TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

  1. #31

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Have lost all video out of ESPN3. Anyone else loose the feed?
    Paddle Faster - I hear Banjos.

  2. #32

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Anyone want to share their ESPN3 login info just this one time?

    PLEASE?????????

  3. #33

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    SC, I am watching on an xbox. It is a very good picture. Is that an option for you?
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  4. #34

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Quote Originally Posted by gudp1 View Post
    SC, I am watching on an xbox. It is a very good picture. Is that an option for you?
    No. Xbox ESPN3 still depends on your internet/cable provider subscribing to ESPN3. Which SoCal Time Warner doesn't do.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post

    Online isn't necessarily a bad thing.

    Hell I saw better coverage of the Olympics online this past summer than on network TV. They also showed every event. It's the future....it just hasn't caught on yet. Granted, I'd still like a healthy mix.
    My issue isn't the games online. My issue is with the limited access of ESPN3
    A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as moving the quarterback five yards behind the center and actually throwing the ball on occasion.

  6. #36

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    No. Xbox ESPN3 still depends on your internet/cable provider subscribing to ESPN3. Which SoCal Time Warner doesn't do.
    dang
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  7. #37

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsuwinsudont View Post
    My issue isn't the games online. My issue is with the limited access of ESPN3
    No no no...you're wrong! Internet broadcasts are the future. Only old school conferences still use TV broadcasts. The SoCon is just ahead of everyone else! hahahahaha.....

  8. #38

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    This ****ing inhales vigorously. I can't wait to get out of the inhale vigorouslyCON and get to a real ****ing conference that will allow you to watch football!

  9. #39

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    This ****ing inhales vigorously. I can't wait to get out of the inhale vigorouslyCON and get to a real ****ing conference that will allow you to watch football!


    I'm in the same boat here in Central FL because I have DirecTV, not the s--tty Bright House f-ing cable.

  10. #40

    Default Re: GSU web sit or ESPN 3

    Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    I'm in the same boat here in Central FL because I have DirecTV, not the s--tty Bright House f-ing cable.
    Even if I had cable, I still wouldn't get ESPN3.

    As much as the PBS deal inhale vigorouslyed, it was still a billion times better than this.

    Sweet jesus i can't wait till we leave the SoCon. Even if we can't go I-A, maybe we can at least go CAA. I don't have any problems watching all their games on tv....and I don't even have to hook up a computer to do that.

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN 3
    By blueballs in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd September 2012, 01:08 PM
  2. CJM on ESPN 102.1
    By mondo05 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 16th December 2011, 09:29 PM
  3. As per ESPN.............
    By eaglessoar20021 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17th October 2011, 07:08 PM
  4. From ESPN.com
    By EagleTeacher in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11th November 2009, 08:44 PM
  5. ESPN 360
    By gsueagle2424 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10th October 2009, 12:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •