TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman Scam

1. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I then responded back to Bala.
    I am trying. Please give me a little more time. I do not know why you cannot receive the money through western union. I just need a little more time. I am requesting assistance from one of my church members in your country. I am hoping he can deliver the money to you. Please, tell your men to wait a little longer!!

Rev Bob

LOOK BOB I MUST TELL YOU NO WAY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A WRONG PAYMENT TO ME, DO NOT GIVE ANYONE THE MONEY, I WILL SEND YOU A NEW BANK ACCOUNT TOMORROW GET THE MONEY READY AND THEN TRANSFER INOT THE NEW ACCOUNT TOMORROW, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE STORIES, GET THE MONEY TBY TOMORROW AND I WILL SEND YOU THAT BANK ACCOUNT. DONT PLAY WITH ME THIS TIME
    BALA HASSAN

LOOK BOB
    NOW THAT THE WESTERN UNION OR YOU HAVE MEANS UP, I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS LAST CHANCE, BECAUSE MY BOYS SAW YOU TALKING WITH SOME ONE BUT I ASK THEM NOT TO KILL YOU THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE CAUSE THIS TIME MY HITMAN WILL NOT LIVE YOU ALIVE FOR 2MINS TO SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER, I HAVE FINNALY GET A NEW ACCOUNT FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA , AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS TRANSFER I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP, BOB DONT FUK WITH ME THIS LAST TIME, JUST GO AND THANK YOUR GOD THAT I HAVE TO HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND BUT IF YOU FAIL THIS TIME THEN JUST TELL THE MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH THAT YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY, I WANT THAT MONEY $5,800 TRANSFER INTO THIS ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL, I WANT TO SEE THE TRANSFER SLIP IN YOUR NEXT MAIL, I HAVE TOLD MY BOYS TO ALLOW YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO YOU ARE FREE TO RUN TO THE BANK, DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE IN THIS TRANSFER THIS IS BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH THIS TIME, AND DO NOT GIVE ANY ONE THE MONEY ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK, MAKE THE TRANSFER AND THEN YOU WILL BE SAVE AND I WILL SEND YOU THAT TAPE OF THIS PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN NIGERIA YOU KNOW THIS HITMAN NAME IN NIGERIA , WANT THIS MONEY TRANSFER BEFORE HE LIVES THE COUNTRY FOR ANOTHER JOB.

THAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK NIGERIA PLC
    ACCOUNT NAME :YOMIREJU MONDAY OSABO
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:3000001009417
    ADDRESS: 1011 BENIN AUCHI ROAD BENIN CITY NIGERIA

AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE I WANT YOU TO CALL HIM AND INFORM HIM WITH HIS PRIVATE NUMBER +2348074535714 IF YOU WANT TO LIVE BOB THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS TRANSFER WITHOUT DELAY.

BALA HASSAN
    AGENT KILLER

I immediately sent the bank account information to my contact so he could close it down. The hitman most likely had very little money in the bank but he had at least some.

I will go to the bank tomorrow to make the transfer.

Rev Bob
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

2. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Bob you better do so because time is not on your side ny more, do exactly what i say and you will be free from all this and live long, but if you fail then death is yours, i repeat my self do not give any one the money on your way to the bank to make the transfer, do that and send me the tramsfer slip now.
    bala hassan

I take the day off from emailing him just to buy more time for the bank account to be closed.
    what the hell is qrong bob, why up till now i have not recieve your transfer slip, you told me that you will be going to the bank today, i have told my hitman that he should have patience and give you time to make the transfer, if by the end of today i did not recieve your transfer slip, then you have choosen to die.
    bala hassan

It is a local holiday here today and the bank is closed. I should be able to get the money transferred early tomorrow. Please, just one more day! I promise the money is coming!

Rev Bob

i just comfirm from my boys, they said ok then, if by tomorrow i did not recieve it then i will not send you any more mail hell will recieve you then, i want the scan copy of the transfer slip as soon as the transfer is made, i dont want any mistake in this like the western union and you did, any mistake i will not spear any life for it.
    bala hassan

look bob
    this will be my last mail if i dont recieve the scan copy of the transfer slip today, blood will shell if i dont recieve it today,
    bala hassan
    what the hell is wrong with you Bob , i think i have given you anough time for this, because if i have to chage my mind dont put the fault on me then why up till now i have not recieve the transfer slip, you promise to make the transfer today, dont make me give my hitman the order to kill you because he will not listen to your prayer when you want to die, he has been very angry with you since you and the western union played with him, i want that transfer slip sent to me now and assure the money has being transfer already.
    bala hassan
    Once again he resorted to emailing from the Agent Monday Snipper account.
    look here mr bob
    i want to assure you that you would have being dead last night when i got angry thet you have not transfer the funds, you were very lucky i call my bose and he ask me to live you that you promise to make the transfer today, but if by today i call my bose and he said no payment has being made, then i dont know how our death will loook like, have you ever see any on die very slow before if not then yours will be the first you your self will see, i dont know why my bose is still keeping you alive, you have wast so much of his time, just count your self lucky that he has not got his high drug from china.

i smell death around you if you dont make the transfer today.
    hitman

I did not respond to the Agent Monday Snipper, but only to Bala.
    I have to wait for the bank to open you IDIOT! You hitman has sent me a threatening message that he is going to kill me today!!!! I AM NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE NOW!!!! I will wait until I hear that it is once again safe to go to my bank. YOU NEED TO GET CONTROL OF YOUR HITMAN BEFORE HE KILLS ME! He is nothing but a half-witted trouser snake!!

Rev Bob

LOOK BOB
    I HAVE TO CALL HIM AND LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE TRANSFER NOW, BUT IF I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PAYMENT THEN YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL, GO NOW I HAVE ASK HIM TO LIVE YOU ALIVE, I WANT YOU TO TAKE ALONG WITH THE LETTER I SENT YOU THE OTHER DAY SO YOU CAN HOLD AT HAND BUT DO NOT SHOW ANY ONE ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK MAKE THE TRANSFER AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP NOW, HITMAN WAS ANGRY THAT YOUR TIME OF DELAY IS TOO MUCH. GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT.
    BALA HASSAN

I will send the money tomorrow right away at 10:00 am when the bank opens. They cannot do international transfers anymore today since it is after 12:00 pm which abides by the orders set forth by "The Pitch" ala Bentrim. These directives were later upheld by Judges Simdorn and Satter in the championship court of 1990.

Like I said, tomorrow at 10:00 am. Just chill out. All this stress is going to make you bust a nut.

Rev Bob

look bob
    you have being saying tomorow and have all complain and excuse, i dont want this to happen like the western union, that you wast my time with, i want that transfer done today, as soon as you make the transfer send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, dont give me any more excuse in this any more, you are wasting my time, i just say sorry for you if you give me more excuse again, you can see why my hitman is very angry with you because of this excuses.
    good luck
    bala hassan

Crusty Balls,

I am on my way to the bank now. If I so much as see your homo friends the deal is off and I am going to the FBI. DO NOT HAVE ME FOLLOWED! I am tired of being scared. I am sending the money for THE LAST TIME. You should be ashamed of yourself. You must be the most incompetent hitman ever. I mean, you don't even know how to cash money transfers set up by you. Are you retarded? If it doesn't work this time don't blame me again like the other times. I HAVE DONE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED.

Go to hell

Rev Bob
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

3. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Ballinhale vigorouslyer,

I have fulfilled my obligation. Please open the attachment to find the requested transfer receipt. As noted on the receipt the money may take up to one business day to be released into your account, which means it may take as late as Monday. I would appreciate never hearing from you again now that I have paid you once again, and for the last time. inhale vigorously on that.

Rev Bob

I sent him a garbage file that would continue to download but never open, thus tying up time on his computer and costing him more money.

LOOK BOB
    AS SOON ASTHE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM BY MY BOYS IN NIGERIA I WILL THEN SEND YOU THE RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD, DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS TO ANY ONE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO WANT YOU DEAD

LOOK HERE BOB THE SACN COPY YOU SENT TO ME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHOWING HERE, I WANT YOU TO RE SEND ME THE SCAN COPY TO ENABLE ME LOOK AT IT FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF TRANSFER FUNDS, THAT SLIP WILL MAKE ME KNOW THAT THERE WAS NO MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFER, I WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME NOW, AN ASSURE THAT THE MONEY WILL GET INTO THE ACCOUNT BY MONDAY, BECAUSE I HAVE PARCEL YOUR TAPE AND WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM IN THE ACCOUNT, BUT IF NOT THEN I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE THIS FOR DEATH.
    BALA HASSAN

what the hell is wrong bob
    i told you to re send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, why up till now i have not recieve it, i hope the transfer was made becuase i will not want to here any mistake in that transfer i have prepare your tape but if by monday my boys did no see the money in the account i just say sorry for you i will not send you an email to let you know they did not recieve the money death will have to tell you, just hope the payment was made.
    bala hassan

I sent the scan, go shove it up your ***!!!! I sent you the money and you will have it on Monday!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Rev Bob

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG BOB
    REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME WITH YOU, IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO HELL IS NOT MY FAULT THEN, I JUST RECIEVE A CALL FROM MY BOYS IN NIGRIA THAT THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT AND YOU TOLD ME BY MONDAY, DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME NOW THAT THE BANK HAS HAND IN THIS AGAIN, I CAN SEE YOU ARE VERY MUCH READY TO DIE.

GET TO THE BANK NOW AND CONFIRM WHY THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT.
    BALA HASSAN
    I just got back from the bank. They said there is something wrong with your account. It is on a temporary hold. Is this a good account? Do you not have any money? Are you an alcoholic out of work bum?

