PDA

View Full Version : UNC Tailgating

eagle_97
4th October 2009, 12:36 PM
Is anyone familiar enough with UNC's campus to recommend a good tailgating spot? I was looking on their website and it looks like they emphasize two of their parking decks and a parking lot. Do they require folks to park in the parking deck or is it just pull up somewhere and set up your stuff?

Is there a place where GSU fans are planning to meet and tailgate? I'm not leaving until Saturday morning so I may not get much tailgating in for this one. At least before the game! :D

1peatfor7
5th October 2009, 12:09 AM
A few weeks ago people were talking about the Manning Lot. There are only 500 spots but from what I hear they don't know how to tailgate for football.

EagleBlood
5th October 2009, 07:47 AM
Is anyone familiar enough with UNC's campus to recommend a good tailgating spot? I was looking on their website and it looks like they emphasize two of their parking decks and a parking lot. Do they require folks to park in the parking deck or is it just pull up somewhere and set up your stuff?

Is there a place where GSU fans are planning to meet and tailgate? I'm not leaving until Saturday morning so I may not get much tailgating in for this one. At least before the game! :D

Check out this thread. Hope to see you in the Manning Lot.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?t=5266