PDA

View Full Version : AP/Bears @ Falcons, anyone going?

1peatfor7
9th October 2008, 01:50 PM
Anybody else going to the game on Sunday? Last I heard we had 27 tickets in the "GSU section." It's near one of the endzones in the 100's.

Don't expect to see AP other than on kicks. He has zero touches on offense this year, I believe AP hasn't played a single offensive down so far this season.

Ralze34
9th October 2008, 02:10 PM
Anybody else going to the game on Sunday? Last I heard we had 27 tickets in the "GSU section." It's near one of the endzones in the 100's.

Don't expect to see AP other than on kicks. He has zero touches on offense this year, I believe AP hasn't played a single offensive down so far this season.

I'm going, the wife and I have season tickets in the upper deck. Weren't we going to have a meet and greet? Did I have to buy a special ticket for this?

eaglewithabus
9th October 2008, 02:44 PM
I would go, but I dont think the drive from augusta would be worth watching him play special teams and nothing else. Sure was nice when he was at least getting the nod on third down plays for pass protection.

1peatfor7
9th October 2008, 03:07 PM
I'm going, the wife and I have season tickets in the upper deck. Weren't we going to have a meet and greet? Did I have to buy a special ticket for this?

I don't think that is happening. It's 4 p.m. on Thursday and no word on a meet and greet. Special tickets were not necessary, only if you wanted to sit with the GSU fans.

AP has zero carries and zero catches. I don't think he's seen a single play on offense at all this season.

Bleu
9th October 2008, 05:20 PM
Maybe a play will take AP to the Falcons sidelines and he can run over you know who.

One can hope right?

jhbeagle
9th October 2008, 07:46 PM
Me and my wife are going to opening night for the Thrashers on Friday and the GT game. Falcons tickets are just to much to sit in the upper deck. I got two good tickets and parking for the price of one Falcons ticket.

chrisgsu2003
9th October 2008, 09:55 PM
My wife and I are going also. Haven't heard anything about a meet and greet lately. Angelia said she would know at the last minute. Has anyone heard from her? I bet Adrian would be interested to know that several GSU fans are there to see him.

1peatfor7
10th October 2008, 08:33 AM
My wife and I are going also. Haven't heard anything about a meet and greet lately. Angelia said she would know at the last minute. Has anyone heard from her? I bet Adrian would be interested to know that several GSU fans are there to see him.

Anglelia isn't in charge of this but the Atlanta Eagle Club President has the necessary contact info. As much as he loves GSU time is a factor. Pre game warmups start like 2 hours before the game. Plus whatever is necessary of him post game for media interviews, catching the team bus, and probably flying back to Chicago.

AP was open to the idea after the 2008 schedule was announced. AP said he'd do it if he had the time and he wouldn't know until the last minute.

Ralze34
10th October 2008, 08:50 AM
Me and my wife are going to opening night for the Thrashers on Friday and the GT game. Falcons tickets are just to much to sit in the upper deck. I got two good tickets and parking for the price of one Falcons ticket.

Are you sure about that? My wife and I's season tickets were only $250 a piece. That is basically $25/game.

Ralze34
10th October 2008, 08:52 AM
AP said he'd do it if he had the time and he wouldn't know until the last minute.

I would love to be able to see AP again. Last time I saw him I think we were in line together in Landrum waiting to pay for some chicken nuggets or something. Somebody piped in and said, "What are you doing standing in line, you know you don't have to pay for anything!" He just laughed.

jhbeagle
10th October 2008, 09:14 AM
Are you sure about that? My wife and I's season tickets were only $250 a piece. That is basically $25/game.

Every place I looked for tickets was $100/per for upper deck. If you know a better place please tell because I will add that to our short getaway.

Ralze34
10th October 2008, 09:46 AM
Every place I looked for tickets was $100/per for upper deck. If you know a better place please tell because I will add that to our short getaway.

http://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-tickets/

Bears game is expensive because it is already a sell out. However, if you look some of the future games are as low as $24 bucks.

1peatfor7
10th October 2008, 09:51 AM
Craigslist has better prices, no fees so lower prices.

AP should be at the next EFAA tournament, it raises money for the Erk Russell scholarship fund. I think May 15, 2009. We loaded up on a TON of autographs. We probably got about 10 items signed each between 3 of us.

jhbeagle
12th October 2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-tickets/

Bears game is expensive because it is already a sell out. However, if you look some of the future games are as low as $24 bucks.

Thanks. I'll have to check before the next time we are in the ATL.