TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 530

Thread: Official Tribe Smack Thread

  1. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.

  2. #32

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Probably the same way it feels for you never to win a championship year in and year out.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.
    This smack sounds familiar...oh yeah, that's right. Ask our buddies over at App. State about talking smack about us losing to Samford. Last time I checked, we were the only FCS to beat the number one team in the nation this season. When we beat the number 2 seed, it will just be another check mark on the list.

  4. #34

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.
    You actually bring up a good point. Our true freshman QB, back up TB, 2 freshmen OL, true freshman CB's and S's that were playing that game might be in trouble this Saturday. Luckily, I don't think we have to worry about that....

  5. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    This smack sounds familiar...oh yeah, that's right. Ask our buddies over at App. State about talking smack about us losing to Samford. Last time I checked, we were the only FCS to beat the number one team in the nation this season. When we beat the number 2 seed, it will just be another check mark on the list.
    Actually W&M beat two #1 teams this year...Delaware and Villanova. Oh yea, we also beat #8 New Hampshire with our 4th string QB. Anyone else in the playoffs ALREADY beat 3 playoff teams? Ah, answer is no.

  6. #36

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Okay, fair enough...athletics. Listen, I have to know, how hard did you cry when Samford crushed your boys this season? Yes, 4-7 Samford. Samford beat 2 teams in their final 8, you and Western Carolina. They beat you at YOUR place! Samford couldn't beat Chattanooga, Furman, ASU, Elon or Wofford but they owned you. GSU is in good company with Northwestern State and Newberry. You must be proud.
    Gosh, better hope W&M wins then. Since you put it that way, it sure would be pretty bad for us to beat you at your place ....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  7. #37

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Actually W&M beat two #1 teams this year...Delaware and Villanova. Oh yea, we also beat #8 New Hampshire with our 4th string QB. Anyone else in the playoffs ALREADY beat 3 playoff teams? Ah, answer is no.
    Coastal Carolina
    Appalachian State
    South Carolina State

    Ah, the answer is yes. We have beaten 3 playoff teams. Move on.

  8. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Wow, impressive group of guys you've had in the NFL. Adrian Peterson of the Bears is probably your best guy. I'm sure Darren Sharper laid him out a few times. If not, Mike Tomlin has coached someone who did. Superbowl winner and All Pro Darren Sharper and Superbowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin sound familiar? Guess where they played college ball.

  9. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    You beat SC State IN the playoffs smart guy. If you want to put it that way, W&M will have beaten 4 playoff teams this Saturday.

  10. #40

    Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Actually W&M beat two #1 teams this year...Delaware and Villanova. Oh yea, we also beat #8 New Hampshire with our 4th string QB. Anyone else in the playoffs ALREADY beat 3 playoff teams? Ah, answer is no.
    SC St, Coastal Carolina and Appalachian St......hmmmm......

    Evidently the number "3" doesn't mean the same thing at Ga. Southern as it does at Will & Fairy.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Samford Smack Thread
    By SwampEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29th October 2010, 02:53 PM
  2. Official Knob Smack Thread
    By SwampEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23rd October 2010, 08:10 AM
  3. Official Terrier Smack Thread
    By SwampEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 9th October 2010, 11:03 AM
  4. Official SDSU Smack Thread
    By SwampEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 16th September 2009, 07:42 PM
  5. Official Albany Smack Thread
    By SwampEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 5th September 2009, 11:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •