TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: GSU vs. NDSU Thoughts From An ODU Fan

1. Default GSU vs. NDSU Thoughts From An ODU Fan

Hard fought game all the way tonight! Georgia Southern fans should be proud of the way this team continued to fight back and wore down NDSU's defense much like they did ODU's. Penalties obviously were a killer and I'm a bit surprised that 3 personal fouls were on Senior lineman Brent Russell. His emotions must have gotten a bit out of control which is understandable. This game could've gone either way but in the end the turnovers and lack of a long distance kicker were too much to overcome. Georgia Southern proved tonight that you can definitely score on North Dakota St. in the Fargodome, and I would have loved to have seen what ODU could have done against them. Be proud of your Eagles-it was a heckuva season and they made the Final Four for two straight years!

Default Re: GSU vs. NDSU Thoughts From An ODU Fan

I'm not too surprised by that. We already knew that was an issue.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by luckman View Post
    Hard fought game all the way tonight! Georgia Southern fans should be proud of the way this team continued to fight back and wore down NDSU's defense much like they did ODU's. Penalties obviously were a killer and I'm a bit surprised that 3 personal fouls were on Senior lineman Brent Russell. His emotions must have gotten a bit out of control which is understandable. This game could've gone either way but in the end the turnovers and lack of a long distance kicker were too much to overcome. Georgia Southern proved tonight that you can definitely score on North Dakota St. in the Fargodome, and I would have loved to have seen what ODU could have done against them. Be proud of your Eagles-it was a heckuva season and they made the Final Four for two straight years!
    Thanks, not so happy with some of the effing idiots that claim to be Eagle fans.
    Doyle Clifton, Beaufort, SC
    RFGTG

Quote Originally Posted by GSC75 View Post

Thanks, not so happy with some of the effing idiots that claim to be Eagle fans.
    +1,000,000

I'm proud of our guys.

Thank you for your gracious comments, luckman. ODU and GSU have had two epic battles over the past two years in which we were fortunate to come away victorious. Good luck on your move to Conference-USA and much success to your team.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Quote Originally Posted by GSC75 View Post
    + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Uhhh 3 straight years. Love the team and staff. We coulda shoulda won this game, but still a great run.
    Just One More Time!!!

i think odu would have beat ndsu. better matchup for you than us.