PDA

View Full Version : Access issues

Chris Eagle
31st January 2018, 08:30 PM
Can’t access Eagles Nest. Normally would message Eagle22, but having issues.

Eagle22
31st January 2018, 08:48 PM
Can’t access Eagles Nest. Normally would message Eagle22, but having issues.

Script had deactivated. You should be good to go.

Paul

eagle95
16th February 2018, 04:11 PM
I’m on my iPhone and for some reason when I click on some threads I cannot reply or click to post. In the web address box there is an “i” with a circle around it and when I tap on that symbol it’s a warning of not being secure.

Other threads like this one it is not a problem. It has a lock for a symbol.

Thoughts?

Dave.
17th February 2018, 09:50 AM
I’m on my iPhone and for some reason when I click on some threads I cannot reply or click to post. In the web address box there is an “i” with a circle around it and when I tap on that symbol it’s a warning of not being secure.

Other threads like this one it is not a problem. It has a lock for a symbol.

Thoughts?

What are you trying to reply to? Are you sure it's not a locked thread?

eagle95
17th February 2018, 11:46 AM
What are you trying to reply to? Are you sure it's not a locked thread?

One of the threads was the first page of the game thread of last nights’ Basketball game. The error message that I get is related to the url window of my phone browser and not the actual permissions on the thread on the website itself.

Klak
17th February 2018, 08:21 PM
Some threads are showing "insecure" due to mixed content. That means there's something on that page that's not secure (loaded over HTTPS). 99% of the time, it's a picture in someone's signature. JDC's signature is one such culprit.

eagle95
17th February 2018, 09:03 PM
Some threads are showing "insecure" due to mixed content. That means there's something on that page that's not secure (loaded over HTTPS). 99% of the time, it's a picture in someone's signature. JDC's signature is one such culprit.

That’s quite the bummer as it won’t let me post or respond to any post within that thread as long as the insecure icon shows on my browser window.