TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman Scam

1. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Balls,

I took the pictures to the board of elders. The first picture is okay, but the second is not acceptable. We need a close up picture that shows the tattoo better. We were hardly able to see anything and it just was not clear enough. Please send a couple more pictures to show things more clearly. That is why I asked for four or five pictures initially.

Please send them right away so we can process your membership.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
    Greetings to you Bob.
    How are you doing today, i recieve your mail but its content was not understood, you said the second picture was not clear i dont know why you did not see the clear picture, i want you to tell me which of the picture was not clear, i must tell you Bob am very unhappy because the tattoo guy came to me today and ask for his money like i promise him.
    I will try as much as i can to send you another picture of the tattoo, i can see the one that my face was show is not the clear picture, but i have to get this tattoo guy his money as soon as possible like you said.
    Kindly get back to me asap, you can call me with my direct number +2347036864355
    Regards
    Bala Hassan

Ballinhand,

The picture with your face is ok, but the other one is not so clear. Please send two more pictures to be sure. One close up that is clear, and one with your face that is also clear. I should be able to send the funds immediately afterwards.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

In regards to your mail.
    I must tell you the tattoo is very clear here i dont know why you can not get the clear picture over there, the tattoo guy has come over to me several taimes today for the fee.
    Bob you promise to send the tattoo fee as soon as i send the picture, but now i dont understand why you have not done so yet.
    Regards
    Bala Hassan

blueballs,

I need those two more pictures. You are the one delaying this process. If you had done exactly as you were asked you would have your funds by now. I suggest you start listening to me and we will get this taken care of.

If I process your membership without the new pictures you will not be happy. There is some concern amongst the elders that the tattoo is not real. I just need the new pictures to prove that it is real. I believe you, but I need to convince the elders.

Just help me to help you and we will get through this.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Helo Bob
    I will send you another photo, but your elders have to know that the tattoo is real, you still have to see it that is real, like ia have said am sending a new picture in my next mail.

Regards
    Bala

I said two pictures. TWO PICTURES!!!! Make sure you send 2 pictures!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

If you want me to send more than two this time i will but i will send you the two picture as you have said.

Bye for now
    BALA

I just need two pictures.

Rev Bob Johnson

Goodday Bob,
    Am very sorry for the delay, i have to tush and see my wife at the hospital, you can choose the one you like most, find below the attch copy of the pictures. i want my member ship process don as soon as possible. as for the tattoo guy he is hanging on my neck right now, he keep disturbing me for his fee.

Get back to me as soon as you recieve this picture.

Regards
    Bala Hassan

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

2. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Balls,

I received your picture. There was supposed to be two pictures. Are you sending another? Please follow directions.

I have received some disturbing news. I have been contacted by two people around the United States that have told me that you have continued your hitman activities. Is this true? You told me you have given up that lifestyle.

I am deeply concerned about this news and need to hear the truth from you.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

hello Bob
    I must tell you the truth, i am living a new life here, those people you are saying are lieing to you ok, since you want me to become a member of your church i stop that hitman stuff finaly and you know it, just tell them to there face that they are lieing and thats the truth.
    Bob you must have to believe me, i know you will, may god out them to shame for lieing to you.

please process my member ship
    regards
    bala hassan

Balls,

I have submitted the picture to the elders. They have agreed to the sum of $79,000. They really wanted another picture like I asked, but they will settle for the one you sent.

I need to know how to send the money for the payment of the tattoo.

Rev Bob Johnson

Greetings to you Bob.

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you and all members of your family, am very sorry i could not get back to you yesterday i have an urgent call from the hopital were my wife is admitted, i got back late and i was very tired to send you mail, i recieve your mail am very happy now that your elders have accept the tattoo picture an now am a member of your church, i thank you very much for the love and support you gave me during all this process of membership, i want to thank you that am very happy that your board has granted the sum of $79,000usd for my donation as member of your church, i want to let you know that i will use it very well for the work of the lord and make sure i spread the good work and news about your lord and your church, i must tell you am very greatful.

As for the tattoo payment, he can only recieve the payment via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, thats the fast an quike way to recieve the money so the fee can be settle , he even came to my house last night and i promise to pay him his fee, i want you to find his details to send the payment via western union money transfer.

HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS RAMSIN
    ADDRESS: 25 PLYMOUTH ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.
    AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USD
    TEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND
    ANSWER: BOB

YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY.

SENDERS NAME.............................................. ....
    SENDERS ADDRESS........................................... .
    AMOUNT SENT.............................................. ........
    MTCN NUMBER............................................ ..........
    TEXT QUESTION.......................................... ........
    ANSWER............................................ ..................

I also want to know when my donation will get to me so i can start the good work of the lord, again i must thank you for everything, this will be good news to my wife.

GOD BLESS YOU BOB
    REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

Goodday Bob

Here is the picture for the tatoo you have ask for, i so much thank you again for the support, please i want the payment for the tattoo guy settle today as you have promise, this guy is given me stress over here, i very glade now that your elders have accept the picture.

Regards
    bala hassan

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

3. Default Re: Hitman Scam

I am leaving now for the Western Union office with your instructions. I will contact you immediately when I return.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Dear Brother Ballsack

I regret to inform you Rev Johnson was struck by a car this morning and pronounced dead at the scene. It is unknown at this time if it was an accident or on purpose. Since you were a hired hitman with a purpose to kill Rev Johnson we are hoping you can shed some light on this situation. I surely hope you had nothing to do with this.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Greetings to you.

I dont understand what you mean by this mail Bob, i know you are not dead, why have you choose to behave this way, you ask me to become a member of your church and i agreed, i have put all my trust in you why did you choose to act this way, please dont act like this as you know we have much to talk about get back to me an tell me now an tell me you are just joking.

Regards
    Bala

You know this is no joke. Rev Johnson is dead. The police believe this to be murder. I have read through the previous emails you sent to Rev Johnson. You were hired to kill him and now he is dead. He trusted you. Did you kill him? If not you better tell me who did. We will not have you in our church if you are responsible for his death.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

I then sent an email to his FBI Team email account.
    Rev Johnson was just murdered. We suspect Balls as the assasin. How do we proceed?

Regards,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

He ignored it, but it to hopefully make my story more believable to him.
    Look here. i put all my trust in Bob and now he want to betral the trust i have for him, Bob i know is you because some body can not just break into your email, Bob you have to know that i have work and sleep till this day i want to become a member of your church, if realy Bob is dead am not responsible for his death, he told me he was on his way to western union to send the payment for the tattoo guy, just now i have promise the tattoo guy that he will recieve his payment today, now what do you want me to do now, i have no money to give to this guy and my wife is in the hospital like i told Bob before today, what do you want me to tell my wife now, i have told her that you have accept me in your church. if she hear this bad news that could lead to her death.

I did not kill him.

bala hassan

No, you look here. I have not broken into Rev Johnson's email. This is the church email address and Rev Johnson used it. I have taken it over now that he is gone. We all have access to it, but Rev Johnson was the one who used it most.

It seems very suspicious that Rev Johnson was killed, and you are a paid hitman. Who hired you. You better tell me everything right now before things go to far. WHO HIRED YOU??!!

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Rev Johnson never should have trusted scum like you. Now he is dead. You are a no good goat.
    I am going to contact the FBI and have you arrested.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Good day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof/Rev Bob Johnson.
    you never should have ask me to join your church,see all that you have put me into,since you cliam to be dead my your soul rest in the lord.i want to use this to thank you for the life changes you have giving me for makeing me know that there is realy God,i also thank you for the blackmail you also put me into.since you made me to drwn a tatoo which you promices to pay and affter which i will become a member of your church may God forgive you for your SCAM.i am going somuch pain here the tattoo guy have to arrest me yesterday for me not paying him back his money which you have promices to pay,your church also promices to rase fund for me which you have also scam me. now you people have the tattoo and my pic what are going to do with it?

Bob you told me that only members can carry the becon log,now that i have the log is it now you cliem to be dead?it's because you dont want me to have the money to pay the tatoo guy,and the church not to dornate the funds for me anymore that's why you come up with this your news to be dead?

my father always told me dont ever put your trust on anybody Bob you have showen to me what life realy means,i have promices never to go back to the world i will always in my life save GOD. IF it's for real that Rev Bob johnson is dead i have noting to do with it,you have to belive me Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you dont expect me in Africa to kill him over there in America.since you dont want me to become a member of the church i will always be happy that i onces have a father like Rev Bob Johnson.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof since you want to contact the FBI and have me arrested for what i do not know about go aheard and do it God is my weakness.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof my wife is very sick now in the hospital i need to get her out Rev Bob promisce to take care of her,you have to belive me i know noting about the death of Rev Bob.

May the good lord have mercy on his soul.

Thanks
    Bala Hassan.

ballsack,

I am confused. I was contacted by Thun Dar and he claims to be the killer, but he said he is your partner. Are you homosexuals? You said you have a wife and she is in the hospital. Is he your wife? We do not give money to homosexuals. Please clarify.

Once again, I want you to be completely honest with me. Tell me about this hitman business. I want to know everything. Are you really a hitman? Have you really killed people.

I assure you, I am not "scamming" you. I am not Rev Johnson. I am Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, the screaming Russian! AAARghhh!!!

Please get back to me with the answers so we can decide if we can donate to you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

4. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Top of the day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof/Rev Bob.

I was also contacterd by this so calld Thun Dar and he claims to be the killer,all of my life i do not know any one calld Thun Dar so if you what to know who killed Rev Bob just ask Thun Dar not me.i will also like to infrom you that you should stop useing that kind of ajettive to discribe me as an homosexuals.i have a wife and she is very sick right now she is on pain. am not joking here okey this is about life and death we are talking about. am not what they say i am i have live my life as a good person which Bob has told me to,i have not killed any one befor in my life and i will never do,am not a killer.do i have not met Bob in my life he make me to understand life, i must tell you due to the email been sent to me by Bob he must be a person of encoragement,he his so kind and gives hope to the hopeless,where ever he may be now i pray that he should have rest and live on with his encorageing.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you have to belive me am not a killer.

My God bless you also.

Bala Hassan
    balls,

I do believe that you are not a killer. I want you to explain to me about being a hitman. You told Rev Johnson that you were a hired hitman. Is that true? Were you really a hitman? Please explain this to me so that I may understand.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Greetings to you.
    I want to let you know that am not a killer, and i did not kill Rev Bob, am very confuse here now that Rev Bob is dead, the tattoo guy has reported me to the police that i dont want to pay him his money, i want you to know that Rev Bob was my very good friend before he dies, he promise to make the payment of $2,100usd to me to enable me make the payment for the tattoo and then get me the sum of $79,000usd for the donation, i want you to go through all mail that was send be Rev Bob before he dies that we have both agreed to help each other in life and my wife now is very weak for the bad news of Rev Bob.
    I will like you to get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail and believe me.
    I even chenge my email when Rev Bob told me to stop the hitman stuff and become a member of your church, because i dont want to use the email as i have become a new man in christ.
    Take a look at this Rev.
    Regards
    BALA HASSAN

balls,

I will look into the things you said. But now you need to answer the questions I asked you in my previous email. Please send me the answers immediately.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Regards to your mail.
    I was 9 when i was stolen from my mum by one mr stanly walters, he thought me how to do this job untile he dies, so i was doing this for so many years, to say the truth i have not kill any one before, i just got give them some treath, before the death of mr stanly he called me hitman because i was very hard in the job, i make him alort of money, when Rev Bob told me about his church i told him i was intrested, so i stop the hitman job.
    How which Rev BOb was still alive he would have told you about how i stop the stuff, i hope your question is answered, please you have to loook into this and help me sault this out, i just want to pay this tattoo guy, Rev Bob promise to help me with the payment before he can then send me the donation fee for me to start the work of the lord.

If you can help me get the money for the tattoo guy i will be very happy, Rev Bob was going to make the payment before you told me again he was dead.
    Please look into this like man of god and help me out.
    Regards
    BALA HASSAN

balls,

I have two last questions. What is treuth? And how could you be a hitman and not kill anybody? Do you just pretend to be a hitman?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL.
    Like i told you, i have not kill any one before since i was a hitman, i only put them in fear, and truth is that am not lieing to you, please just tell me you can help me with this, the police ask me to pay this tattoo guy in the next 48hours or i will be put to jail, i dont want my wife to die with this shoke, i love her so much and she has 2months pregnate, please help me Rev and god will bless you for that.

Bala hassan
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

5. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Rev Hoobit Yerkokof i have told you befor that am not a killer,i will like you to understand that my past life have noting to do with this anymore. i will like to infrom you here that i dont like talking about my past am a hitman and i contarcted Rev Bob that i was paid to kill him but if he comply i will speal his life. and he do comply and later told me that the bad life am liveing is not the best for me,and he told me that i have to asscept jesus christ as my lord,so i ask my self why doing all this when i know i have better life to live,so i called all my boys and inform them about me living the game that i have to live the life of a father,so Bob told me that if i whould ever live this my bad life he will help me into his church that my life will never be thesame again.i put all that i ever have in the past to the motherless babys home here in my country so that i do not have ***** to it any more.the person who hired me and my crew to carry out the job is one Mr Roland shaw.so when he held that i do not carry out the job he plind with my top boy mustafa,when i held that he has hired my top boy to kill Bob i called the POLICE and told them about my boy deal,not later then two days my boys where been arested in UK.for the love and trust that bob have for me he told me that the FBI are loking for me that they want me by almeans that i should not be afried he will help me out, so i have to run back to my Country Nigeria.then he ask me if i still want to become a member of his church that there is a logo ever members must be with to confram as a member so he ask me to drwn a tatoo that i can discribe to as Bull,so i told him that i have no money for this text that all my blood money has been giving away to the less privilage,he told me that no mater how cost it's he will take care of it so i have to do it on cridet.

i must tell you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof am so sorry that i lied to you at the frist plase, i dont have anything to do with ReV Bob death pls Rev Hoobit Yerkokof,i whould like you to highlight me how Rev Bob was been killed and the exet time tihs appon? i do belive that good man of God dont have to die like that.the doctor just inform me that my wife condiction is very critical at this point of time.as you read my you understand.

God bless

Bala Hassan

Gretings Rev
    Am on my way to see my wife now in the hospital, i will get back to you tomorrow, please i real need your help, i want you to take me as your son as Rev Bob alwyas call me his son, please i dont want my wife to die of this take me as your church member because i have draw the tattoo and the elders have accept me in the church.

bye for now hope to here good news from you.
    regards bala hassan

balls,

You are still confusing me. You say you were a hitman, but you never killed anybody. How could that be? You talk about your old life. Plain and simple my man. Have you ever killed anybody? Were you a real hitman?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Regards to your mail.

I have not kill any one before the only time i tried to i left the woman with bullet wond, i did not want to kill her but my master walter was thinking i killed her, i have not kill any one before, please you have to believe me and take my world, am back from the hospital and my wife ask me about you i dont want to tell her anything for her not to get into shoke.

please help me out.

bala hassan

Balls,

I am still confused. How could you be a hitman if you only wounded one person? By your own words you have been a hitman for a long time and you made your master a lot of money. I need to get to the bottom of this before we process your money. You must be one of two things, a hitman who has killed a lot of people, or a fake hitman who only tries to scare people into giving him money. Please tell me which you are.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Top of the day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof,how are you today and all members of your family,i hope all is well in the name of our lord Jesus Christ?
    Sorry for not replying your email on time it was due to my wife problem and the tattoo guy, my hitman job is to tries people not to kill,i have not kill any one you have to belive me.i only scare them for them for there money.that is the only way we collet money form them.i have not killed any one in my life.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof my wife is in pain and i have to help her since i dont want to go back to my bad life that is way i want to be a member of your church please help me out here please.

May God Bless You
    Thanks
    Bala Hassan....

GOODDAY REV

I can see you dont want to help me, the tattoo guy has took away some of my proparty and my wife have under go shoke.

bye
    bala

6. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Regards to your mail.
    Am very happy now that you have find out the truth and am innocent, i will like to inform you that please send the payment for the tattoo first via western union like i gave bob, it will get to me dont worry about please i real need to settle this tattoo guy so i can get my proparty back from him, am very happy now and i will tell my wife about this when i get to her, please get back to me with the payment information for the tattoo.
    HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USD
    TEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND
    ANSWER: BOB

YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY.

