TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 97

Thread: #newEagle

  1. Default Re: #newEagle

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=5618583

    Article from last year mostly talking about Clowney, but mentions the two underclassmen that we just had sign LOIs

  2. Default Re: #newEagle

    got it!

  3. Default Re: #newEagle


  4. #44

    Default Re: #newEagle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangsu View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=5618583

    Article from last year mostly talking about Clowney, but mentions the two underclassmen that we just had sign LOIs
    It also mentions the 3rd guy we signed from there- Corey Neely. In fact it says this:

    "Perhaps the most impressive underclassman was junior free safety Corey Neely. He's fast, physical and always seems to be around the ball".

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,430

    Default Re: #newEagle

    FB: NLI for DL Jermaine Morris (Dacula, Ga. / Archer HS) puts his name on the list of 2012 signees for Georgia.

    The steal of the class IMO. Kid looks like a senior SEC linebacker.

  6. #46

    Default Re: #newEagle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    FB: NLI for DL Jermaine Morris (Dacula, Ga. / Archer HS) puts his name on the list of 2012 signees for Georgia.

    The steal of the class IMO. Kid looks like a senior SEC linebacker.
    Yep. Looks like a big, fast guy. Played RB and DE in HS.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,430

    Default Re: #newEagle

    I think folks who aren't on the Eagles Nest are seeing the trend now. Lots of athletic D-Line and big players in the secondary.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,430

    Default Re: #newEagle

    FB: Trio of signees from South Pointe HS rounded out as WR Montay Crockett (Rock Hill, S.C.) inks with Georgia.

  9. #49

    Default Re: #newEagle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    FB: Trio of signees from South Pointe HS rounded out as WR Montay Crockett (Rock Hill, S.C.) inks with Georgia.
    I think they ran out of room on Twitter. He has signed with GSU according to Coach Monken.

  10. #50

    Default Re: #newEagle

    http://rivals.yahoo.com/gavarsity/fo...Terrell-129863
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo.../wintz-terrell

    Man, watching his video, he has some serious leg drive. He finishes his blocks. Impressive !
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •