TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parking

Quote Originally Posted by Island Eagle View Post
    Do I need a hang tag to park in the PAC or ceramics lot or is my booster tag good enough. Also if I decided to park at the RAC, without having parking "rules" I should be able to use multiple spaces for tents, cars, large grill?

You have to have the general admission booster tag to get into those lots. They sent those to people that did not get a parking tag for Paulson. I got one since I am in my first year in the young alumni thing. I ended up sending it to my parents because I wouldn't use and they usually park at the PAC for the games.

I would assume at the RAC you can take up as many spots as you want since the parking rules that are used for Paulson now would not apply to the RACE
    GATA EAGLES!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglegus2 View Post
    I will worry next year. I have my spots for this year nailed down.

Hey '75...........got a new addition to the family on Tuesday. She (Chole Nicole Durrence-Jordan weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. Makes my 3rd grandchild. Mother & child are doing well.

another stinkin' little girl ....congrats granpa, now you're one up on me.....hope everyone continues to do well!

Can anyone tell me when the busses start running? I've looked all over the athletic site and parking site, and can't find it. I have a few new people coming to tailgate, and am trying to figure out the easiest way for them to get to the stadium parking lot early.

4. Default

The RAC lot is open for tailgating but you can only setup in the parking lot. Nothing can be setup outside the lot, nothing on the grass, etc.
    Chris Butler
    Athletic Foundation Member Since 2004
    Georgia Southern Class of '04 & '08

No institution can be truly great until it is rooted in the fine traditions of the past.
    -President Guy Wells, December 12th, 1932

5. Default

Just a heads up for this weekend, the RAC is playing host to a large (32 teams) flag football tournament so parking will not be as easy as it was for the Austin Peay game...
    Chris Butler

No institution can be truly great until it is rooted in the fine traditions of the past.

6. Default

the scanner was going crazy saturday morning with people calling the site admin to do something about the parking issue at the rack. said that there was no where for patrons using the facility to park.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ITEagle View Post
    the scanner was going crazy saturday morning with people calling the site admin to do something about the parking issue at the rack. said that there was no where for patrons using the facility to park.
    Yep, next year it may be a controlled lot.
    Chris Butler

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerGSU View Post
    Just a heads up for this weekend, the RAC is playing host to a large (32 teams) flag football tournament so parking will not be as easy as it was for the Austin Peay game...
    What tournament is that Butler? I didn't see any tourney on the website, and the state tourney is in Athens this year... maybe it's an outside organization?

Just wondering... if intramural folks will be out there, I may be forced to stop by.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

9. Default

One more heads up about the RAC, the actual RAC bathrooms will be closed to tailgaters today. You'll have to use the CRIBB (building by the green fence fields)

Just saving you a walk ;-)
    Chris Butler