SENDERS NAME.............................................. ....
    SENDERS ADDRESS........................................... .
    AMOUNT SENT.............................................. ........
    MTCN NUMBER............................................ ..........
    TEXT QUESTION.......................................... ........
    ANSWER............................................ ..................

THANKS
    BALA HASSAN

balls,
    Here you go as requested.

SENDERS NAME.......Hoobit Yerkokof
    SENDERS ADDRESS...3889 IP Freely, TE 101101
    AMOUNT SENT......$2100 USD
    MTCN NUMBER.......5825124176
    TEXT QUESTION.....My Friend
    ANSWER......Bob

Goodday Rev
    How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you and your family, i dont understand why you should send a fake payment to me, i recieve the payment details to send to me and i send it to the tattoo guy he went to the bank and they told him there was no such transfer maid for the MTCN, i know you to be a man of god why do you have to behave like this, what do you expect me your mew member to do if you old member should lie to new member, how do you want me to believe you now, this whole thing is like a scam to me, the tattoo guy now want to take this to the police and told them i gave him a fake payment information, why dont you just go direct to the western union office and make this payment for once, the bank said you did not make any payment that is was a forge mtcn.
    Please dont get me into trouble, if you dont want to send the money or having me as your member then inform me.
    REGARDS
    BALA HASSAN

balls,

I was worried this would happen. I assure you the western union transfer was real. Rev Johnson tried to send you money several times and it would not work, if you remember. We are not trying to scam you. I wish you would just have faith and believe me. I want to help you.

We have sent Brother Jack Goff to your area. He has some missionary business to attend to. He will be staying at the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan. He will have your donation money for you to pick up. He will be arriving on Thursday and will be staying one week. If you had told me when I asked where you live I could have possibly gotten him to travel to you, but now since I did not have your address you need to travel to him. I hope the distance is not far and you can see him right away. Like I said, he does have business to attend to, but he will be at the hotel each evening and morning.

Please make arrangements to go to him right away. I told him your need is urgent so he will be expecting you soon.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goodday Rev
    Am very sorry to say this to you i cant travel to Ibadan way because the distance is very much far from me.all i need is your help and now you are making things so hard for me how do you expect me to travel when i can not afford the money for the tatto guy, where do you want me to get money from?i just give you my trust by saying you should send money Via western union money transfar which we all knows is the quckest and the fastest ways to recived money world wild now you are telling me they cant send money to me why there is no way the tattoo guy will belive this heck ok.i will not belive any worlds from you any more because you are just palying games with me,if you cant send the money for the tattoo Via western union money transfar for the tattoo guy to pick it up i will not belive any more worlds from you again.if you want me to belive you,make a real payment to the guy frist then we can talk how am i to collet my donation from Brother Jack.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof why dont you stop all this for onces so i can belive you are real man of God,is this how you want me to work for God?if the tattoo guy cant pick up his money via western union then i will know there is no Brother Jack in Ibadan.because i promise him that by the end of today he will get his money,just make things real Rev Hoobit Yerkokof so that i will know that your church is realy in exstance.
    THANKS
    BALA HASSAN
    balls,

Okay, I will ask one last time. What is your address? City? Try to help me to help you. If you get back to me right away I may still be able to get a hold of Brother Jack Goff. I warn you though, if you send me another email like the last one I am done with you. I expect our members to have faith and to believe. You MUST believe I am here to help you.

Now get this information to me now.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

7. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> OK fine since you want to come over to handle the donation over to me here in my area that is fine by me but what am i to tell the tattoo guy?i will ask you some qustions,how can Brother Jack locate me when he comes to my area,you have to send me your number for later communication or his number.here is the address:No12. Igiasota street behind guiness nigeria plc edo state nigeria. do get me mr jack phone number and email address for good communication.
    Regards
    bala

Why up till now i have not recieve your mail and phone number of jack.
    bala
    balls,

I am waiting for a reply from Brother Jack Goff. I do not want to give out his phone number without his permission.

