PDA

View Full Version : Braves University Day July 14th

1peatfor7
15th May 2018, 08:13 AM
Last year we have over 500 between both packages. Any groups with 13+ can get a discounted ticket. The new stadium costs are too high to include free beer anymore. It's an early game time so you can get home at a decent hour or hit the bars in the Battery post game, and still get home at a decent hour.

As part of the Atlanta Braves University Days series, we would like to invite all of Eagle Nation out to SunTrust Park on Saturday, July 14 to cheer on the Braves as they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. Join your fellow Georgia Southern Eagle fans for an evening of big league action!

$75 All You Can Eat Hospitality Package

Discounted Hank Aaron Terrace Tickets*
All You Can Eat ballpark favorites menu including soda & water
Cash bar
Atlanta Braves-Georgia Southern University co-branded New Era hat**

Last year these seats were in the Home Depot porch.

$35 Home Run Porch Package

Discounted Home Run Porch Ticket
Atlanta Braves-Georgia Southern University co-branded New Era hat***

http://braves.com/southern

1peatfor7
17th May 2018, 11:20 AM
There is now a Facebook event and also here is the official email.

http://foundation.georgiasouthern.edu/controls/email_marketing/admin/email_marketing_email_viewer.aspx?sid=1544&eiid=3259&seiid=7573&usearchive=1&puid=d33bbb4c-c111-4970-9d1f-c1bfea724e7e&csid=273317

https://www.facebook.com/events/265960080640186/?active_tab=about

garns 4
17th May 2018, 04:09 PM
The wife, while on a conference attended the Padres Universities game, got a free(pretty cool looking) Padre T-shirt.

1peatfor7
17th May 2018, 07:38 PM
Each university night is a different event. That school in athens has one, Tech, Kennesaw, and State.

garns 4
18th May 2018, 12:55 PM
Each university night is a different event. That school in athens has one, Tech, Kennesaw, and State.The Padres had "University Day", show your school id and get in cheap and a free T. Wife and her pals had a great time. So I hope a lot of folks attend the one your talking about.

GaSou93
21st May 2018, 07:40 AM
Got my tickets Friday. Gonna be a fun night. Always is.

1peatfor7
21st May 2018, 09:53 AM
The Padres had "University Day", show your school id and get in cheap and a free T. Wife and her pals had a great time. So I hope a lot of folks attend the one your talking about.

The Braves used to do that at Turner Field and invite all the local colleges. Now with the move to SunTrust they have a specific night for each "major" university, GS, GSU, Tech, Kennesaw, and the school in Athens. The turnout for ours is always the best turnout. It doesn't hurt that the department head of the Braves group sales is a GS grad and gets us a employee discount on the event to make the ticket prices much lower. At Turner Field it was 50% off, it's lower at SunTrust.

1peatfor7
25th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Looks like the event has sold out. Tickets are no longer for sale and this far out I can only assume all tickets were sold.

EDIT: 755 tickets sold for the event. Which is 100 more than last year.

1peatfor7
30th June 2018, 10:57 PM
A 100 Home Depot porch tickets available. Get in if they are not gone already.

Venaros
13th July 2018, 11:28 AM
If anyone going will be getting an extra hat they don't want, I'd be willing to buy it off you!

1peatfor7
14th July 2018, 09:51 PM
So found out the reason they had to cap the sales - there were no more hats. We sold like 300 more tickets than ever before. You might be able to purchase one at the main clubhouse store. And glad to report they did not say Georgia State when introducing the President.

GSCBBA1987
15th July 2018, 12:48 PM
So found out the reason they had to cap the sales - there were no more hats. We sold like 300 more tickets than ever before. You might be able to purchase one at the main clubhouse store. And glad to report they did not say Georgia State when introducing the President.

Good event. I bought tickets in the second round and had bottom level tickets under the overhang. They also had hats for sell in the New Era shop.

How was the ticket package that came with the social area?

1peatfor7
16th July 2018, 06:52 AM
Good event. I bought tickets in the second round and had bottom level tickets under the overhang. They also had hats for sell in the New Era shop.

How was the ticket package that came with the social area?

The AC was wonderful. lol They had typical ballpark food, peanuts, popcorn, hot dogs, burgers, bbq sandwiches, nachos, cookies, chips. Food was out from about 2:30 until the 5th. You didn't miss anything as there was no speakers. TK and Dan were there from Athletics. Wendell, Rachel, and Amy from the alumni office. The interim president was there and did go around shaking hands.

GSCBBA1987
16th July 2018, 12:24 PM
The AC was wonderful. lol They had typical ballpark food, peanuts, popcorn, hot dogs, burgers, bbq sandwiches, nachos, cookies, chips. Food was out from about 2:30 until the 5th. You didn't miss anything as there was no speakers. TK and Dan were there from Athletics. Wendell, Rachel, and Amy from the alumni office. The interim president was there and did go around shaking hands.

Thanks, it sounds like it was an event well done.

81eagle
21st July 2018, 08:11 PM
I'll tell you what. The Braves should be able to sign a few first tier free agents with the amount of beer that was flowing out in the left field stands. :cool: