TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Thread: Posters you have not seen before

Default Re: Posters you have not seen before

Quote Originally Posted by Nolat View Post
    Some have glass jaws but (1)O’lSmutty wants to protect his (2)scrodum chin in (3)preperation for the potential A$$kicking from Pike.
    First, I am not Irish, but a mix of American Indian and German. Kind of like Elizabeth Warren, only my heritage actually exists.
    Second, it is "scrotum", you inbred hick.
    Third, it is "preparation" not "preperation". For all the time you spent in Juvy, you would think you would learn to spell the name of the ointment (Preparation H) that gave you relief after your nightly arse and oral reaming.

The best view of Williamsburg is the one in your rear-view mirror.

O’l Smutty testosterone levels dropped below 40%. This is sometimes known as “Low T”. Before there was testosterone therapy surgeons experimented with increasing testosterone output by adding an extra set of testaciesto the body. Thinking a cleft chin would give him a more manly look Smutty opted for chin sack. Thought it would give him a Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas look. I don’t know, the before and after photos tell the tail. Do chicks like a dangling chin? Smutty,

QUESTIONS

Besides using mouth wash do you have to put deodorant onthose bad boys to keep the odor down?

Is shaving both tedious and dangerous? Is this why the photoof you avatar always shows you with a beard?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolat View Post

O’l Smutty testosterone levels dropped below 40%. This is sometimes known as “Low T”. Before there was testosterone therapy surgeons experimented with increasing testosterone output by adding an extra set of testaciesto the body. Thinking a cleft chin would give him a more manly look Smutty opted for chin sack. Thought it would give him a Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas look. I don’t know, the before and after photos tell the tail. Do chicks like a dangling chin? Smutty,

QUESTIONS

Besides using mouth wash do you have to put deodorant onthose bad boys to keep the odor down?

Is shaving both tedious and dangerous? Is this why the photoof you avatar always shows you with a beard?

ODUSMITTY is a CHANTICLEER? Who knew?

Great thread! lol

O’l Smutty, I’ve seen you on the form list but you don’t post.What’s up with that?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>