TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: #4?

  1. #1

    Default #4?

    I saw a second player wearing #4 Sat night... don't think he played, but was def on the sidelines... anybody else see that? ...it was def not Heyden... he was dark blue, not light blue... just wondering what was going on with two players wearing #4. Also saw it during the coaches show.
    Doyle Clifton, Beaufort, SC
    RFGTG

  2. #2

    Default Re: #4?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSC75 View Post
    I saw a second player wearing #4 Sat night... don't think he played, but was def on the sidelines... anybody else see that? ...it was def not Heyden... he was dark blue, not light blue... just wondering what was going on with two players wearing #4. Also saw it during the coaches show.
    Not sure who it was, but I saw him during warmups...

  3. #3

    Default Re: #4?

    Prince.

  4. #4

    Default Re: #4?

    Yes, McJunkins has been wearing #4 also this season.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    41,532

    Default Re: #4?

    Numbers can be shared as long as they are not on the field at the same time. Typically one on offense and one on defense.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,216

    Default Re: #4?

    McJunkins was 11 for a little while but like everyone said he has gone back to #4 since Youtube came back to the team and I sure am glad that he came back! We have 4 GREAT quarterbacks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acworth, GA
    Posts
    7,800

    Default Re: #4?

    High praise indeed--what has impressed you most about McJunkins?

  8. #8

    Default Re: #4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood View Post
    High praise indeed--what has impressed you most about McJunkins?
    The fact that he was also at one time offered a scholarship by a Sun Belt school.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    15,892

    Default Re: #4?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    The fact that he was also at one time offered a scholarship by a Sun Belt school.
    Is that the one he described as "dysfunctional"?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •