PDA

View Full Version : Switched away from mobile view on phone

GSU08
28th December 2021, 10:09 AM
On my phone, I somehow switched away from mobile view to the standard website view. How do I switch back?

I went to the settings on my browser and selected to display desktop version, switching that back and forth but nothing happens.

GSUEYES
28th December 2021, 10:11 AM
On my phone, I somehow switched away from mobile view to the standard website view. How do I switch back?

I went to the settings on my browser and selected to display desktop version, switching that back and forth but nothing happens.

I think you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and there should be a link

for mobile or desktop

GATA
28th December 2021, 10:17 AM
Delete your cookies and it'll switch back

Dave.
28th December 2021, 10:30 AM
This is the only way

GSU08
28th December 2021, 02:09 PM
This is the only way

This is the way.

Thanks guys

southgeorgia
28th December 2021, 02:57 PM

This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

Hail southern

GSUfanforever
28th December 2021, 02:59 PM
This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

Hail southern

Cook it in a skillet coated with just a touch of olive oil. Gets it hot and crispy without the rubbery texture.

boroeagle2
28th December 2021, 03:02 PM
I exclusively use the desktop version to take advantage of the New Posts hack

GATA
28th December 2021, 03:07 PM

Hail southern

I fat finger the damn full site button at least twice a week. Would drive me crazy to read it on desktop mode from my phone

gsufan11
28th December 2021, 03:20 PM
I exclusively use the desktop version to take advantage of the New Posts hack

That's on the mobile version too.

GSUfanforever
28th December 2021, 03:41 PM
I fat finger the damn full site button at least twice a week. Would drive me crazy to read it on desktop mode from my phone

Same, same

Dave.
28th December 2021, 04:52 PM

Hail southern
Air fryer too.

eagle95
28th December 2021, 05:14 PM
Air fryer too.

I second the Air Fryer

PowerEagle
3rd January 2022, 02:54 PM
Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.

boroeagle2
3rd January 2022, 05:53 PM
Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.
you can do “ link to image or gif ” without the quotes and it works, definitely harder to find the actual link address on mobile usually though

EAGLE75
16th January 2022, 09:46 PM
Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.

TheEagleWay
17th January 2022, 10:01 PM
Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.

You should be good to go now.

Rad
18th January 2022, 12:34 AM
nm

BossDev/Eagle
18th January 2022, 10:58 AM

Hail southern

drizzle a little bit of water on it before putting it in the microwave. works like a charm.

GSUEagle12
31st January 2022, 08:47 AM
NM.