TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Virus on Board?

Default Re: Possible Virus on Board?

I've been experiencing unexpected results for about two weeks now when I attempt to open gsufans.com. Not always but sometimes. I am now going to run Malwarebytes to see if I get any hits. I think AVG removed whatever it was from my computer today, but I worry it may be lurking on gsufans.com.
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

I think it's the APP OR Furman people!

There are about 25 threads that have a specific advertisement on them, that has inserted malicious code. I'm about to disable the forum while I resolve it with my host.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    There are about 25 threads that have a specific advertisement on them, that has inserted malicious code. I'm about to disable the forum while I resolve it with my host.
    Good luck, and good night!

Saw another malware warning when I went to Talon Talk

Edit: More specifically, it's pike's stepping down thread. Even more specifically, it's the picture of Kate Upton that oldfart posted.

Should that qualify as an automatic DQ for bringing malware to the board?
    Last edited by eaglewraith; 24th January 2013 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Saw another malware warning when I went to Talon Talk

Edit: More specifically, it's pike's stepping down thread. Even more specifically, it's the picture of Kate Upton that oldfart posted.

Should that qualify as an automatic DQ for bringing malware to the board?
    I deleted the thread as a precaution, and ran the Google web malware tool, and it is showing nothing at this time.

Keep me posted if you see anything else.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post

I deleted the thread as a precaution, and ran the Google web malware tool, and it is showing nothing at this time.

Keep me posted if you see anything else.
    Sorry we infected the board with malware. It wasn't on purpose. Thankfully, it wasn't my picture but sorry anyways. I'm going back to my room and finishing out my punishment now.
    These statements may or may not be the sole opinion of Pike and Pike Brand Incorporated. For questions, please contact Pike Brands International. "Pikes Platinum Lemonade", "HELTON HYPE TRAIN" and "#TRUSTTHEOFFENSE" are trademarks of Pike Brand and may only be used with permission Pike and Pike Brand accept no responsibility for the outcomes of riding on the HELTON HYPE TRAIN. All risks are the ticket holders responsibility. Ride at your own risk. Side effects, while rare, may include nausea, vomiting, depression, suicidal thoughts, fits of anger, feelings of hopelessness, inability to GATA, increased consumption of fats, sugars, and alcohol, agreeing with JDC, rage posting, trusting the offense, watery stool, and erectile disfunction. If you experience any of these symptoms, please immediately log off of GSUFans and seek medical assistance.