TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

  1. #21

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUwinsagain View Post
    I thought you put in a bid package to host playoff games, whoever has the highest bid wins. I don't think we have a chance for first round bye, we blew that yesterday. IMO
    GEORGIA SOUTHERN at 8-3 will have a first round bye. Don't worry about that.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  2. #22

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    I believe the top 12 teams get byes and the next 8 play in to see who will play the top 4 seeds in the second round. Does anyone know for sure if that is how it is?

  3. #23

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by takerjw View Post
    I believe the top 12 teams get byes and the next 8 play in to see who will play the top 4 seeds in the second round. Does anyone know for sure if that is how it is?
    You are correct.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,837

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUwinsagain View Post
    I thought you put in a bid package to host playoff games, whoever has the highest bid wins. I don't think we have a chance for first round bye, we blew that yesterday. IMO
    More than just bids come into play. Also, if you're not seeded, pretty much your only chance for a home game is the first one.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,216

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Since we don't have an AD right now, I hope SOMEONE IS ON TOP OF SENDING IN OUR BID!

  6. #26

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    For Howard I say we give special teams the chance to win this game, give them a little confidence....take every drive down to the 5yard line and just kick field goals.

  7. Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by SoConNightmare View Post
    For Howard I say we give special teams the chance to win this game, give them a little confidence....take every drive down to the 5yard line and just kick field goals.
    I'd rather not lose 3-0.

  8. #28

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by SoConNightmare View Post
    For Howard I say we give special teams the chance to win this game, give them a little confidence....take every drive down to the 5yard line and just kick field goals.
    I don't know...I was really fond of my idea of not attempting another FG the rest of the year...EVER. We seem to be able to make an extra point so we can keep doing that.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hinesville(Gumbranch), GA
    Posts
    8,144

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Our punting has been good either....one will be 40 yards the next 23. I know Hanks is a Freshman and Lord knows I wouldn't be a kicker...but one of them needs to make those chip shots. I will keep saying use some full scholarships to get a good punter and pk!!!!! That has lost us out two games.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

  10. #30

    Default Re: WE SHOULD RUN AWAY W/HOWARD

    Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    I'd rather not lose 3-0.
    So true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I don't know...I was really fond of my idea of not attempting another FG the rest of the year...EVER. We seem to be able to make an extra point so we can keep doing that.
    I like this idea.

Similar Threads

  1. Howard Game in Jeopardy
    By Tribal in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 6th April 2012, 02:57 PM
  2. Howard?
    By FirstCoastAlum in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 9th October 2011, 08:28 PM
  3. Dale Howard DE/DT - Appling County
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th January 2010, 06:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •