http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011...south-georgia/

What's the deal with Moody?

Since he is already in Statesboro...

Looks like grades are an issue.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Default Re: What's the deal with Moody?

It sounds more like his environment growing up....he needs the wants!
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

4. Default Re: What's the deal with Moody?

"I don't know. I haven't talked to them."

You mean Washaun Ealey's best friend and a very good LB/DE is just chillin down here looking for a place to play ball and we aren't talking to him? UAB is?

There has got to be more to this story than we know... something isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueandwhitefightfight View Post

You mean Washaun Ealey's best friend and a very good LB/DE is just chillin down here looking for a place to play ball and we aren't talking to him? UAB is?

I don't think there is more to need to know.

1) Original team showing interest isn't
    2) Fall back JUCO team coach isn't commenting
    3) Moody is vague on what specifically he can do

Sounds like a solid approach to not attracting much interest. Now, that said ... if he were somehow to make some grades, be eligible and we take a flyer on someone who we think can stay in school and contribute to the team, then let's take a look.

Pretty sure our coaches would be aware of someone with his gridiron pedigree parked in the zipcode, so we'll just have to see how it plays out for Moody.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueandwhitefightfight View Post

There is allot more to the story...But it is better left off of these boards....You will have to trust me on this one......

Quote Originally Posted by im4gsu View Post
    There is allot more to the story...But it is better left off of these boards....You will have to trust me on this one......
    No doubt about that and in my opinion if he's left off our team, we're better off.

I have to ask you people that seem to be so excited about these uga rejects that weren't model citizens at ec.i; if they can't live up to the "Georgia way" as Richt put it, how in hell do you think they can make it the Southern way?

These two from e.c.i. have failed to meet some of the lowest standards in all of college football (Georgia way) and some of you still want them??

8. Default Re: What's the deal with Moody?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    No doubt about that and in my opinion if he's left off our team, we're better off.

I have to ask you people that seem to be so excited about these uga rejects that weren't model citizens at ec.i; if they can't live up to the "Georgia way" as Richt put it, how in hell do you think they can make it the Southern way?

These two from e.c.i. have failed to meet some of the lowest standards in all of college football (Georgia way) and some of you still want them??

Who said anything about wanting him? Everyone in this thread is either wondering what is going on with the kid or saying that they know and are keeping it classy by not divulging info that doesn't need to be floating around the web.

It sounds like Moody can't even spell his own name or tie his own shoelaces.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post

Agree 100%......