PDA

View Full Version : pics and attachments

eaglewithabus
14th October 2008, 08:56 AM
Ok...I must be dumb, but I can not figure out how to post pictures in a thread without making them an attachment. Also, my attachments exceed the maximum allowed and I cant figure out how to delete any of them from the attachment manager window. Help.

Dave.
14th October 2008, 01:22 PM
Ok...I must be dumb, but I can not figure out how to post pictures in a thread without making them an attachment. Also, my attachments exceed the maximum allowed and I cant figure out how to delete any of them from the attachment manager window. Help.

Upload them to www.photobucket.com

Copy the link.

Click the IMG button below the "Redo" arrow. Paste the link. You're done. Photobucket actually has a link you can copy with the IMG tags already there if you would like

eaglewithabus
14th October 2008, 02:55 PM
when I reply to a thread i do not see a "redo" or img button to paste a link, I just see
title

post icons

submit reply preview post

miscellaneous options
show your signature
automatically parse links in text

attach files
manage attachments

thread subscription
notification type

submit reply preview post

thats it. Where is the redo and IMG button at?

Eagle22
14th October 2008, 03:03 PM
If you go to "Post Reply" or even the "Quick Reply", both methods should display this image:

http://67.227.135.160/tsc/images/editor/insertimage.gif

You can click on that image, and it should open a box up (unless you've disabled javascript), and you can insert the URL of the photo you want to embed.

eaglewithabus
14th October 2008, 03:49 PM
Im not getting that Icon anywhere E22. Is there something I may have done to make it go away? Javascript?? whatever that is...its not in my language.

Dave.
14th October 2008, 05:03 PM
Im not getting that Icon anywhere E22. Is there something I may have done to make it go away? Javascript?? whatever that is...its not in my language.

User CP
Options
Message interface or something like that at the bottom. Full editor

eaglewithabus
15th October 2008, 08:42 AM
User CP
Options
Message interface or something like that at the bottom. Full editor

Thats it! Thanks for the help man.