PDA

View Full Version : App State - RFG Tailgate - Post #2

Eaglegus2
13th October 2008, 10:25 AM
OK, will have some of my famous grilled chicken.

Everyone else may bring side dishes that they deem appropriate for the occasion.

If anyone has any special requests let me know i.e., sausage?

I need to know how many will be there.

There will be 5 in my group.

+5 - keep the tally going!

GSC75
13th October 2008, 12:08 PM
I am making every effort to get there - if the sky doesn't fall...AGAIN.
- so far I'm 100% on the 08 season.. Not sure about the wife yet... I will prob bring dessert - I'll have some week old birthday cake and I know the RFG will eat anything.

BLUEEAGLE
13th October 2008, 06:08 PM
OK, will have some of my famous grilled chicken.

Everyone else may bring side dishes that they deem appropriate for the occasion.

If anyone has any special requests let me know i.e., sausage?

I need to know how many will be there.

There will be 5 in my group.

+5 - keep the tally going!

Probobly count 10 for the kids.

blueballs
14th October 2008, 08:09 AM
Mrs. Blueballs and I will be in attendance Saturday... in honor of my buddy GreatAppState, whose lovely wife is expecting which means they will not be in attendance, I am bringing some 10 YO Kentucky moonshine (which I will have chilled) and a shot glass.

EagleSC
14th October 2008, 01:09 PM
Save a tiny piece for me...and some of that moonshine too. I'll be late to the tailgate, but I'll be there Saturday!

1peatfor7
14th October 2008, 01:38 PM
Save a tiny piece for me...and some of that moonshine too. I'll be late to the tailgate, but I'll be there Saturday!

Sweet!! When does your flight land?

EagleSC
14th October 2008, 01:46 PM
Sweet!! When does your flight land?

I land in Savannah at 10:50. I'm hoping for a short line at the car rental counter and no cops on I-16 so that I can get to the stadium by 11:30.

blueballs
14th October 2008, 01:48 PM

Consider it done.... any man that will fly across country to see the Eagles spank the goathumpers certainly deserves some good 'shine.

Raptor23
17th October 2008, 08:06 AM
Saddly RFG I will not be able to make it there. My knee is at the end and I will be having total knee replacement surgery on Monday. I have had a hard time doing any walking. I will be at Memorial from Monday to probably Wed-Thursday. Keep me in your prayers from what I know the recovery is a booger...6 to 8 weeks. I am hoping to be somewhat mobile for the playoffs..which begin this week.

Go Eagles!!!!

GSC75
17th October 2008, 08:31 AM
Saddly RFG I will not be able to make it there. My knee is at the end and I will be having total knee replacement surgery on Monday. I have had a hard time doing any walking. I will be at Memorial from Monday to probably Wed-Thursday. Keep me in your prayers from what I know the recovery is a booger...6 to 8 weeks. I am hoping to be somewhat mobile for the playoffs..which begin this week.

Go Eagles!!!!

sorry to hear that, but best thing is to just getterdone... and then re-hab, re-hab, re-hab ..get to the point you CAN - get in a pool and walk around the shallow end - looks like me and the boss will make it - but I have a thing in the morning so prob be getting there about an hour (I hope!) before kick-off. just in time to bring dessert....

gsugt1
17th October 2008, 06:33 PM
I land in Savannah at 10:50. I'm hoping for a short line at the car rental counter and no cops on I-16 so that I can get to the stadium by 11:30.

I will be on I-16 about the same time as you !! Look for me :)

EagleSC
17th October 2008, 06:36 PM
I will be on I-16 about the same time as you !! Look for me :)

I don't know what kind of car I'll be in, but be on the lookout for something that goes flying by you. hahaha....

If I see you, we'll have our own little caravan! hahaha

EaglesDare
17th October 2008, 07:32 PM
We will be there, maybe about noon though. We are bringing Rotel. See you all there except Richard. Hate you are having to do this especially now but you will be in great shape for future games.

GSC75
17th October 2008, 08:05 PM
update - blew off my morning event - leaving around 11:00, hope to be on-scene around 12:15...we have a cake - turns out to be some kinda chocolate halloween thing - I was complaining it must be old cuz it's got spider webs all over it - Mrs.'75 says it's SUPPOSED to have spider webs on it...

gsugt1
17th October 2008, 08:31 PM
I should be there around noon. I just got back from California and want to sleep in a lttle in the morning.

EagleSC
17th October 2008, 10:49 PM
I should be there around noon. I just got back from California and want to sleep in a lttle in the morning.

You were in Cali and you didn't notify me? That's pretty messed up! hahaha

Baring plane trouble or too many cops on I-16, see you all tomorrow around 12.

gataman
17th October 2008, 10:52 PM
You were in Cali and you didn't notify me? That's pretty messed up! hahaha

Baring plane trouble or too many cops on I-16, see you all tomorrow around 12.

Was wondering why y'all didn't hook up and fly back together......get some sleep.....tomorrow is going to be WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GATA!!!

EagleSC
17th October 2008, 10:55 PM
I plan on washing down some sleep pills with 2 Captain/Diet doubles as soon as I get to LAX tonight so that I can sleep through the flights....

eagleskins
17th October 2008, 11:00 PM
I plan on washing down some sleep pills with 2 Captain/Diet doubles as soon as I get to LAX tonight so that I can sleep through the flights....

You got some Ambien? I'm about to pop one in an hour.

EagleSC
18th October 2008, 07:55 AM
Nah...I just washed some benadril down with a couple of Captains. Don't hardly remember the flight to Cincinnati. Just got to make it through this last one into Savannah.

gsugt1
18th October 2008, 07:57 AM
Nah...I just washed some benadril down with a couple of Captains. Don't hardly remember the flight to Cincinnati. Just got to make it through this last one into Savannah.

See you soon !!! I didn't call you because I was in San Diego and my time was hort. Plus I knew I would see you today.