Rev Bob

look here bob
    if i my boys dont recieve the money today just count your self dead, i gave you a good account so go and confirm from the bank were you make gthe payment, tell tem to allow the money into the account or you dies, your bank is holding the money, ask them to release the money into the account now.

bala hassan

Are you retarded? Drunk? Just stupid? Your account does not work. Go figure it out before I lose my patience.

Rev Bob
    LOOK HERE BOB
    I CAN SEE MY TIME WITH YOU WILL BE ENDING NOW BECUASE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO DIE, I GAVE YOU MY BOYS REAL ACCOUNT SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU SAID THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT WORK, I USE THAT ACCOUNT TO PAY MY BOYS IN NIGERIA EVERY MONTH SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I AM SORRY BOB DEATH HAS TO TAKE YOU NOW.

THAT WAS WHY I ASK YOU TO SEND ME A CLEAR SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP BUT YOU REFUSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT HERE IS THE ACCOUNT S IT WORKS FINE
    THAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK NIGERIA PLC
    ACCOUNT NAME :YOMIREJU MONDAY OSABO
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:3000001009417
    ADDRESS: 1011 BENIN AUCHI ROAD BENIN CITY NIGERIA

AM SOORY YOU HAVE TO DIE, YOUR DAYS HAS BEING NUMBERD

BALA HASSAN
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

4. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Old balls,

I double-checked with the bank and the account was right. My bank said to wait a day or two, things should clear up unless there is a problem with your account. They said you should visit your bank, that the problem is definitely on your end. They said it had to do with premature ejaculation?

Rev Bob

LOOK HERE BOB
    YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE NOT MY, BUT YOU TOLD ME THE BANK SAID MONDAY SO WHY THE CHANGE IN TRANSACTION DATE, I JUST LAFF AT YOU BOB, WHEN YOUR DEATH COME I WILL NOT BE BLAM OK.

HITMAN IS ANGRY RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN SEE WHY HE WANT YOU DEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID DOG WHO DONT TAKE HIS LIFE SERIOUS, WHEN HE COME OVER YOU IF I DONT GET GOOD RESULT THEN SAY HI TO THE DEVIL.

BALA HASSAN

Sweaty balls,

We had a terrible sand storm on Tatooine yesterday. We have been busy blowing sand and digging out. The sand people are in all their glory. Obi Wan has agreed to help me get to a transport. I should be able to check in with the bank later on today.

Please be patient. Caress your men for just a little longer.

Rev Bob

BOB IF MY BOYS DONT RECIEVE THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT FIRST THING TOMORROW MONING THEN FORGET ABOUT IT AND SEE THE NEXT STEP OF MY, I HAVE WASTED ALL MY TIME WITH YOU FOR THAT ONE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL JOIN YOU IF MY BOYS DONT RECIEVE THE MONEY.

BALA HASSAN

Man's sack,

Let us be honest with each other. I have snuck away and am now in hiding. Your boys will not find me here. Also, your boys will not be men until they receive their two test tickles, you know, the Elmo treatment.

As I am cleverly hidden I know I am safe for now. So, I suggest you go take care of your bank business and collect the money that I have sent. Go to the bank to make sure the account is still open and then get back to me. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE TO THE BANK. I am growing tired of how incompetent you are.

go inhale vigorously cock

Rev Bob

LOOK HER BOB
    I BOYS JUST CALLED ME FROM NIGERIA THAT THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE, AND IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A HIDDING PLACE FOR YOUR SELF THEN I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SAFE IN THERE TOO BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD MY HITMAN TO LOOK FOR YOU NOW, MY BOYS HAVE TO GET TO THE BANK MANAGERS OFFICE AND THE BANK MANAGER TOLD THEM THAT THE TRANSFER WAS NOT POST INTO THE ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO THE BANK WERE YOU MADE THE TRANSFER AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS OR DIE, IF YOU DID NOT COMPLY MY HITMAN WILL FIND YOU NOW AND KILL YOU, HE HAS WAITED FOR THISN ORDER FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW, SAFE BOB, YOUR HIDDIGN PLACE IS NOT SAFE FOR YOU.
    BALA HASSAN
    blueballs,

I am under the bunker. If your nutless boys show up, I will be unavailable for comment. I must warn you, they do have hockey. I shall be in contact with the man with two first names. He is unemployed, but I feel he can resolve this conflict since this really is not a higher degree of competition.

I asked you to go to the bank. NOT YOUR BOYS. THEY have not received their two test tickles and can not be trusted. Go to the bank yourself and ask for the director of fellatios. They should be able to straighten you out. Go now as fast as your legs can take you.

blow your wad

Rev Bob

look here Bob.
    i can see you as an old friend of my in COLUMBA.who i have to kill long time ago but we make a deal,bob i like to make a deal with you,i called the bank in Nigeria my self and they told me that the money is not in the bank, i called the bank manager he was my killer group the last time so he has be very good to my account in nigeria and me, i want you to know that he stop me for not killing him because he made his promise real to me, i want you to also make you ex promise real to me as i have think about this that killng is not the best job on earth, people like you can change me for this bad job, i have look at it that have to stop this job but i dont have a good business ideal to deal on , i want you to help me get into your godly life, just at this momet i have sent all my boys away, and i have told them to live a new life, some one paid me to kill you and i will tell you this person as soon as you comply to help me in your godly life, i will have to start your church and we can pray and worship god together, kidly get back to me bob as i will help you to the end of the person who want you dead, i want o contact the FBI now and inform them about this that some one paid me to kill you and i have refuse to kill you so the fbi can come into this.

get back to me bob

regards
    bala hassan

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

5. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--> I must admit, I am quite relieved to receive your last message. It is very uncomfortable being under the bunker. Let me just say, the company is less than desirable.

I have felt the turmoil in your heart and believe you can be turned away from the dark side. I would like to make you a member of my church if you are interested. I must warn you, it does take dedication, but the rewards are great.

If you choose to become a member, you would have to get a tattoo which we would supply the design and pay for the tattoo after we receive photographic proof. We would then send you a donation to start up a ministry, orphanage, or whatever you like in the name of the Lord. Depending on the size and quality of the tattoo, you may receive a donation between $40,000 to $150,000.

If this seems acceptable to you please let me know.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

GOD BLESS YOU ALSO,
    I HAVE ASSEPT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID I MUST FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE BEST LIFE YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FROM TODAY, I HAVE JUST INFORM THE FBI, MY HITMAN HAS JUST KNOW THAT I WANT O GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRSIT BECAUE OUR JOB IS NOT THE BEST, SINCE THIS YEAR WE HAVE KILL SO MANY INOCENT PEOPLE, I HAVE AGREED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS LIFE WE ARE THERE ARE VERY BAD PEOPLE, HOW CAN SOME PAID ME TO KILL A MAN OF GOD LIKE YOU,
    I WANT TO INFORM YOU RIGHT NOW THAT HITMAN IS VERY ANFREE WITH ME BECAUSE I HEARD THAT I WANT TO GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRRIST, HE HAS ARRANGE SOME CREW TO CARRY OUT YOUR KILLING BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM BECAUE I HAVE INFORM THE FBI ABOUT IT, I TOLD THE FBI ABOUT HIM, WERE HE LIVES, HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HIS WIFE CONTACT, I TOLD THE FBI TO CARRY OUT A VERY QIUKE JOB BEFORE HITMAN GET YOU, I WILL LIKE THAT OF THE ORPHANAGE, I WILL ALSO LIKE TO BULD A HOME FOR THE HIV VICTIM BECAUE MY WIFE DIED OF HIV SINCE 2007. I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME ON HOW WE CAN START UP WITH THIS AND GIVE ME YOUR CHURCH ADDRESS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER OF GARRANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAND OVER ME TO THE POLICE FOR LIFE TRETH ONCE I GET TO YOUR CHURCH, NOW I WANT TO GIVE ALL MY BLOOD MONEY TO THE LESS PRIVELEDGE IN THE NEXT 20MINS, BECAUSE I WANT REAL MONEY THAT COMES FROM THE LORD, BOB I THAN YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE LIFE SUPPORT AGAIN, ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS OF YOUR LORD IN LIFE, I TAHNK GOD FOR GIVEN ME SOME ONE LIKE YOU, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE BANK AND GET YOUR MONEY THAT YOU SENT TO MY BOYS IN NIGERIA, I DONT WANT THAT KIND OF MONEY ANY MORE, IS YOUR MONEY OK. BOB AM SORRY FOR THE LIFE TREATH I HAVE GIVEN YOU, NOW I WANT TO ALSO CALL THE PERSON THAT PADI ME TO KILL YOU THAT I WILL SEND BACK HIS MONEY BACK TO HIM, I DONT WANT HIS BLOOD JOB ANY MORE, BOB I WANT YOU TO PTAY FOR ME NOW FOR GOD TO FORGIVE ME FOR THE PEOPLE I HAVE KILLED.

GET BACK TO ME ON HOW WE CAN START THIS ON.

GOD BLESS YOU TOO BOB.
    BALA HASSAN

Then Bala did something that took me by surprise. He sent the following email from the “FBI Team”.
    United KingdomAttorney General John Luis has announced a comprehensive review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the FBI.
    The agency has been under criticism most recently for failing to hand over all documents to the defence .

10 Mins ago some person inform this office about life treat, this person introduce him slef as one bala hassan, and that some months ago some paid him and his boys to kill one Rev Bob, he gave us your full name and details that you were the said person he was supose to killm but because he dont want to carry out the job and live a new life of god, he decided to inform this office about this that, his so called hitman will have to track you down becaue he has change his mind.

After he gave us the details of his so call ed hitman, our men quikely sning into it and some of his men were arrested along the track down, hitman is unyet be found since he ran away when our men break into the house.

I will like you to give us more information about this as bala hassan has given us this that we use intracking down hitmans boys, he alos told us that hitman is a very dengerous guy, we will like you to get back to us as soon as you recieve this mail, bala hassan gave us your email address for contact

[IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image001.gif[/IMG]

OFFICE OF THE FBI INVESTIGATING UNIT

I thought long and hard before I responded.
    Dear Sir,

I am under obligation to not discuss in too much detail what I know about Mr Hassan. What you say may be true, but he as contacted me and wants to live a life in God. He has diplayed interest in becoming a member of my church. If he follows through with his instructions I am obligated to protect him. If he does not become a member of my church I can furnish you with further details. Please do not contact me again until after his application with my church has gone through.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

6. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Then I email Bala Hassan.
    Thank you so much for your reply.

I am very excited that we are soon to have a new member from your country, indeed, so far we have no members at all in your area and we would be thrilled if you are able to help spread the word about our ministry there.

As you have requested, the induction information is as follows. Please take care to follow the procedures very carefully. The four church board members will decide on your donation amount which depends on how strictly you have kept to our procedure.

The induction procedure, which we call “The March” should take very little time to complete. How long this takes is completely up to you and how quickly you are able to present the photographic evidence that you have completed our procedure to the satisfaction of the four church board members. As I told you previously, the faster that you are able to complete the procedure the faster you will receive our financial help.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. I have attached a sample image of our induction logo. It bears the mark of the Bison. Phase one of the induction procedure is to have a copy of this logo tattooed onto a part of your body.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 2. You may choose the part of the body which you feel comfortable having the tattoo, however you must ensure that the completed tattoo is large and clear so as to be able to be photographed clearly. We need to ensure who was your mentor as well, so you must have the phrase “I give BJ’s” tattooed around the image. This states that you are working with money through Bob Johnson (BJ).

3. You must ensure that photographs of as much of the tattooing procedure are taken as possible. Take photographs of the various steps of having the tattoo applied.

4. You must supply various photographs of the tattoo from different viewing angles, and also a photograph of yourself for identification, and if possible, showing the tattoo at the same time.

** VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***

You must understand that the tattoo MUST be a real tattoo, not a drawing or other type of fake tattoo. In other words, being a real tattoo you will of course have it with you for life, so it is important that you are absolutely sure and happy about your decision to join our church.

Photos MUST be supplied so as to provide proof that a real tattoo has been applied. Sadly, some people have tried to fool us by applying fake tattoos, but I must warn you that our four man board are extremely diligent and can recognize a fake tattoo very easily. If your tattoo shop needs it, we are happy to provide them with payment for their services and allowing you to take photographs of the tattooing process. Payment to the tattoo shop can be up to US $1,000. If you provide us with a receipt after the tattoo has been applied we will send payment to them immediately the photographs have been received.

NOTE: One photograph is not enough. You must provide MULTIPLE photographs showing as much of the tattooing as possible.

We require at minimum for you to send by email attachment HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS of the following:

1. The first stage of the tattoo being applied to the inductee. If possible, photographs showing the tattoo artist actually applying the tattoo would give great encouragement to the board members and will result in your donation payment being a higher amount.

2. Photographs of the tattoo immediately after it has been completed, so that the board members will be able to ascertain it is real because of normal scarring or marking.

3. Photographs taken 24 hours later, showing the healed tattoo.

It is your decision what color to make the tattoo, but please ensure you choose a color which can be photographed clearly. Most of our members choose to have a black tattoo applied.

Again, it is entirely your decision what part of your body to have the tattoo applied to. All you need to do is ensure the tattoo is large and clear enough to be photographed clearly. Places that our members usually choose are: arms, top of the legs, or back shoulders.

I must stress to you again that the tattoo must be real, and the photographs you send will be inspected very carefully to ensure that they are. I am sorry that I have to keep repeating this to you brother but as I have already told you, sadly there are ungodly people out in the world who try to take advantage of our church by applying for donations by sending in fake photographs, this is why it is very important that the photographs you send by email attachment are very large and clear so that the validity of the tattoos can be checked easily. Poor quality or small images will be rejected by the board members.

I offer one piece of advice brother; the board members usually give larger donations depending on the size of the tattoo. So the larger the tattoo the larger the donation payment is liable to be, but the very minimum we send to help is $40,000 so as you can so you will be able to do a lot of very good work with such an amount. Of course, once you become a member you will be invited to our yearly gathering here in the UK (your flight fees and expenses will of course be paid by us) and you will be able to meet many of our members and well as myself.

I hope that explains things clearly to you brother, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time.

Please will you reply to this email as soon as possible to let me know when you expect to be able to email me the photographs. The four board members work all across the UK so they will need to be gathered to examine your photographs and make the donation payment. This may take 2 or 3 days, so if I know in advance when you are likely to be ready to send the photographs I can ensure that the board members are gathered together in readiness for your photographs.

Please also let me know by what means you would prefer the donation payment to be made.

God be with you,

Rev Bob Johnson

Balls,

I have been contacted by the FBI asking for more information. I have refused so far. Go and get the tattoo immediately and submit the pictures to me. DO THIS NOW!!!! I can help you if you are a member of my church, but if you are not a member yet I will be forced to remove myself from your punishment with the law!!!

Hurry now and go take care of the tattoo!

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Regards to your mail, i must tell you Bob i will lke to become a member of your church, but first the picture of the tattoo you send did not appear on my mail, second i dont have any money to caryy out this, like i told you i will not have to use my blood money to carry out this, and i have fire all the money into the less babys home account, i dont have any money to do this, i want you to help me first with some money to carry out this job, am very more good now that i have join the godly side on earth, yes i have to contact the fbi to tell them that hitman is planning to carry out your killing, can you pls help me with good money not the blood money that i have sent to the mother less baby home, please help me now because i dont want to go back to my old life, get back to me as god bless you.
    I will like you to contact me on this new mail because this my mail is still bad email address that i dont want now, most people that are killers use this email address to contact me for bad job, i dont want any more mails from them any more, here is my new mail :newmaninchrist.2009@gmail.com i want all our contact in this new mail.
    God bless you Bob
    bala hassan
    I understand what you have said, but you must get this tattoo now!!! My church will pay you back right away. Another option would be to get the tattoo and tell the tattoo shop you will pay immediately after sending the picture. I can wire the money directly to them. If it helps, we are willing to pay double the price of the tattoo for them to accept payment afterwards. We cannot pay before you get it. We can only spend money on members, for which you must prove by the pictures. Here is the picture of the tattoo again.
    Please hurry,

Rev Bob Johnson

7. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Good day to you Bob,
    Am very sory for not get back to in your last email you sent to me it was due to my handing over all my weaporn to my chife heard assain who i just inform that am quiting the job to live a better life.i will also like to inform you that i dont have any more money left with me,after i have gave all that i have to the motherless baby home in my country.dear Bob i whould aprceatif you can help me to get the money to the tattoo shop for me to get on into your church? i plead with the tattoo guy that i will pay after he has though with the jod,but he refuse.i have worndering if you can help me with the money to give to him for him to carryout the tattoo stulf,he told me that the kind of tattoo i have chooseing to have will cost me about $800usd.as at now am left with noting pls Rev Bob help me and God will amsomely reworld you back.we can be good when all this i over togther in the church i real needs your help here i have made up my mind that i dont whant to go back to my past life if you do this for me i will pay you back you have my worlds i promisc.

I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOONEST IN GOOD CONDITION.
    YOURS IN FRIEND

BALA HASSAN.

Hassan,

I understand your problem. You said the tattoo will cost $800. We absolutely can not pay for it in advance, but you can offer them $2000 to be paid after we receive photographic proof of the tattoo. I will tell you what, you can offer them as high as $2500 and I will make sure my church pays for it afterwards. We have never paid in advance, it goes against the rules of membership. My church will not pay money for anything for non-members.

I did not say this would be easy. This is your test for membership. Find a way to get this done and send me the pictures. Remember, you need to hurry since the FBI is looking form you. I can not protect you until you are a member. I can rush this along and get you your donation immediately afterwards. If needed we can fly you to the United States for protection, but this can not be done until you are a member.

HURRY!!!!

Rev Bob Johnson
    GREETINGS TO YOU BOB
    HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AS WE HAVE SAID IN OUR MAILS, I WILL TRY AND GET THE FULL AMOUNT SOONEST SO I CAN GET THE TATOO DRAW, BUT YOU HAVE T WAIT FOR A WHILE,
    YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT AS SOON AS I GET THE TATOO DRAW YOUR CHURCH WILL HAVE HELP ME IN LIFE AND GET THE MONEY I BORROW FROM SOME PEOPLE TO GET THE TATOO DRAW WILL BE [AID BACK.
    I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS THE TATOO IS DRAW.
    MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU.
    REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

You have my word as a reverend, my son. I will do all in my power to help you. You need not worry, we will take care of all your monetary concerns and will pay back all your debts. We will fill you spiritually so that you may be a true servant of the Lord.

Please continue on and do what is needed to go on with the tattoo. I urge you though to make haste. We must make you a member as soon as possible!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

greetings to you in the name of the lord, i have trid all i can from my side but i still have to complete this tatoo fee, the balanc to complete this tatoo is just $600 i have borrow from all my friends, why cant you just try and help me from your own money not from the church money since you can not help me with the church money as am not a member, please try as much as you can to help from your side nothing is to big and small, i real need something to make the full balance from your side, please bob get back to me with your good news of help.
    bala hassan
    I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble raising all the funds needed to purchase the tattoo. I regret to tell you that I am not allowed to help finance the tattoo until after you become a member. The rules are the same for everyone. It is a rule that can not be broken. This is a test you must pass on your own. You must have faith, my son.

As I suggested earlier, you should try to make a deal with the tattoo parlor. Maybe you could use your computer as collateral? You could stay at the tattoo parlor as you submit the pictures. As long as I know when you will send the pictures I could have the funds sent directly there within one hour of receiving the pictures.

I hope this helps!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Hassan,

Greetings in the Lord! I am a bit worried that I have not heard from you yet today. I hope you are delayed because you are getting your tattoo right now, but I am worried that you are having trouble with the FBI. Remember, I can not help you until you are a member!

Please find any way possible to get this tattoo as soon as possible. I will rush your membership through so we get you the money right away. But you must hurry!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

8. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--> Bala then sent me the following email for a Courier email.

[IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image001.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image002.gif[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image003.gif[/IMG]
    WE SEND BY VAN.
    GLOBEX INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE©
    WE SEND BY AIR.

[IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image004.gif[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\TStegman\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image005.gif[/IMG]

Globex Courier Service, Uk.

HEAD OFFICE
    Unit 6, Marino Way,
    Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
    Finchampstead
    Berkshire
    RG40 4RF U.K

Attention: Bob

We are private courier company here in Uk, we deliver safe at your door step, we recieve an urgent mail and calls from the FBI head office here in Uk that some person deposited a Parcel which contain a video recorded tape, the only parcel we have now that contains that said content is the parcel thats was deposited by one mr bala hassan, we have register the parcel and its safe for delivery, but there was no specific address in the form file for delivery by mr bala hassan.

As the FBI has told us that this tape will help them investigate on an assasins case, But deu to the rules and regulation of this courier company we can not give out the parcel to the FBI we can only deliver the parcel to the notify person whose name in on top letter of this mail, you will have to get back to us with your full details so we can deliver the parcel which contains a video tape.

You are to fill out the form below for proper verification and safe delivery.

FULL NAME:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    EMAIL ADDRESS:

Sincerely,
    SIR. BOB.M.VIDIC

phone number +447031856675
    GCS DISPATCH OFFICER.

With forgiveness in my heart, I do not wish to receive said video. You may tape over it and use it for your lobotomy procedure.

Go forth and teabag thy neighbor,

Rev Bob Johnson

Balls,

I am writing you to update the status on my end and inquire about the status of your tattoo. I have been contacted by a courier company who has the tape. I have denied it. I am a man of God and have forgiveness in my heart and I do not want to know who hired you. I do want to let you know that the FBI wants to get a hold of it. You are running out of time. If you do not get this tattoo I will have to turn my back on you as if I never knew you. Although, if you show me proof of the tattoo we can get your donation to you right away as well as money for any legal fees. We can also fly you out of the country if needed.

Please contact me right away with the tattoo information.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

I greet you in the name of the lord, am still have problem with the tattoo fee, i will act fast about that, and as soon as i have the tattoo i will send you the picture, but i want to ask you this, what is the next process as soon as i get the tattoo draw, i want to know what will be the next step, as you may know that i dont have to go back to my old life of killings, you have to try your best to make sure i become a member of your church, just assure me that as soon as the tattoo is ready i will have the fee paid and my donation will be given to enable me spread the god news and the lord, as for the FBI i have run away from them now, i think they can nto get me now ok.
    bala hassan
    Balls,

I am glad you are getting close to getting the tattoo done. I assure you, we can get you the payment for the tattoo within one hour of receiving the pictures. You must send more than one picture! This is to be safe and make sure you get the maximum donation!! You just need to supply me with the information on where to send the tattoo money.

The next step is I submit the pictures to my board of elders. They review the pictures and tell me the amount to donate. That money will be between $40,000 and $150,000. The amount is determinted by the size and quality of the tattoo. As long as the picture and text given to you is clear I am guessing you should receive at minimum $75,000.

After you have started to do good works with your donation we will give you smaller donations as needed. I am sure looking forward to admitting you into our brotherhood!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

GOD BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

OK THEN I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS I CAN TO GET THE TATTOO, THANKS VERY MUCH BOB,

REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

Greetings to you in the name of the lord.
    How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you and all members of your family, i want to inform you that i will try as much as i can to become a member of your church this week as i will get the tattoo ready this week.
    I want to ask you this question, will your church accept me since am black and not white and am from africa, but colour and tribe does not realy matter, i will like to know which part of the tattoo picture you realy need, an i will like to draw my tattoo on my back side how about that i hope your church will accept it, i have told the guy that want to help me draw the tattoo that as soon as the picture gets to you i will make the payment for the tattoo, also i want to let you know that i have put all my trust in you that you will help me get the donation so i can spread the god news of the lord.
    I want to get the best tattto thats why its taking too long to get you the picture, will you need my full picture?
    Get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail, and get back to me with those questions .
    GOd bless you BOB.
    BALA HASSAN
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

9. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Balls,

Your color or where you come from does not matter. We are all children of God! Bless you my son! You have nothing to fear.

As for the picture, we need to see the Bison logo and the words "I Give BJ's" as well as your face so we can see who you are. We need to recognize our members.

I commend you for your changed ways. You surely will be a glory to the Lord!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goodday bob.

May god bless you as you read this mail, i will have the tattoo draw by god grace by the end of this week, thanks very much for the sopport you have given me and for me to have a change life, i will always pray that god guid and protect you forever.

May the lord be with you, and he will bless you and guid you forever.

Your brother in christ bala hassan

Thank you for the kind words, my son. I will keep watch for the pictures and will be ready to send the payment for the tattoo immediately and have the donation paperwork ready for you.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

greetings to you in the name of the lord, how are you doing today, i want to ask you base on this that you sent to me before, i do not understand the meaning of what you said here, please explian to me what do you mean by this(Bison logo and the words "I Give BJ's) do get back to me on that question.
    regards
    bala hassan

Balls,

Good questions! The Bison logo is the symbol of our church. It stands for the animals that were present at the birth of Jesus Christ. These were blessed animals. The Bison, as well as the other animals, were not often mentioned but the played important roles. We think of our church the same way. We are not very well known, but we do great things without receiving a lot of recognition. We do good things for the sake of doing good things, not for receiving rewards.

The other part is the phrase "I Give BJ's". That stands for "I Give Bob Johnson's money" since you would be receiving the donation through me. It states that you are my apprentice and I am your teacher. It is a way of determining the ancestory of our membership.

I hope this answers your questions.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

regards to your mail its content was not very well understood, am i going to draw the animals that were present at the birth of Jesus Christ along with the tattoo? and am i going to write on the tattoo this on the tattoo also I Give BJ's? please i want to be clear with this so i dont make mistake in the tattoo during the drawing, please make this clear to me, if am to just draw the tattoo alone, i want to get the best thats why i need to know this.

thanks
    bala hassan

Balls,

You are only to draw the Bison head like the picture I showed you and the phrase "I Give BJ's". That is all that needs to be on the tattoo to complete membership. Thank you for your concern, I will forward the pictures on to the board of elders as soon as I get them.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Greetings to you.

I have hard all that you have said, i will send you the picture as soon as the tattoo guy is done.

REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

Balls,

I am ready to send the money as soon as I get the pictures. Remember to send more than one picture just in case one or two do not turn out so good. I want to get you the largest donation possible!!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

I want to find out from you this question, the tattoo guy said if he draw the it will take at list 7 days to get a clear picture of it, i want to find out from you if that is real?
    Also the tattoo guy has said that as soon as he finish with it then i will have to give him his money as i have promise him, please get back to me on that if i should go ahead with him and then send you the picture in 7 days.
    REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

10. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Balls,

You should get the tattoo and send me the picture right away. If it will take him time you should have somebody else take the picture and send it. I can not send money until I have photographic proof of the tattoo. Please take care of this right away.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Regards to your mail.
    I have tought of that before by contacting some one else, but the problem is that the other guy who want to draw the tattoo said he will draw the tattoo for $2,100usd i dont know how about that, thats why i contacted this guy who said $1,800usd, i want to find out from you now if i should go ahead with the guy that said $2,100usd.
    As soon as you said yes i should go ahead i will then contact the guy and then send you the tattoo first thing tomorrow morning, how about that should i go ahead, this has realy cause me some stress.
    regards
    bala hassan

Balls,

The cost of the tattoo is not a problem. If you have to pay someone to take pictures as well that is okay too. Just get the tattoo and some good pictures and I will take care of the cost. I am not worried about the price. Just get a good tattoo with good pictures. I will pay for it as soon as I receive the photographs.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Regards
    I will then go ahead and get the tattoo, i will send you the picture as soon as i have it done by tommorrow, thanks for everything bob, i have hard a good life time since you made me chenge my way of living.

Regards
    bala hassan

I will be ready.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Balls,

I am eagerly awaiting the pictures of your tattoo.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Balls,

I have not received your pictures yet? Have you gotten your tattoo? I do not want to cause a delay in getting you your donation.

Please update me immediately.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

How are you doing today? i am very sorry for not contacting you since yesterday, i have got the tattoo draw, my wife is very sick at this time so i was unable to get the picture yesterday, i have promise i will send you the picture first thing tomorrow morning, i hope you are not angry with me.

Regards
    Bala hassan

Balls,

I am not angry with you. Bless you and your wife. I will pray for her health, my son. I am glad you have gotten the tattoo. I will await the pictures.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Balls,

In your email you said you would send the pictures first thing in the morning and it is quite late in the morning here. I am just wondering what is going on? Please send me the pictures right away so we can get this membership processed.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

How are you doing today, am very sorry for the late response, i went to the hospital to see how my wife is doing, i just got back an i dicided to send you the picture, am very happy now that i am a new man and it is joyful for me that i want to become a member of your church.
    I want you to find below the attch copy of the tattoo picture, kindly get back to me as soon as possible to enable me settle the tattoo fee.
    REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN