TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

1. Default Re: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    When I went to Georgia Southern, I walked by some young coeds sunning with their bikini straps untied. That's as close as I came to a "stickup" while walking around Georgia Southern.
    Chicks wore bikinis back then?

​@___Tribal___

Default Re: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

Quote Originally Posted by 6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern View Post
    It is my understanding that they didn't, and currently don't pay any rent to play in the Ga Dome. That makes it even worse that they brag in such a way about the facility.
    Your understanding from where?

Also, if they're not paying for it, I'd be bragging even more.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

As a parent how can you send one of your childern to Gay St and have a warm and fuzzy feeling about their safety after reading things from the ajc like this.

4. Default Re: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

Quote Originally Posted by Realgsu1974 View Post
    Statesboro is so whack that when I typed it to write this post it came up as a spelling error.

Sad thing is, you know he was high-fiving himself after writing this. He swore it was clever...made him giggle. Cute, 1974. You're doing good. Naptime now.
    ​@___Tribal___

5. Default Re: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

Pike, I haven't told you in a while.

GFY.
    ​@___Tribal___

6. Default Re: "Georgia Southern Football Scared to Schedule Georgia State"

I couldn't make this stuff up! "A full rack of gold teeth." Wahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha.

Good thing "the only major paper in the state" doesn't give Georgia Southern any press. Leave this kind of press to GAy State:

Enjoy.

Smartphone users targeted by street robbers
    By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Georgia State University students gabbing on smartphones are becoming targets of street robbers, campus police say.

Georgia State University police say street robbers have stolen three iPhones and a Motorola Droid X from students in just a month.

In just a month, four students have had their calls cut short by bandits who threaten, intimidate or simply snatch the phones; three iPhones and a Motorola Droid X.

Only in one instance did the robber get any money along with the phone, $1.

Extra patrols and cameras are being added to the school’s “campus," GSU police said.

GSU Deputy Chief Carlton Mullis said students are often unaware of their surroundings, focusing instead on their phones or the music coming through the headphones.

The challenge we face at GSU is the campus is downtown Atlanta,” Mullis told The Atlanta Journal Constitution Wednesday.

The campus is more vulnerable without clearly defined boundaries, he said.

Though seemingly small crimes, Mullis said it moves into “the big leagues” when a gun is used.

“If there is a gun present, there’s a chance it will be used,” Mullis said.

Some of robberies may have been committed by the same people.

A man arrested Tuesday on charges of robbing a passenger leaving the King Memorial MARTA station may also be responsible for a robbery of a GSU student March 7. The description of that man matches the one offered by student David White after his wallet, with $1 in it, and his Motorola Droid X were taken from him at gunpoint at the intersection of Coca-Cola Place and Pratt Street by a man in his early 20s with “a full rack of gold teeth.”

In another case, a suspect was arrested on Feb. 15 after a police officer saw him shove a 21-year-old GSU student on Broad Street. According to the police report, student Travis Baker told police Marquavaeous Levon Gray demanded his iPhone and told him he had a gun in his pocket.

Mullis said Gray and his partners also are suspected in two other robberies. On Feb. 6 Joshua Lillvis was talking on his iPhone while walking down Decatur Street when two men demanded the phone and advised him “not to make it hard on himself.” The next week, on Feb. 14, Stephanie Junca was standing on the corner of Courtland and Gilmer Streets talking on her iPhone when a man snatched it and jumped into a waiting Lexus.

The next day, Feb. 15, someone grabbed Veronica Rivera’s iPhone while she was using it.

Alerts are posted on the GSU police department’s website after robberies.
    ​@___Tribal___

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    Your understanding from where?

Also, if they're not paying for it, I'd be bragging even more.

It's what I heard from a source from work...at the Georgia General Assembly.
    Georgia Southern University-Football
    NCAA 1-AA National Champions- 1985, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1999, 2000
    Southern Conference Champions- 1993, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2011
    Sun Belt Conference Champions- 2014

If they are getting the stadium for free.. I wonder how much we'd have to pay to rent it out for us instead. IF We ever play them in the dome, we should rent the stadium out so we are the home team. Make them feel like the homeless bums that they walk past every day to class.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Apparently our baseball team is afraid to play these d-bags as well, or at least thats what this guy thinks:
    -------------
    from GLSjunior:
    No Arm?

Dude threw for over 6,500 yards and 57 touchdowns as a starter. But coming from Ga Southern fan you wouldn't know a QB who could throw anything further than a 3 yard pitch.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArti...ATCLID=3660206

BTW, our Baseball team would crush yours this season. See you in the NCAA's.

--------------

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...the-team/page3