PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tickets this weekend vs Ga St

BossDev/Eagle
2nd March 2017, 11:11 PM
Some reason or another, I hadn't known state has sold out the last three times we've played there. I thought I would be able to walk up and purchase a ticket. I saw today where they sold out, again. If anyone had tickets or know someone trying to get rid of them, I will gladly take them off your hands.

NCEagleMan05
3rd March 2017, 07:45 AM
Some reason or another, I hadn't known state has sold out the last three times we've played there. I thought I would be able to walk up and purchase a ticket. I saw today where they sold out, again. If anyone had tickets or know someone trying to get rid of them, I will gladly take them off your hands.

Check out the App - InWeGo - They have 83 spots left on there. It's an app that is $29 per month and allows you entry to MULTIPLE sporting events in Atlanta. If you need multiples, you can sign up, add others on the app to your group, and sit with friends.

Eagle_ikon
3rd March 2017, 09:13 PM
Did ANYONE HAV 2 EXTRA TICKETS?

KCEagle
3rd March 2017, 10:46 PM
So let me get this straight...I can download some stupid app on my phone and pay $29 and get in? But I can't purchase a single game ticket? I was told by a buddy we had tickets and he says tonight it feel through and he can't find anything and it is indeed sold out. I say GA State can go eff themselves. I was at the game 2 years ago with the SBC title on the line and I seem to remember at least a few hundred empty spots up top in the GA section. But I can pay for some app and get in. Well I will be in Atlanta rooting for my Eagles from a hotel room. Ridiculous. Hail Southern but as soon as we're out of the building Decatur street can go up in flames for all I care. I loathe everything about these people.