TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastmaine View Post
    I wish you the best, although we are not a wine and cheese state. More like beer and potatoes.
    But yet you have Bangor Wine and Cheese Co across the street from your campus. Please
    Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    Cool story bro. I'm kidding. We don't know much about GSU. Yall don't know much about UMaine. Isn't trash talking 1% literal, 99% bs?
    I know enough about Maine that it relies on Canada to supply it power, which is sad.
    Go Eagles!!

3. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    But yet you have Bangor Wine and Cheese Co across the street from your campus. Please
    Bangor is not Orono. That's like making a Statesboro reference using Savannah. I will be at the game on Saturday. If it's anywhere close to a Maine hockey crowd atmosphere at Alfond I'll come back and tell you so in this thread. Wine & cheese folk don't follow our college sports teams. I wish more did & invested their money in the school though.

4. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I know enough about Maine that it relies on Canada to supply it power, which is sad.
    That's a political issue. Maine is changing in that regard.

Here is the future of electricity for the great state of Maine:

Only real athlete to ever come out of Maine- Julie "The Cat" Gaffney. I believe she was from Bangor. She could really clean up the trash around the net.

Mark Mobley
    Class of 2011
    Born an Eagle Fan
    ONE MORE TIME FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA

7. Default Re: Sorry

http://www.goblackbears.com/sports/m...ckBearsNFL.pdf At one time edit:2009 we led all FCS schools with former players active in the NFL. I don't know it that's still true. Regardless not bad for a hockey school.

Bangor is not Orono. That's like making a Statesboro reference using Savannah. I will be at the game on Saturday. If it's anywhere close to a Maine hockey crowd atmosphere at Alfond I'll come back and tell you so in this thread. Wine & cheese folk don't follow our college sports teams. I wish more did & invested their money in the school though.
    Look I google maped university of Maine/Wine and cheese, and a wine and cheese store showed up across the street from campus. so yall must down wine and cheese before the hockey games
    Go Eagles!!

http://www.goblackbears.com/sports/m...ckBearsNFL.pdf At one time edit:2009 we led all FCS schools with former players active in the NFL. I don't know it that's still true. Regardless not bad for a hockey school.
    You lying yankee sack of ****
    Mark Mobley
    Class of 2011
    Born an Eagle Fan
    ONE MORE TIME FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA

10. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesig33 View Post
    You lying yankee sack of ****
    I had FBS I meant FCS. My bad.