TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tribe Smack Thread

Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Wow, impressive group of guys you've had in the NFL. Adrian Peterson of the Bears is probably your best guy. I'm sure Darren Sharper laid him out a few times. If not, Mike Tomlin has coached someone who did. Superbowl winner and All Pro Darren Sharper and Superbowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin sound familiar? Guess where they played college ball.
    Are Sharper and Tomlin going to be dressing out on Saturday?

2. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

Since W&M hasn't lost at home in over two seasons, I'm not worried about that. You'll be this year's Weber State and S. Illinois. They thought they were pretty good, too, until we waxed them.

Wow, impressive group of guys you've had in the NFL. Adrian Peterson of the Bears is probably your best guy. I'm sure Darren Sharper laid him out a few times. If not, Mike Tomlin has coached someone who did. Superbowl winner and All Pro Darren Sharper and Superbowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin sound familiar? Guess where they played college ball.
    The place that has less D-I national championships than us.

I know, that doesn't it narrow it down very much.

Since W&M hasn't lost at home in over two seasons, I'm not worried about that. You'll be this year's Weber State and S. Illinois. They thought they were pretty good, too, until we waxed them.
    I'm sure App was saying that in 2007
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

You beat SC State IN the playoffs smart guy. If you want to put it that way, W&M will have beaten 4 playoff teams this Saturday.
    You said: Anyone else in the playoffs already beat 3 playoff teams? The answer to that is yes. We have already beaten 3 playoff teams. Also, don't count your Eagles before they hatch.

Not losing at home in a long time...I smell App. State '07.

How many National Championship rings do those guys have combined?

Is it more than 2?

Equal to 2?

No?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    You must understand, for the better parts of the last four years this section of the site has been collecting dust while the once proud Eagle Empire was reduced to being a mere spectator and rare factor within the FCS playoff scene.

Once upon a time, we used to have quite a fun time bantering with the opponents here ... but after the scant number of UMASS fans left in 1999 it has been slim pickings ... only an occasional Furman fan nowadays ... even many of the App State fans are hesitant to visit.

But like the swallows returning to Capistrano, we finally see some signs of familiarity.

So pardon us while we start to climb back to our familiar perch.

BTW, good call on the possums. No one has used that one here before, so you do get an "A" for originality. Been running this site since the last time GSU played W&M .. been waiting for a second chance against you guys for quite some time.
    glad to hear you guys are shaking off the rust

8. Default Re: Official Tribe Smack Thread

Does beating a MEAC team who only won one game all season actually count as a win for you?

Does beating a MEAC team who only won one game all season actually count as a win for you?
    This just in: Savannah State isn't in the MEAC. WEAK. SMACK.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Not losing at home in a long time...I smell App. State '07.
    Or Northern Iowa in '85 Semifinals

Or Nevada-Reno in '86 Semifinals

Or Troy in '95 1st Round

Or Delaware in '00 Semifinals