TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

  1. Default #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    I didn't realize Jaybo had picked #14. I can't say I'm too happy about that considering both Travis Clark and Lee Chapple picked #14, and look how those teams ended up. Just wish he had picked a different number, but oh well!
    Jordan Wilson
    @ GSU from 2005-2008
    KSU c/o 2012 Computer Science

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    24,214

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCEagleMan05 View Post
    I didn't realize Jaybo had picked #14. I can't say I'm too happy about that considering both Travis Clark and Lee Chapple picked #14, and look how those teams ended up. Just wish he had picked a different number, but oh well!
    The last option QB to wear 14 was Trey Hunter. I think that's the way we should remember it.

    Gonna be hard to look as good in that number as Trey did.

  3. #3

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Maybe he can bring some respect back to the one-four LOL.

  4. #4

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    Maybe he can bring some respect back to the one-four LOL.
    Exactly! A kind of Ying Yang type situation.
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU

  5. Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    Maybe he can bring some respect back to the one-four LOL.
    Well, I respect Lee Chapple for the job he tried to do in the one four, and the type of way he carried himself for Ga Southern. I hope Jaybo can shake off the voodoo that seems to be associated with the number.

    I was too young to see Trey Hunter play, so I have no commentary as far as he goes.
    Jordan Wilson
    @ GSU from 2005-2008
    KSU c/o 2012 Computer Science

  6. #6

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCEagleMan05 View Post
    Well, I respect Lee Chapple for the job he tried to do in the one four, and the type of way he carried himself for Ga Southern. I hope Jaybo can shake off the voodoo that seems to be associated with the number.

    I was too young to see Trey Hunter play, so I have no commentary as far as he goes.

    I agree, I'm not knocking Clark of Chapple, they both were victims of a bad situation. Trey Hunter was a good QB. Not as flashy as Chaz was athletically, but he was good. He played most of the UGA game in 04.

  7. #7

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Kind of neat that he shares the same number as his brother Connor.

    http://gamecocksonline.cstv.com/spor..._connor01.html
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    24,214

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    I agree, I'm not knocking Clark of Chapple, they both were victims of a bad situation. Trey Hunter was a good QB. Not as flashy as Chaz was athletically, but he was good. He played most of the UGA game in 04.
    Trey would have been a starter at any other school. We were damn lucky to have a backup of his caliber.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,218

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Jaybo is a good QB and i'm happy he got the number he wanted!

  10. #10

    Default Re: #14 - Jaybo Shaw?!

    Heck, he can have 00 if he wants it.... just glad he is here this year. i don't know if he has the dance down like Billy 'White Shoes' though

    EDIT: Sorry, I had the team right but the wrong guy. Ken Burrough with the Houston Oilers


Similar Threads

  1. Meet your QB - Jaybo Shaw
    By JGEagle7 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10th August 2010, 10:54 PM
  2. Jaybo Shaw/ QB
    By redlegeagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2nd August 2010, 02:29 PM
  3. New Georgia Southern Eagle-Jaybo Shaw
    By pickle132 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 8th February 2010, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •