TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman Scam

1. Default Hitman Scam

We all get junk email from scammers, and most people just delete it or ignore it. I have had some fun by responding to the scammers. Since it is the foothball offseason for you guys and I have a few more weeks to kill, I thought I'd provide you with some entertainment. It is a very long read, but some good humor, imho. Hope you enjoy.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

2. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Bala Hassan, the Hitman
    This is the classic hitman scam. The scammer sends mass emails out threatening to kill the email recipients unless they pay a certain dollar amount. If the victim would actually pay the scammer, the scammer would simply demand more money again and again until the victim finally quit paying and/or responding. Most baits involving hitman scammers do not last long as hitman scammers are notoriously lazy. This hitman scammer was different. Not only did I bait him, but well over twenty other people baited him at the same time. One other scam-baiter even "leaked" his phone number (a Skype number for his computer) so the hitman could call him. The scam-baiter did this to incur phone charges to the scammer. At one point this scam-baiter was in a conversation with the hitman and he told the hitman to hold on and then put the phone down. The scam-baiter went and made a pot of coffee and read the newspaper. After that was done the scam-baiter went back and checked the phone, and the hitman was still there. They finished the conversation as if nothing had happened. This scammer proved time and again he would take any grief as long as he saw the potential of a future pay off.
    Other scam-baiters came in and out of touch with this hit man during the course of my bait. I was not his first "victim", but I was his last.
    Red Emails: Scammer
    Blue Emails: Scam-baiter (Me)

Look here you *****.
    You think you can run for life, thank god my boys have finanlt fine
    you, i want to let you know thjat some one paid me to kill you and
    that i must do if you dont comply with me and my boys, my boys are
    watcing you every day of your life now, if you want to live for the
    rest of your life you have to make the said payment of 15,000usd and i
    will send you a recorded tape of the person who want you dead, but if
    you did not comply with me then you will fine your self in hell.
    You have 3days to comply and send the money to my boys or die, this
    was the same warning given to rahim jude the manager of zenith bank in
    UK who was shot dead last week by my boys, if you want to be like him
    then i will ask my boys to get you.
    get back to me as you have 3days to do this.
    agent killer

My first response I considered important as I needed to keep it short to keep his attention yet still get important information to him.
    Please sir, don't kill me! I will do whatever you want, just don't hurt me! I am a minister and have taken a vow of poverty. I cannot raise $15,000 is three days! Please reconsider and get back to me. I might be able to get you $1,500 to start with. Please sir, have pity on an old man.
    Rev Bob

Look here you.
    I want to let you know that my boys are very angry at this time, i want you to run now as fast as your leg can carry you to the MONEY GRAM OFFICE an make the said payment you want to start with so i can ask my boys to cam down, i want to let you know that your ****ing money is nothing to me as well, some of my boys have travel to NIGERIA to kill one senate president who fail ro comply, i will like you to make this payment to them now as soon as you recieve this mail, if you dont move now to make the payment i will ask my boys who are watching you to track you down now, dont let me here from them that you have not make the payment i will send you their private email address were you will send the payment details to.

RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEG CAN CARRY YOU TO THE MONEY GRAM OUTLET AND MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF 1,500USD TO THEM IN NIGERIA NOW.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME: YOMIREJU MONDAY
    ADDRESS: PLOTE 45B GUENESS ROAD ABUJA NIGERIA.
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER:MONDAY
    AMOUNT SENT:1,500USD

AFTER THE PAYMENT SEND HIM THE PAYMENT DETAILS VIA PRIVATE EMAIL:hitman.death007@gmail.com

SENDER NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT):
    TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
    AMOUNT SENT:

MAKE THIS PAYMENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL, SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO HIS EMAIL. hitman.death007@gmail.com
    GOOD LUCK
    AGENT KILLER

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

3. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I sent him fake payment information, but not quite as requested.
    RECIEVERS NAME: YOMIREJU FRIDAY
    TEST QUESTION: BOB JOHNSON
    ANSWER: FRIDAY

SENDER NAME: Bob Johnson
    ADDRESS: 2721 Final St, Mos Isley, TE 101101
    MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT): 48241206
    TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER: Bob Johnson
    AMOUNT SENT: Friday

Here is the requested money. Please leave me alone now! I have never hurt anyone!
    Rev Bob
    He then responded with the email account of Agent Monday Snipper. I guessed he meant “Sniper” but I did not want to ask and possibly educate him.
    HERE IS THE TOP HITMAN
    I JUST SENT THIS EMAIL TO MY BOSE AND HE SAID THIS WAS NOT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION HE GAVE TO YOU, THE PAYMENT NAME IS MONDAY NOT FRIDAY, SO IF YOU LOVE YOUR SELF YOU BETTER RUN BACK AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE, I GUESS MY BOSE MUST HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT ME THAT I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH TALK, AND WHEN YOU HAVE CORRECT THIS SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECIEPT.
    DONT LET ME OTHER THE BOYS THAT ARE WATCHING YOU TO GET AT YOU.
    GO AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE NOW, BEFORE IS TOO LATE.

HITMAN

I responded to the new account with:
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER:MONDAY

SENDER NAME: Bob Johnson
    ADDRESS: 2721 Final St, Mos Isley, TE 101101
    MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT): 48241206
    TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER: Bob Johnson & Monday
    AMOUNT SENT: $1500.00

I am sorry, I thought you meant the day, so I changed it from Monday to Friday. I have resubmitted it through money gram. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!
    Rev Bob
    I then got a response back from Bala on the original account.
    look here bob.
    I just recieve a mail from my hitman and he said you have send him the payment details, but i must tell you if the payment is not confirm by him, or the control number is not correct, then i will not tell him what to do, he never talk too much, so i want you to know that if you have send him a rong information and you allow him wast his time to the bank.
    you will only fine your self a dead man.
    as for the boys are still watching you.
    and send me the scan copy of the payment slip now for virification.

good luck
    agent killer

Yes, I gave the correct information. I do not know what you mean about scanning receipt. How do you do this? Please leave me alone.

I could offer you a lot more money through my church if you turn from your evil ways and join my church. If you are interested let me know.

Bob

He did not respond right away so I sent an email to see if he was still on the hook.

You have your money now? We are good? You will leave me alone now?

Bob

Look here you.
    Just be praying that my boys get the money, because i have not recieve any information from them, but if they did not collect the money, you know what will happen to you.
    just let me find out from them first.
    good luck i will get back to you to send you the tape as soon as the money is recieve.
    agent killer

There is still time for you to repent. Give me back my money and become a member of my church. We give donations in excess of $40,000 to new members to spread the word of God. Give up your evil ways, no longer shall you kill for money. Instead you shall be a man of God and you shall spread the good word through BJ's.

God be with you,

Rev Bob Johnson

Bala then contacted me again through the Agent Monday Snipper account.
    Look here you.
    I just got to the bank and the control number is not correct,i guess my bose told you who i am and i dont want this rubish to repit him self, how there you send me a wrong control number, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you and send me the correct control number all else i will ask the boys that are watching you to send you to hell, i have not tell my bose bala hassan about this because if he gets to know that you send a wrong control number then he will not live you alive for mistaking the control number, you better run as fast as you can and send me the number now.
    you have few hours left.
    hitman

Then he immediately contacted me with his main email account.

look here you.
    i just got an information from my boy who want to pick the money in nigeria and he said the money control number is not real, you have just cuase more problem for your self, i told before, now i will other them to kill you now, look at how you put your self in hell, you bette run back before the boys get at you and send me the correct control number now.
    time is not on your side, shirt you just kill your self.
    bala hassan

Dear Balls,

I got you the money!!! What more do you want!! Your boys are lying and keeping the money for themselves! I gave you the money now leave me alone!!

Rev Bob

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

4. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I did not hear from him for three days so I thought the bait may be over. I still sent him this.
    Blueballs,

I have seen no killers yet. Are we good then? You got the money? You guys go inhale vigorously cock now?

Rev Bob

I WANT YOU TO RUN BACK TO MONEY GRAM WERE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEE
    IF YOUR MONEY WAS TAKEN BY ANY OF MY BOYS, BECAUSE YOUR DEATH FILE
    WILL SOON BE SIGN BY MY HITMAN, THE PERSON WHO PAID US TO KILL YOU
    HAVE ADDED MORE $5,000 TO KILL YOU NOW, SO NO ONE PICK YOUR MONEY, YOU
    BETTER GET BACK TO ME BEFORE THE DEATH FILE WILL BE SIGN BY MY HITMAN.

BALA HASSAN
    AGENT KILLER

Excellent, he is still on the hook.
    Dear Bald Asshand,

I have sent the money like you asked. Please stop asking for more! I gave you all that I have. I could get you much more if you would change your ways and become a member of my church.

I saw your men watching me this weekend. They didn't know I saw them, but I did. They were playing with themselves. They will not smack me around like they do to themselves.

Go Away!

Rev Bob Johnson

Every time I send him a Moneygram payment he has to go to the Moneygram office to check to see if he can claim it. It is a lot of busy work that takes time, effort, and possibly money.
    Look here Bob.this my be the last email you will receive before you die.yes you deed send the money but there was an error for my boys to pick the money up.my boy informed me that the money that you sent where invalid control number which i have informed you about.you can run to the bank and get back your money and resend it to the if you love toy live and the life of your family?i informed my boys not to do any thing to you till now, but is you do not resend the money then fine your self to hell.
    agent killer

Ballsinhand,

I will go back to Moneygram today. Tell your men to stay away. I will see if what you say is true. I have been able to get a little more money to persuade you to leave me alone. I can give you a total of $5,800 if you promise to leave me alone and consider my debt paid in full. Agreed?

Rev Bob

baldasshands,

I have gotten the money back. They said at Moneygram there were no mistakes. They think the person getting the money must be limp in the wrists. I've got the money back and am waiting instructions. Please sir, $5,800 is all I can get. Please get back to me.

Rev Bob

I have ask them to live you now, but if you fail this time then death is yours, go back and see.
    send me the correct payment info;
    bala hassan

assballs,

I have the money to send to you. Give me a bank account number to transfer it to so we can never speak again. I do not trust moneygram again. There have been too many mistakes and I do not trust them. I will not leave the house again until I transfer the money. It has been too long and I do not trust your killers will not kill me. I have seen them again. I yelled at them last night and ran away. They acted confused, but I knew they were following me. Tell them to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Give me the bank number and I will get the money to you this morning.

Rev Bob
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

5. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I asked him for his bank account number because I had a contact that can close any bank accounts associated with scamming. Any money in the account is seized and the scammer is left with nothing.

YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE NOT ME, I WILL TEL THE BOYS TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO DO THIS, AM NOT GIVEN YOU A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BECAUSE I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING, AND I DONT WANT IT IN MY ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO RUN BACK TO MONEY GRAM AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT NOW, MY BOYS WILL ALLOW YOU GO TO THE MONEY GRAM WITHOUT HARM, BUT IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS NOW, I WILL ASK THEM TO COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU THERE, MOVE NOW TO ANOTHER MONEY GRAM SHOP AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE SEEN NOW THAT MY BOYS DID NOT PICK UP YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY GRAM WANTS YOU DEAD THATS WHY THE MISTAKE WAS MADE, I WANT YOU TO DO THAT NOW AND GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL PAYMENT DEATILS, BUT IF YOU DID NOT THEN DEATH IS YOURS. LIVE YOUR HOME NOW AND GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I HAVE SAID YOU ARE SAFE, BUT IF IN YOUR NEXT MAIL I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PAYMENT THEN HELL AWAIT YOU.

BALA HASSAN

ballsandass,
    I have sent the money again. Please sir, have your men pick up the money this time. I will not leave the house again until I hear it is safe. The moneygram number is: 4856787901 for $5,800. That is all I have. Please don't hurt me.

Rev Bob

lokk here you man.
    are you joking with me or what, the money gram number is not 10 digit, it has 8 digit control number, if you are playing with me then i will ask my boys to track you down, dont **** with me thisn time, go and make the payment now .
    bala hassan

I do not respond right away and he gets irritated.

BOB what the hell is wrong with you for the last time, what do you take me for, i will ask the boys to track you down if i did not recieve the payment information now, what you sent to me was rubish, and for the last time, you have to go out now and re make this payment money gram i did not ask you to use the western union, i want you to make this payment instumentaly so you dont have proble any more, i want you to make the payment of $2,400 to monday yomireju and croger halis in UK, this will be the last payment infiormation am given you but if you fail this time then i will not send you any more mail then my boys will send you to hell. you are very safe to go out and make the payment, it is when you fail to make this payment thats when you are not safe.

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO NIGERIA.
    ADDRESS: 35 OMOSEDE STREET GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER MONDAY
    AMOUNT:$2,400

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO UK.
    RECIEVERS NAME:CROGER HALIS
    ADDRESS: 48B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER HALIS
    AMOUNT $2,400

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MADE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW:
    NIGERIA PAYMENT DEATILS

SENDER NAME
    ADDRESS
    CONTROL NUMBER
    AMOUNT SENT
    TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
    SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT

UK PAYMENT DEATILS

SENDER NAME
    ADDRESS
    CONTROL NUMBER
    AMOUNT SENT
    TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
    SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT

THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO LIVE, BUT IF YOU FAIL, I WILL ADVICE YOU START WRITTING DOWN YOUR WILLS.

BALA HASSAN

Stankyballs,

You didn't get the money? Are your balls mush? I do not trust you. Your men will kill me if I leave the house, I know it. Give me a bank account number to send the money to. Then we can both be sure the money is there. Now leave me alone. PLEASE!

Rev B

6. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> you better run and make the payment into this account now before i change my mind.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME: ESTHER OKHUELEIGBE
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:22029419
    SORT CODE;600529
    BIC NUMBER:NWBKGTB2L
    IBAN NUMBER:GB95NWBK60052922029419
    BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK
    ADDRESS:11 HIGH STREET CHISLEHURST KENT BR7 5AR

I promptly emailed this information to my contact. It usually takes up to two days to close and account so I needed to stall.

I will get you the money as soon as I can, but I need proof your men will not hurt me. I have been watching out my window all weekend. Your men are out there. I saw them and you know what I am talking about. You need to prove to me they will not hurt me. I need a hand written message with your signature telling them not to hurt me. I will use this to show them if they attack me on my way to the bank.

Rev Bob

look here man
    You dont need to tell me how to talk to my boys ok, i want you to run now as fast as you can, and make the payment and then send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, if i want them to harm you i will have not given you the account details, i would have ask them to come direct to your room and kill you, i want you to run now to the bank as you are safe, but if you fail to make the payment into thye bank account then death await you.
    bala hassan

I will not leave my house without the handwritten note that is signed by you telling them to not harm me. I see a car parked by my house. They are watching. How do I know they have your latest orders? I don't!!!! Scan the note and send it to me and you get your money. Then leave me alone. Okay?

Rev Bob

I CAN SEE YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE MY WORLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT, I WANT YOU TO AVOID THE ACCOUNT PAYMENT AND THEN RUN TO THE WESTERN UNION OUTLET AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO MY BOYS IN NIGERIA AND IN UK, I WANT THIS PAYMENT SPLIT IN 3 PAYMENT, I WANT THE PAYMENT MADE NOW AS SOON AS THIS MAIL IS RECIEVE,
    YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT THIS WAY, $1,800 TO MOHAMED HOGER IN UK AND $2,000 TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA AND ALSO $2,000 TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA WHICH MAKES $5,800 THE FULL AMOUNT. FIND THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW.
    PAYMENT TO MOHAMED IN UK.
    RECIEVERS NAME:MOHAMED HOGER
    ADDRESS: 35B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM.
    TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
    ANSWER HOGER
    AMOUNT $1,800

PAYMENT TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA
    RECIEVERS NAME:MONDAY YOMIREJU
    ADDRESS: 45 OLD AGBOR ROAD GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER MONDAY
    AMOUNT $2,000

PAYMENT TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA
    RECIEVERS NAME:LUCKY OKOEKPEN
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER LUCKY
    AMOUNT $2,000

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKE VIA WESTERN UNION THEN SEND ME EACH PAYMENT DEATILS BELOW.
    SENDERS NAME
    ADDRESS
    AMOUNT SENT EACH
    EACH MTCN NUMBER
    EACH TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER,

I DONT WANT THIS MONEY PAID UNDER ANY SECURE MODE OF THE WESTERN UNION, TELL THEM IS FOR THE CHILD HOOD FUNDS DONATION IF THE WESTERN UNION ASK YOU, BUT IF I DID NOT RECIEVE THIS PAYMENT FOR THE LAST TIME THEN DEATH IS YOURS, IF YOU SEE ANY OF MY BOYS JUST TELL THEM BALA THE TOP MAN, THEY WILL LIVE YOU, I HAV EGIVEN YOU THE CODE OF THE ASSASINS CREW, I CAN NOT SEND YOU ANY WRITEN IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THE CREW, GO NOW TO WESTERN UNION NOT MONEY GRAM THIS TIME AND I DONT WANT ANY MISTAKE OVER THIS ANY MORE.
    I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE.
    GOOD LUCK DONT FORGET BALA THE TOP MAN IS THE CODE.

BALA HASSAN
    AGENT KILLER

I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THIS WORD TO TELL THEM IF THEY GET TO YOU, I JUST WANT YOU O BE SURE, I KNOW THEY WILL NOT COME OVER TO YOU AS I HAVE TOLD THEM NOT TO
    He got impatient and emailed me again a few hours later.
    bob why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, i have ask you to go out and make the payment with the payment details i sent to you, it is when you refuse to make the payment that is when my hitman will come and track you down.
    bala hassan

As I have told you, I will not leave my house now without a signed note from you telling your men not to hurt me. I have stayed in my house now for four days. I am afraid. Every person I see walk by I wonder if they are you. Do you have no nuts?

I will go make the payment as soon as I have the note.

Rev Bob

LOOK HERE BOB
    I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO YOU IF I DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT AS I HAVE SEND YOU THIS NOTE, THEN YOU WILL DIE SILENTLY IN YOUR HOUSE, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL, ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK I DONT WANT YOU TO GIVE ANY BODY THE MONEY ON THE WAY, GO DIRECT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS, IF THE BANK ASK YOU ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE SENT MONEY, JUST TELL THEM IS FOR YOUR LOVES ONCE IN NIGREIA AND IN UK, IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS THEN DEATH WILL VISITE YOU.

7. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> RECIEVERS NAME:MOHAMED HOGER
    TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
    ANSWER HOGER
    AMOUNT $1,800
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER MONDAY
    AMOUNT $2,000
    TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER LUCKY
    AMOUNT $2,000
    WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKE VIA WESTERN UNION THEN SEND ME EACH PAYMENT DEATILS BELOW.
    SENDERS NAME
    ADDRESS
    AMOUNT SENT EACH
    EACH MTCN NUMBER

DO THIS NOW AND GET BACK TO ME,WITH ALL PAYMENT INFORMATION SO I CAN SEND YOU THE TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD, FIND ATTACH COPY OF THE NOTE.

BALA HASSAN

I tried to make a habit of only emailing Bala once or twice a day. It really upset him at times like this when he was eagerly awaiting possible payment.
    LOOK HERE BOB
    I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO YOU IF I DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT AS I HAVE SEND YOU THIS NOTE, THEN YOU WILL DIE SILENTLY IN YOUR HOUSE, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL, ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK I DONT WANT YOU TO GIVE ANY BODY THE MONEY ON THE WAY, GO DIRECT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS, IF THE BANK ASK YOU ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE SENT MONEY, JUST TELL THEM IS FOR YOUR LOVES ONCE IN NIGREIA AND IN UK, IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS THEN DEATH WILL VISITE YOU.

BALA HASSAN

8. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I continued to be silent for a few hours which upset him.
    what the hell is wrong bob, why up till now i have not recieve your payment information as i have sent you the note you ask for, if by your next mail i did not recieve the payment information then just forget about it and face death.
    bala hassan

I would appreciate you not pressuring me. I am very nervous and have not left the house now for 5 days. My printer is very slow and it took a while to print your letter. I am on my way to the bank now to transfer the money to the bank account you gave me a few days ago like we discussed.

Rev Bob

LOOK HERE BOB, I DONT WANT YOU T USE THE ACCOUNT ANY MORE, I ANT YOU TO USE THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW, AS FOR THE ACCOUNT DOS NOT WORK ANY MORE, JUST USE THE WESTEN UNION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW, DO THIS AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

RECIEVERS NAME:MOHAMED HOGER
    TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
    ANSWER HOGER
    AMOUNT $1,800

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER MONDAY
    AMOUNT $2,000

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
    ANSWER LUCKY
    AMOUNT $2,000

SENDERS NAME
    ADDRESS
    AMOUNT SENT EACH
    EACH MTCN NUMBER

So the bank account does not work anymore. My contact did his job as promised.
    Balls,

Here is the WU transfer. You may track it on www.tracknow.tk

The codes needed are: 123558270429536168231297740975

Code: 3746

Please advise me when you receive this so I can process the rest.
    I used the one for Mohamed Hoger with test question what is my name, and Hoger.

Rev Bob

I gave Bala the link to a website a fellow scam-baiter had set up. On this website the scammer could track his supposed Western Union transfer. The scammer would have to log in each time with the very long code which he would have to click on a number pad on the screen by using a mouse. This was made to not be easy. Once the code was entered a different problem would arise each time. The system would experience any number of errors, or a message would say the code had been entered incorrectly. It was always some problem. Each time Bala would log in and try his code an email would be sent to me with the time and date of his attempts. Bala tried eighty times that afternoon and another 45 the next morning.
    Look here Bob
    i can see you are very much ready to die, i did not ask you to make
    the payment under any secure mode, i have told you this before, you
    better run back to the western union office were you make the payment
    an ask them to take the payment out from the secure mode, there is no
    way my boys can pick the money, just do what i say now, i want to let
    you know that this willbe my last mail to you, and if you did not do
    what i say then my boys will come over you again, just get the money
    out from the security mode and send me the mtcn number now.
    goodluck '
    bala hassan

How many times must I send this money before your men can collect it? Are they illiterate? I think they are too busy giving each other hand jobs. Tell them to get it right. I sent you a copy of the Western Union transfer. GO GET YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I have paid you and now you must leave me alone. I have done my part. If you do not stop now I will contact the FBI.

Rev Bob

9. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Bala continues to try the codes to track his payment another fifty times over the next couple days.

look here bob i have told my boys about that they have to get the payment slip from the secure code, i will like you to go ahead and make the other payment why i wait to here from them about the payment you made, dont ever let me here you say about the FBI if you want to get to the fbi the i will ask them to kill you, run now and make the other payment to nigeria as i await to send you the tape of the person who paid me to kill you.
    bala hassan

Here is the info for Monday Yomireju
    $2,000.00
    Test question: My name
    Answer: Monday
    code: 123567422731937179329530336605

Pin:
    www.trackn.tk

Rev Bob

Once again he tries to log in but gives up after about twenty attempts.
    look here bob,
    i have recieve your mail and i have found the scan copy of the slip, i will like you to send me your full name as you use in making the payment, what i see there is not bob johnson i know you, if you have use another name of your i want you to send it to me now why i send to my boys, do this now and go on woth the other payment so i can send you the tape asap.
    bala hassan

BOB WHY UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEAD FROM YOU, THE BOYS COULD NOT PICK UP THE MONEY BECUASE YOU USE A DEFEREND NAME ON THE PAYMENT, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME WHICH YOU USE IN MAKING EACH PAYMENT, YOU HAVE ONE MORE PAYMENT TO MAKE I THINK THAT IS CLEARV TO YOU BOB.
    BALA HASSAN
    LOOK HERE BOB.
    I THINK THE RIGHT TIME HA COME FOR MY TO PUT A STOP TO HE ****, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TAKE ME FOR, HOW THERE YOU SEND ME A FAKE PAYMENT SLIP, MY BOYS JUST CALLED ME AND INFORM ME THAT THE PAYMENT WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND WEB SITE, I CAN NOW SEE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE GO AHEAD TO COME AND KILL YOU THEN BECUASE IF NOT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SEND ME THE CORRECT PAYMENT SLIP, OR MAKE THE PAYMENT NOT THE FAKE TYPE, MY HITMAN HAS CONCLUDED THAT YOU MUST DIE AND ALL OTHER BOYS ARE ON HIS SIDE, DONT BE SURPRISE THAT THEY WILL COME OVER YOU ANYTIME FROM NOW. I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT IT HERE YOUR SELF www.westernunion.com not available for pick up.
    BALA HASSAN

He must have been very upset at me for not responding. He sent another email through the Agent Monday Snipper account.
    you have just cost your self a very big death, am so sorry to tell you that we will have to carry on with our job by killing you.
    hitman

I don't know what you want from me you ignorant trouser snake. I have sent the money like you asked. I have done everything you asked and still you complain. It is not my fault if you do not know how to pick up money from Western Union. You just want to kill me? Is that it? Get your facts right and get back to me with your real name so you can pick up the money. I will be waiting. I have the doors locked and blocked so good luck trying to get in my house.

Rev Bob

LOOK HERE BOB
    I WANT TO INORM YOU THAT ALL YOU WANT TO DO NOW IS CAUSE DEATH FOR YPOUR SELF, I WANT YOU TO RUN OW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE WERE YOU MAKE TE PAYMENT AND TELL THEM THE MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP, I DONT WANT TO KILL YOU IN ANY FACT, JUST RUN THERE BEFORE IS TOO LATE OK, THE WESTERN GAVE YOU A WRONG PAYMENT DETAILS AND THE PAYMENT WAS NOT TRANSFER.

BALA HASSAN
    I then responded to the Agent Monday Snipper.
    I SENT THE MONEY LIKE BALLS ASKED!!! It is not my fault if he is dumber than an alcoholic goat. I have sent the money to two of the three people. I will send the money to the third when my safety is promised. Tell Balls to quick inhale vigorouslying cock and go to Western Union and pick up the money.

Bob
    Then I responded to Bala.
    I can no longer make any payments. I can not go outside. I have been contacted by your killer and he said he is coming for me. I can not leave the house now. You guys are so stupid! Go pick up your money!!!! Why should I send more when you can't get the money I already sent? I checked online and it said it is available, ready to pick up. Are you retarded? Are you really a hitman? Have you ever done this before?

Get back to me when you have a brain.

Rev Bob

OK THEN SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME WHICH YOU USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT, SEND ME THE SITE WERE YOU SEE THE PAYMENT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP. DO THIS NOW BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE NOT HAVING ACESS TO THE MONEY YOU SENT.
    BALA HASSAN

10. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Just check the website I told you about. I just checked it and it is waiting for pick up. My name on the form is Robert Johnson. Bob is short for Robert.
    Rev Bob
    I did not know Nigerians did not know Bob was short for Robert. Lesson learned.
    OK THEN I WILL SEND TO MY BOYS NOW, JUST CHILL OUT.
    BALA HASSAN
    The hitman seriously told me to chill out. I could not stop laughing.
    CHILL OUT??!! You want me to chill out? You have sent death eaters to kill me and you want me to chill out? My car was broken into this morning and my stuff was stolen! This was your men I know it! How can I chill out??!! You said I would be safe if I paid you. Well, I PAID YOU NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Rev Bob
    you have not complete your payment you know that, so run and do that now with the payment details.
    I don’t respond yet.
    this is the right time you nor the western union stop this means, my boys just inform me that you made a wrong payment, the payment is not on the western union here and is not in any of the location you made a wrong payment, go and get your ****ing money from them, dont play with me bob for the last time, go to the western union and tell them this before i lose my hanger on you, tell them the money is not available for pick up, this will be my last warning to you bob.
    bala hassan

I still let him stew for a bit more.
    LOOK HERE BOB
    I JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT MY HITMAN HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE ONE MAKING ALL THIS, HE HAS TO GET TO THE BANK WERE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND FIND OUT ABOUT THIS,SO BOB I SPEAR YOUR LIFE YOU WANT TO TAKE ME FOR JOKE, NOW YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO DIE, I WILL ASK THE BOYS WATCHING YOU TO GET BACK TO YOUR HOUSE NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEAD, THE PERSON WHO PAID ME TO KILL YOU HAS ADD ANOTHER PAYMENT ON YOUR HEAD, HE HAS ASK US TO KILL YOU BY ALL MEANS.

SORRY YOU **** IT UP ALL
    BALA HASSAN \
    AGENT KILLER
    I then “accidentally” sent an email to Bala that I “intended” to send to a friend of mine. The thought process was that Bala would think he could get money by joining my church and this email was a way for him to outwit me.
    Dear Stu Pidashol,

I am in need of your help. I have a hitman that is threatening to kill me unless I pay him to leave me alone. I have tried numerous times to pay him, but he has been unable to collect. I believe you live near him, and am wondering if you could get the money to him.

I donated $75,000 to you a few years back when I made you a member of my church. I have never asked for anything since, and would like you to do this favor for me so this killer will spare my life. Please consider helping me, I am getting very scared.

I have offered to help this man and make a donation to him if he became a member of my church, but he has not been interested. He is asking for $5,800. If the church donated the money I could offer him over $100,000 but he does not seem to understand this. So, I am in need of your help since he can't seem to collect the western union transfers I have sent him.

Please contact me as soon as you get this. I fear for my life!!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson