PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY NIGHT in Chapel Hill???

byrdman
5th October 2009, 12:51 PM
Where is a good place to go have a few cold ones with some GSU faithfuls?

RomanEagle47
5th October 2009, 12:56 PM
Blitzen Trapper (kind of a folk rock band) is playing at The Cats Craddle in Carrboro just outside Chapel Hill that night, me & a couple others are gonna be there

1peatfor7
5th October 2009, 01:00 PM
There is a alumni association gathering at 5 p.m. at Ham's on Franklin. I'm sure it will go on all night at the other spots in town.

ENEagle
5th October 2009, 01:01 PM
I know there are a few of us headed to Franklin St Friday night...we need to find a good bar to meet up at and decide on a time...

1peatfor7
5th October 2009, 02:02 PM
Top of the Hill, La Rez, Goodfellas, East End Martini Bar or The Library

That's from a friend who just graduated in May.

ENEagle
5th October 2009, 02:13 PM
Also heard He's not here is a good bar...I'm okay starting @ Ham's and then hitting as many as we can Friday night...

EAGLES35
5th October 2009, 02:17 PM
A band from Statesboro, made up of GSU grads and students, will be playing at "The Library" bar on Franklin street. The band is Southbound. They are really good. I am sure they would like to see some NAVY blue in the place.

KJ Eagle
5th October 2009, 02:43 PM
what about saturday night?

eaglewithabus
5th October 2009, 02:44 PM
A band from Statesboro, made up of GSU grads and students, will be playing at "The Library" bar on Franklin street. The band is Southbound. They are really good. I am sure they would like to see some NAVY blue in the place.

One of these guys is a good friend of mine. anyone gonna be heading to hear them?

ENEagle
5th October 2009, 02:56 PM
One of these guys is a good friend of mine. anyone gonna be heading to hear them?

We probably will since we'll be up on Franklin Friday afternoon/night.

half-n-half
11th October 2009, 08:02 PM
There is a alumni association gathering at 5 p.m. at Ham's on Franklin. I'm sure it will go on all night at the other spots in town.

Had a great time hanging out with those who were at Ham's on Friday. The $1 well drinks had Mrs. Half hurting a little bit the next day. :)

Booster EYES
11th October 2009, 08:06 PM
Enjoyed spending some time with y'all as well. Had fun discussing Tebow with Mrs Half, lol.

1peatfor7
11th October 2009, 08:50 PM
Had a great time hanging out with those who were at Ham's on Friday. The $1 well drinks had Mrs. Half hurting a little bit the next day. :)

Well the $10 beer towers before all the jager bombs probably didn't help either. :D What a crazy fun night.

Booster EYES
11th October 2009, 08:53 PM
I don't think I want any more draft beer for a while.

eaglefan04
12th October 2009, 07:11 PM
Did anyone else make it to He's Not Here to try a "Blue Cup"? I put down two of those to finish the night and they really put me on my rear.

Had one of those huge chicken biscuits from the Time Out place Saturday night. Pretty darn good.