TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry

1. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GSEagle76 View Post
    There has been a recent change in UM(O)'s fans plans for making it to the game. It appears that they all have an AWESOME festival to attend... 2011 Maine Indian Basketmakers Sale and Demonstration
    Saturday, December 10, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
    http://www.umaine.edu/hudsonmuseum/.... They have to have a new basket for the poutine!
    Yes, no trail of tears for our Native Americans. Andrew Jackson felt no need to remove the Penobscots from their land. Of course the Cherokees of Georgia weren't so fortunate. They tried to assimilate. They educated themselves and learned the ways of the white man. But they got kicked out of Georgia none the less. The only thing that remains are the place names........

2. Default Re: Sorry

but isn't that y'all exploiting our dear Native Americans...eh?
    Come one now. GSU of all schools should not the importance of basket weaving. Without it your "student" athletes wouldn't be able to earn an easy "A" to get on the field.

3. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    you can keep your culture in Maine...

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-05-06/p..._s=PM:POLITICS
    Hey you're even ignorant when you being ignorant!!! Awesome!

Mainers voted down same sex marriage in a referendum.

4. Default Re: Sorry

but isn't that y'all exploiting our dear Native Americans...eh?
    They work with our communities, not against them...see trail of tears.

Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastmaine View Post
    Yes, no trail of tears for our Native Americans. Andrew Jackson felt no need to remove the Penobscots from their land. Of course the Cherokees of Georgia weren't so fortunate. They tried to assimilate. They educated themselves and learned the ways of the white man. But they got kicked out of Georgia none the less. The only thing that remains are the place names........
    LMAO...you said ***-im-ilate

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    I said income...not inheritance.
    If they only knew what golf course you work at it Augusta ... the one that likes green jackets.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    The median income for a household in Orono was $30,619, and the median income for a family was $52,714. Ouch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orono,_Maine

Only because you have to buy $11k worth of heating oil to make it through the winter. We just close our windows down here.

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastmaine View Post
    Hey guys, I've been talking a lot of trash, but I just stumbled upon a little fact that makes me feel sorry for you folks.

As of the census<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-GR2_0-1>[1]</SUP> estimates of 2007...the median income for a household in [Statesboro] was $19,016.

I didn't know you guys have it so bad. I'll actually be rooting for you on Saturday. You guys need the success more than we do. No wonder so many of you were telling us to come down to spend money. It also explains the Nattie Light reference. Good luck on Saturday guys!
    Dude if you know anything about Georgia Southern and Statesboro Georgia, you would know that we make no bones about us being poor. It's part of our heritage as a school and a football program. Erk Russell put numbers on our helments with tape because we couldn't afford logos, we didn't even have a football for our 1st practice so we had to go to K-mart to buy one. Yeah we're poor, we have gnats, we celebrate a drainage ditch, but we're damn good at football, and hittin folks in the mouth is something we take seriously. We're also hungery to beat some a$$ come Saturday so bring your wine and cheese and witness a woodshed beatdown of the black bears
    Go Eagles!!

9. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Dude if you know anything about Georgia Southern and Statesboro Georgia, you would know that we make no bones about us being poor. It's part of our heritage as a school and a football program. Erk Russell put numbers on our helments with tape because we couldn't afford logos, we didn't even have a football for our 1st practice so we had to go to K-mart to buy one. Yeah we're poor, we have gnats, we celebrate a drainage ditch, but we're damn good at football, and hittin folks in the mouth is something we take seriously. We're also hungery to beat some a$$ come Saturday so bring your wine and cheese and witness a woodshed beatdown of the black bears
    I wish you the best, although we are not a wine and cheese state. More like beer and potatoes.

10. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Cool story bro. I'm kidding. We don't know much about GSU. Yall don't know much about UMaine. Isn't trash talking 1% literal, 99% bs?