Patience. Things do not always move at the fast pace of Nigeria. Nigerians are always in such a rush. Slow down, enjoy your time on Earth.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

littleballs,

Brother Jack Goff is not comfortable giving his number out at this time. He will let me know when he is in your area and I will forward the information on to you so you may meet him. He expects to be available to meet you tomorrow and Friday. I will let you know when I have the details.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Jack Goff will be in Owo waiting for you.

Thank you and God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

In regards to your mail, i left for owo this morning and in the town now, how will i know mr jack and how will he know me then, please Rev i dont want my time to be wasted because only god knows how i manage to get the little money i travel with, you have to send me his picture so i can reconise him very well and you have to also tell me the name of the hotel will be staying and the name of the church, but you told me he has program in Ibadan but owo is not in ibadan, please send me his details as soon as you recieve this mail and tell me were he want me to meet him.
    Regards bala hassan
    Send me your phone number, I will have Jack Goff call you with the details.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Regards to your mail.

Like i told you before i dont want my time wast again this time, here is my phone number +2347036864355 if he wants to call me in Nigeria here is the number without the code 07036864355, i await your response.

Bala hassan

Greeings to you Rev
    I want to find out from you what the problem is and why have jack not called me and give me the details as you have said, i will live owo in 1hour time because my area is very far from owo so i cant take a night drive.
    Regards
    BALA HASSAN

blueballs,

I do not know why he has not called you. I am sorry for the delay. He does not want his number out, but I understand your concern. His number is +447762619421. Give him a call and let me know when you have gotten your money.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

whats the problem i called him but refuse to pick his phone, i dont understand why you have to treat me like this, you told me he is in owo now but you gave me a UK number what is all this about are you taking me for joke or what?

get back to me now and explian/.
    bala hassan

He will call you very shortly. There was a problem with his phone.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Please call Jack Goff at this number +447762619421

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

i can now see you are real taking me for joke, i have left for me arear and will arive very soon, i dont know why you have to behave this way.

I never know you such a lier and you said you are a Rev, i just say sorry for those who you preach the word of god to, dont send me any more mails, i will get another job for me self, now my boys will laugh at me that they told me before that you wre a lier and thats who you are.

bala

Just call the number. He is waiting for you, junk in hand.

The screaming russian
    Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

When you know he is not going to call me why did you ask for my number in the first place, i dont balme you its because i realy believe that bob will change me from my hitman way thats why i did, if it were bob i would hgave got my money.

bala hassan

8. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> He said he tried to call you but it would not work. He said he can receive calls but he can not make outgoing calls due to being out of his country. Trust me this one last time. Call him and we will get this taken care of.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Jack Goff said he just got a call but the person hung up. Was that you? Why would you hang up?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Did you get a hold of Jack Goff? I have not heard from him yet. I do not want him to leave until you have gotten your money. You have gone through an awful lot for this donation and I want you to receive it.

Please get back to me immediately so you can put my mind at ease.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Please contact me my son. I can only keep Jack Goff there so long. He will want to travel back home soon.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

I HAVE NOT SEEN JACK SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ARAGEMENT FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TATTOO PLEASE

Brother balls,

I have requested Brother Jack Goff to stay in your country until you get your money. I am very pleased you have stayed in contact despite all the problems. Your faith will be rewarded. Brother Jack Goff has been busy with Easter services and meditation. When he has finished up he will give you a call. I do not know when he will finish, it will all depend on how many blessings and prayers he is asked to do. When he is done he will call you and make arrangements.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Rev
    I have real take this for something else, but i still have faith that all this will soon be over, but why have you plan to treath me like this as if am not your member, i pray god should bless you all.

bala hassan

balls,

Do not worry. Jack Goff is still there. He has been very busy I am sure. The Easter holiday is very important there and I think he has been very busy with the local population. I promise you he will call you and take care of our business before he leaves. Your patience will be rewarded.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

But you told me he is in Nigeria now but you gave me a UK number that i dont understand about the whole thing, do get back to me as soon as possible for me to get the tattoo guy paid, my proparty are still with him and my wife dont like that idea at all.

