TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 best insults?

Default Re: 100 best insults?

The best insult I can come up with at the moment...

"you sir, are a Georgia State fan!"

Thank you.. thank you very much! Keep the applause honest and genuine. The 9:00 show is completely different than the 7:30 show. I'll be here all week.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

you look good in purple......
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

3. Default Re: 100 best insults?

Here's one: "I understand ESPN's NFL Draft Tracker had GA Southern, W&M and even Lambuth listed as a potential college for drafted players. GA State wasn't listed as an option. Out of 200 colleges, no GA State." (this is a true story)
    ​@___Tribal___

5. Default Re: 100 best insults?

This was a post by a prominent panther poster after they lost to Lambuth:

Jothcra
    “To me, the worst part of the game was when Lambuth scored their final touchdown and the stadium emptied almost immediately with several minutes left on the clock. After the game was over, the team walked over to the band, but before we could start the fight song they trudged off the field. It was a very sad sight.”
    ​@___Tribal___

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    This was a post by a prominent panther poster after they lost to Lambuth:

Jothcra
    “To me, the worst part of the game was when Lambuth scored their final touchdown and the stadium emptied almost immediately with several minutes left on the clock. After the game was over, the team walked over to the band, but before we could start the fight song they trudged off the field. It was a very sad sight.”
    What, like they expect their life long fans to stay in the stadium the whole time? Atlanta is the most fair weather city when it comes to sports to begin with, why would they expect a startup program to have ANY loyalty or dedication to sit in the stands and watch a NAIA team beat them. What a joke.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

7. Default Re: 100 best insults?

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    What, like they expect their life long fans to stay in the stadium the whole time? Atlanta is the most fair weather city when it comes to sports to begin with, why would they expect a startup program to have ANY loyalty or dedication to sit in the stands and watch a NAIA team beat them. What a joke.

Right. It's not like <12,000 people would have to work their way through foot traffic to exit a stadium that holds 70k. By the look of their attendance, each person could have had their very own exit tunnel. And, once they hit the exit, it's just a few hobos and some concrete and BAM!, they're home.
    ​@___Tribal___

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Right. It's not like <12,000 people would have to work their way through foot traffic to exit a stadium that holds 70k. By the look of their attendance, each person could have had their very own exit tunnel. And, once they hit the exit, it's just a few hobos and some concrete and BAM!, they're home.
    Just another day on the beautiful campus of DSU.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night