TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    I'm going to talk to the Maine folk at the tailgate about setting up a toy drive. Midcoast can you let anyone coming down for the game know that for me? Nothing UMaine though. That just wouldn't be classy.
    All three of them?

2. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    All three of them?
    Well that's 3 more fans than GSU would have if the game was in Orono considering no one in Statesboro could afford the trip.

3. Default Re: Sorry

Well that's 3 more fans than GSU would have if the game was in Orono considering no one in Statesboro could afford the trip.
    Hy-Ohhhhhhh

We all know the flannel factory has to work on Saturday. Will they be streaming the game in the cafeteria?
    May the enemies of Georgia Southern never eat bread nor drink whiskey, but be afflicted with itching without the benefit of scratching.

Your high school stadium couldn't hold all the Southern fans that would come watch us thump you.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    first time I have ever seen someone talk smack about income....pretty creative. I will put mine up against yours any day.
    'Bus drinks more than most folk in Maine make in a year.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

7. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by t.mcelrath View Post
    We all know the flannel factory has to work on Saturday. Will they be streaming the game in the cafeteria?
    Your right. It is Christmas season and LL Bean is one of the largest sportsman retailors in the world. They'll be busy.

8. Default Re: Sorry

Hey, Bus. Old money eh? Made on the backs of sla...I won't go there....

9. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    Your high school stadium couldn't hold all the Southern fans that would come watch us thump you.
    That's a lot of hitchhikers on 95 all at once.

10. Default Re: Sorry

That's a lot of hitchhikers on 95 all at once.
    Haven't you seen the waterboy? They all drive souped up lawnmowers. Would be quite the site though.