TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tribe Smack Thread

Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

I'm at a loss for words. That's just embarrassing....

2. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

So they changed their mascot from an Indian to a Griffin because of political correctness. Since they kept the name tribe what happens in 15 years when pressure mounts on using the name Tribe? Will they officially become the Griffins at that point?
    “Not a young man who played for Erk Russell…won’t tell his children and grandchildren something he learned from this great man. It was like that with Knute Rockne and Bear Bryant” - Keith Jackson

No, no, no, you don't understand, GATA ERK, it's not that kind of tribe. You know, like a diatribe? Of course, we couldn't offend the people who we stole the land from....

I do like their campus garbage trucks though:

“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I do like their campus garbage trucks though:

OK, Laughed out loud on that one!

good lawd, this is the weakest sauce I have seen in quite some time. Let me know when you guys are willing to bring your "C" game, and I might jump in.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneTribal View Post
    good lawd, this is the weakest sauce I have seen in quite some time. Let me know when you guys are willing to bring your "C" game, and I might jump in.
    Step up to the plate...so far we got nothing out of the College for Will & Fairy's. "C" game is better than no game....

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    Step up to the plate...so far we got nothing out of the College for Will & Fairy's. "C" game is better than no game....
    I beg to differ Eagle...C game just seems like a waste of time.

I did read an article the other day about GSU considering changing their mascot to Opposums, cause they play dead at home and get killed on the road. Any truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by GoneTribal View Post
    I beg to differ Eagle...C game just seems like a waste of time.

I did read an article the other day about GSU considering changing their mascot to Opposums, cause they play dead at home and get killed on the road. Any truth to that?
    Unlike some schools, we don't change our mascot every time someone opposes it. Can't believe during the name change that the Griffins was the best option. But then I looked at the other choices: King and Queen, Phoenix, Wren, and Pug. Seriously? Who the heck was running this mascot change?

Congratulations William and Mary. Not only do you have the worst mascot, you had the worst FIVE MASCOTS in the running to be number one.