TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

1. Default Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

Georgia Southern Football fans love to show their Eagle Pride.

Have you been looking for Georgia Southern gear in retail stores and can't find anything? Now is the PERFECT time to ASK FOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN.

Print out the ASK FOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN CARD at the below link and take one to your local retailers (stores, malls, etc.). The card provides store managers with simple instructions on how they can find and purchase Georgia Southern merchandise.

Tell them that they are missing out on potential sales and that it's simple to sell Georgia Southern in their store. Portion of the proceeds from sale of officially licensed merchandise go to athletic and academic scholarships. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Thanks for your support and Go Eagles!!!!

LINK FOR PRINTABLE CARD: http://services.georgiasouthern.edu/.../printable.pdf

Default Re: Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

Great idea! Thanks! I'll be sure to print some out!
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU

3. Default Re: Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

Excellent idea and great way to go about this. Props.

4. Default Re: Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

Really glad they've published all the vendors too, gives me a way to look at buying them in bulk myself.
    Stacey Roach
    Class of 2001

Default Re: Help Encourage Stores to Carry Georgia Southern Merchandise - Here's How

I put a link to this on my facebook...hopefully some of my friends will print it out and give them out.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!