1. LSU
    2. Alabama
    3. Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever
    Oklahoma losing too. The new top 3 could be:

1. LSU
    2. Alabama
    3. Arkansas
    Ark and lsu play next weekend... things could get VERY interesting in the bcs if ark wins.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Add #5 to the list!!!

This **** is bananas.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

Default Re: #2 Goes Down!

OU, Oregon, Clemson all going down.

6. Default Re: #2 Goes Down!

The BCS has been nuked. There is now the strong possibility that a team that couldn't even win it's division will be playing for the National Title.

Quote Originally Posted by gritzblitz56 View Post
    The BCS has been nuked. There is now the strong possibility that a team that couldn't even win it's division will be playing for the National Title.
    Thats the reason why the BCS started the line this week about just taking 1-2 and letting the bowls pick for themselves....which fits well with the superconference. No more UCONN, BOISE, USF, HAW, a 6-5 Ohio State team gets into a big bowl because they know the seats will sell.....money money money.

8. Default Re: #2 Goes Down!

How crazy will it be if Arkansas beats LSU next week and there is a 3 way tie for first in the SEC West? I believe that scenario could possibly get Bama into the SEC championship game.

Im gonna get hated on for this but UGA could beat LSU in the dome too..that would be the nuke
    "Recruiting is like shaving, You have to do it everyday"-C.Y.

How is any moderately intelligent sports writer not screaming for a playoff at this point?

I'd say the BCS has gotten LUCKY so far with how things have played out in the past. Wouldn't be shocked if it happens again.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night