Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: #newEagle

Default Re: #newEagle

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernM.D. View Post
    I saw that. We have 6 three stars, 7 if you include Valdon Cooper transferring from Illinois. They only have 15 people in their class.
    Oh goodness. That looks like a place to get into trouble. The guy talking about the stars is absolutely clueless.

So if I tabulated correctly, we have 7 3-Star reruits including Cooper from Illinois, 4 2-star recruits, and 3 1-star recruits. This has to be one of, if not the strongest classes we have ever had just going on ratings alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FLA-EAGLE1 View Post
    So if I tabulated correctly, we have 7 3-Star reruits including Cooper from Illinois, 4 2-star recruits, and 3 1-star recruits. This has to be one of, if not the strongest classes we have ever had just going on ratings alone.
    And remember that Battle and Sharp from last years class (both 3 star level recruits), will be joining the Eagles in the fall.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Supposedly its the spring. But we hope they are joining us in the fall as well. (smile)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    And remember that Battle and Sharp from last years class (both 3 star level recruits), will be joining the Eagles in the fall.

With all the talent Monken & Co. have brought in the past three seasons I think we have a legitimate shot at the Big East title. #reloading
    Artist Formerly Known as ditka4prez

http://www.forgotten5.com

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    As usual on AGS, everyone tries to make their school seem better. Despite facts, they'll still twist it around to make themselves seem better. Also, they gang up on us because we've been successful. They rarely give us any credit. Most of the time, they piss me off and I have to stop myself from going to the site. As for the article, it's ok if this guy doesn't think our class is as good but he needs to get his facts straight before he disses us. JMU doesn't have the most 3 stars as I know we had more. I don't know if we had the most so I'm not gonna make that assumption unlike this guy. As for the snide comment about App taking a recruit from Georgia, our state is a hot spot for football talent. We have more than enough to go around. Many different schools get recruits out of Georgia but that doesn't mean they stole him from us. If we took a player from NC that App didn't recruit, would we have stole him from them. Just giving my two cents. Rant over.
    GSU Alma Mater: Words by Caryl Cain Brown, Music by David Matthew
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."