TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 767778

Thread: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Default Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HailtheBison View Post
    Good one. That "airplane hanger" was just named as one of the fifty best college football venues in the country.

Sore loser.
    The same could be said for you sore winner.....You come over after the outcome of the game is known and start picking and choosing a few post to smart off about.

Get on off the message boards, get on a travel site to make your reservations for Texas, and enjoy your time in the glow.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

2. Thumbs down Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_ikon View Post
    now those rednecks are looking classless
    Rednecks, huh? I'd ask you about the irony of someone living in Atlanta pronouncing North Dakota residents "rednecks", but you probably don't know the meaning of the word "irony"...

3. Default Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fla Eagle View Post
    Good call
    Quote Originally Posted by gudp1 View Post
    The same could be said for you sore winner.....You come over after the outcome of the game is known and start picking and choosing a few post to smart off about.

Get on off the message boards, get on a travel site to make your reservations for Texas, and enjoy your time in the glow.
    A "sore winner"? Uh, okay, I came to this board to read the oppositions reaction to the game, as I have respect for Georgia Southern's program and tradition - Instead, I found, from some, cheap shots and insults, in other words, SORE LOSERS. I did not come here to flame anyone and would not start anything with the vast majority of the decent, respectful GSU football fans.

If you are speaking for the few sore losers who can dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it, then maybe you should petition to have this website restricted to only GSU fans...

4. Default Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Bison Fans, it doesn't make us look good to talk sh!t on their board after we beat them, especially on the GDT. Would you want them on Bisonville doing this? They gave us props, congratulate them on their season and for God's sake, quit picking on comments on a GDT. It makes us look stupid. This is their board. Smack talk them on ours, not theirs if you feel the need to do that. I can't stress enough no one likes a troll so lets not be those fans.

Quote Originally Posted by HailtheBison View Post
    A "sore winner"? Uh, okay, I came to this board to read the oppositions reaction to the game, as I have respect for Georgia Southern's program and tradition - Instead, I found, from some, cheap shots and insults, in other words, SORE LOSERS. I did not come here to flame anyone and would not start anything with the vast majority of the decent, respectful GSU football fans.

If you are speaking for the few sore losers who can dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it, then maybe you should petition to have this website restricted to only GSU fans...
    I had a good trip to Fargo and I have a pretty good opinion of the NDSU fanbase.........but you are not it.

Folks like you that wait until the game is over to come start a bunch of crap is the worst of fan followers and I am sure all the folks I met in the great North would be very embarrassed by your actions.

Now move along and enjoy your teams run.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

6. Default Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    By who, bleacherreport? Yeah great source. And only a sore winner would come over here and talk smack now. Get the hell out of here.
    To be fair, a majority of your fan base deserves it. The amount of smack being said from your fan base (along the lines of "The triple option is unstoppable and a team from North Dakota isn't going to stop it... the south is superior!" Then there is my personal favorite of "ButtBama!!!") was ridiculous and now you best go and eat your crow...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitojr130 View Post
    To be fair, a majority of your fan base deserves it. The amount of smack being said from your fan base (along the lines of "The triple option is unstoppable and a team from North Dakota isn't going to stop it... the south is superior!" Then there is my personal favorite of "ButtBama!!!") was ridiculous and now you best go and eat your crow...
    There was just as much smack coming from yall. No one had stopped us all year long, so we didn't see it coming this weekend. Y'all played a great game. Good luck in the finals, now move along.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Quote Originally Posted by Vitojr130 View Post
    Then talk smack to the GSU people who are on your own board and get off ours. The game is over.