TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pike's Big Daddy View Post
    Catch me up boys, Did y'all really give up 21 to Tusculum? Is that a college or a high school? Sounds like cough medicine....

Similar game to your Bryant matchup.... watched a couple of the highlights I found from your season. You better tell them boys to work on some of that baby fat this week if they plan on trying to catch us. Course I am sure you want them to have a little meat on their bones, gives you more to grab hold of when you get em in the shower. How many of your current players know you as "big daddy"?...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

2. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

Valley, are you still drunk from last night? I didn't understand a word you wrote...Your percent of words spelled correctly is about the same as your Q's completion percentage....About 30%

Catch me up boys, Did y'all really give up 21 to Tusculum? Is that a college or a high school? Sounds like cough medicine....
    So what happens when we hold yall to 17? Can we say that cough syrup scored more on us than a bunch of canadians? Eh?
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

4. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

Well that would be good math, good job carrying the 1! but really what are the chances of holding us to 17 on that pretty Berumada Tift surface after getting a half a hundred dropped on you by Wilder's Boys?

5. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    So what happens when we hold yall to 17? Can we say that cough syrup scored more on us than a bunch of canadians? Eh?

I'm sure you hold us to 17. But what about the other 3 quarters?

6. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

What's the ETA on my Son Pike? Rumor has it that he was feed bagging at the Golden Corral last night 'till the wee hours in the morning? I'm sure he's in great shape!

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    I'm sure you hold us to 17. But what about the other 3 quarters?
    Your French Canadian blood will make you quit before the fight is over. So the remainder of the game will be a shut-out.
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

8. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

What's the ETA on my Son Pike? Rumor has it that he was feed bagging at the Golden Corral last night 'till the wee hours in the morning? I'm sure he's in great shape!
    Piggly Wiggly had a sell on pork rinds and Natty Light suitcases. He'll be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    Piggly Wiggly had a sell on pork rinds and Natty Light suitcases. He'll be here soon.
    Natty Light is light years ahead of Milwaukee's Beast.

Or whatever that crap you northerners drink.
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

10. Default Re: Southern Georgia Seagulls, No Chance!

This is like something out of a Sci Fi movie...."Take me to your Leader!" I guessing that Pike was the back up to the back up full back in the 70's, and he's "that guy" who still wears his old practice jersey to games (and Weddings!)