PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Forums

Eagle22
6th February 2017, 11:12 AM
After a year of public access, we have made the decision to return the recruiting forums back to the purview of the subscription section of the website.

We fully acknowledge that the majority of recruiting news is readily available to anyone willing to spend the time to peruse Twitter and other social media sites, however having the recruiting forums in the public space has curtailed and limited the ability to find the right balance of open discussion.

From this point forward, recruiting discussion on the site will be limited to this section. If you are not a subscriber, you can follow the link below for more information

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/payments.php

If you do not prefer to use PayPal, you may send a check (annual subscriptions only) to the following address:

Paul Barkley
P.O. Box 972
Forsyth, Georgia 31029

Raptor23
6th February 2017, 01:33 PM
Nm.

KJ Eagle
6th February 2017, 02:27 PM
Completely understandable. Too many negative comments from posters that could be easily read by the recruits, their families, and their friends that would negate the hard work that the coaches are doing trying to bring them to GSU.

jbrown0023
7th February 2017, 01:48 PM
Link is broken. How much do I have to pay for recruiting news?

Eagle22
7th February 2017, 01:52 PM
Link is broken. How much do I have to pay for recruiting news?

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?34434-2017-GSUFANS-com-Donation-Drive

jbrown0023
7th February 2017, 04:26 PM
Just did annual subscription. Email is jfire0023@gmail.com. do I need so sign out then sign back in?

mikpol123
7th February 2017, 08:40 PM
Wow, $50 to access a forum?

DrSwampy
7th February 2017, 08:44 PM
Well at least it's not the $500 that is required to access The Perch.

Eagle22
7th February 2017, 09:23 PM
Wow, $50 to access a forum?

I know, what a deal ! Just 13 cents a day !

Seriously though, we realize it isn't for everybody. We also acknowledge we aren't putting top secret stuff there. Our focus recruiting wise for our user base centers around discussion of potential recruits and we've made a decision to return to recruiting coverage the way we previously did it.

Our team has decided that is the best solution for our group of subscribers and moderators. Those two groups have the skin in our 'game', so that is what drives some of our decision making. We've had a scant 20 years of doing this under our belts and have always tweaked things based on assorted scenarios and environments.

There are other Georgia Southern centric data sources out there ranging from free (Twitter) to Scout (>$50 a year). Hopefully some will see the value we provide but if not we understand.