 03:45 PM
We have signed up for the Booster tailgate. Are we supposed to get actual tickets for it or is it a guest list/tell them your name at the front door kind of thing?

garns 4
24th October 2016, 03:52 PM
I found out last week that us who are flying over with the team are taking the charter bus to the Cole Swindell concert and that Cole will be on the sidelines Saturday. Should be a pretty good wedding anniversary weekend. Concert Friday night, GS football Saturday morning.

1peatfor7
24th October 2016, 08:04 PM
I just remembered, last 11 a.m kickoff was at FIU. I wish I could tag folks who saw me at that game.:cool:

In summary:
Went to South Beach Friday night and course a drunk meal at 6 a.m.
Threw up at the hotel at night.
Woke up, puked some more.
Threw up on the drive over (about 30 minutes).
Was a zombie the entire first half.
Ate part of a hot dog at halftime, threw up again.
Found some wind in the 2nd half somehow.

garns 4
25th October 2016, 05:42 AM
I just remembered, last 11 a.m kickoff was at FIU. I wish I could tag folks who saw me at that game.:cool:

In summary:
Found some wind in the 2nd half somehow.and on Monday the following week you were in my office for a assessment.(smile, just kidding).

1peatfor7
25th October 2016, 07:04 AM
Best part was my bar tab was only $90. Should have easily been $200+ with South Beach prices but the hot bartender hooked me up, so I gave her a huge tip (yea just the tip) which was still cheaper than what the tab should have been.

GaSou93
25th October 2016, 08:33 AM

In summary:
Found some wind in the 2nd half somehow.

Detecting a pattern.... similar to Navy 2014!

MississippiEagle
27th October 2016, 01:09 PM
What sections are everybody sitting in?

gasouthern01
27th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Best part was my bar tab was only $90. Should have easily been $200+ with South Beach prices but the hot bartender hooked me up, so I gave her a huge tip (yea just the tip) which was still cheaper than what the tab should have been.

I remember you kept saying how cute the bartender was but he already had a boyfriend. :-)

gasouthern01
27th October 2016, 02:40 PM
What sections are everybody sitting in?

Myself, 1peat and Gasou93 are in section N Row 6. Got 2 extra tickets if anyone is interested.

gapeach1991
30th October 2016, 03:08 PM
Any information on Parking? Looks like Oxford runs a shuttle from the high school to the stadium, but wasn't sure if there was a better option.

1peatfor7
30th October 2016, 08:29 PM
Seems like Athens, just got to find a reasonable priced lot on your own. Stubhub sellers don't realize the low demand for this game, lowest parking pass is $70. The game won't be close to a sell out.

GSUfanforever
31st October 2016, 08:23 AM
Seems like Athens, just got to find a reasonable priced lot on your own. Stubhub sellers don't realize the low demand for this game, lowest parking pass is $70. The game won't be close to a sell out.

Not sure you're looking at the right game on StubHub. I bought a $10 parking pass on there last week and there are currently parking passes as low as $15 on there today.

1peatfor7
31st October 2016, 09:06 AM
Ok better than before but I'm seeing $35 as the lowest price.

http://www.stubhub.com/ole-miss-football-tickets-parking-passes-only-georgia-southern-at-ole-miss-11-5-2016/event/9552047/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

GSUfanforever
31st October 2016, 09:43 AM
Ok better than before but I'm seeing $35 as the lowest price.

http://www.stubhub.com/ole-miss-football-tickets-parking-passes-only-georgia-southern-at-ole-miss-11-5-2016/event/9552047/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Sort by price and then scroll down to the very bottom- there's a $15 on there.

Madison Eagle
31st October 2016, 11:02 AM
I've got a season parking pass at the OM Wesley Center (across Jackson Avenue from the campus) that provides a free shuttle to the Grove (I attended both OM and GSU). I've got room for three in my car if anyone needs a place to park. PM me for details if interested.