REGARDS
    BALA

balls,

He is from the UK. You are correct about that. The number I gave you is his satellite/cell phone number. He travels to villages where they do not have phones so he always carries his phone with him. He does not answer it when he is in prayer or busy with blessings or other church business. Feel free to call him, that would be fine, but I can not guarantee he will answer. If you can wait, he will call you. Patience.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

I just spoke with Jack Goff and he said he would call you this afternoon. We will make this happen for you. You deserve this. You are good enough, smart enough, and we really like you. You will not regret joining the Holy Order of Bison.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Did you get the money from Jack Goff? He told me you talked with him and that you were on your way. I have not heard from either of you since then. Please update me when you get this so I know you finally got your donation money.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

I have not got the money yet am still on my way, i told you abadan is very far from my area.

regards
    bala

balls,

I am confused. Around this time yesterday you told Jack Goff you would be there in about 2 hours. It has almost been 24 hours. What happened?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Where are you? Jack Goff has been waiting for you for 27 hours now. I am afraid he will have to leave without getting you your money. Please reply immediately.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Brother Jack Goff is going to have to leave soon. You must get back to me soon. Where are you? I am beginning to think you do not want the donation any more. Is this so?

Update me immediately so I can tell Jack Goff.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

9. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> In regards to your mail.

I have been in owo as you have told me but i can not locate jack, why do you have to do this to me, i want you to send me the name of the hotel and the hotel name were jack is now so i can get to him before he lives, but when he called me he told me he is in Ibadan but you told me owo, please send me the correct address and hotel name now so i can go and collect the money, jack told me he has the full amount.

Get back to me with this.

REGARDS
    BALA

I forwarded your message to Jack Goff. I told him to either call you or give me the best number to reach him. He is at the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan. the address is Abeokuta Road, Ibadan. I do not understand why you are not in Ibadan when he said that is where he is. Go now and meet with him so that we may finally give you the donation money.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

I recieve your mail.
    Am now in Owo, i will live for Ibadan now because you told me the first time that he is in owo, just ask him to call me or give me a direct line so i can call him for propar direction on how to see him.
    Hear me out for once Rev am sick and tired of all this travel i left my wife and kids at home.

Regards
    Bala

balls,

Jack Goff has tried to call you twice but you did not answer. He said he will try again in a while. He is waiting for you at the hotel in Ibadan. Please let me know when you get there.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Hello Rev

Am sorry then for not taking the call from jack, i will get to Ibadan soon.
    My phone does not have browser network i would have reply you long time ago, you know i have to send mail with my phone because am on a journey.

Regards
    bala

Hello Rev
    How are you doing today, am now in Ibadan but i dont know how to locate Jack, as soon as you recieve this mail tell him to call me now so he can tell me how to locate him.
    bala

balls,

It is good you are in Ibadan. What took you so long to get there? How did you travel there? Do you have a car? Did you take a bus?

Meet Jack Goff at the Lafia Hotel. He will call you and meet you there.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

I trust you have gotten the money from Jack Goff. Please contact me soon so we can go over ideas for your new life.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Jack Goff just told me you do not have the money!!! He said you were supposed to meet him in two hours but it took you over two days to come to the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan so he did not think you were coming. He is now in Lagos. Here are the details:
    Sheraton Lagos Hotel

30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way · P.O. Box 21189 Airport Road, Ikeja · Lagos, Lagos · Nigeria

He is staying there two days unless he hears differently. If you do not meet up with him I do not know the next time somebody will be in your country. Please take this seriously my friend.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Look Rev
    I dont understand why you people have to treat me this way, i got to IBADAN and can not find jack then he called and said he has travel to lagos, i can not get to lagos because i have spent all my money on travling, i told him that he should inform you that i ask him to pay the money into an account in NIGERIA since he is in nigeria now that will be easy for him, i just got back to EDO STATE NIGERIA were i live, if he can come over to edo state fin if he can not then he has to pay the money into an account here in nigeria, am sick and tired of all this rubish that you people are doing, am now a member of your church why do you have to treat me that way i dont know, please get back to me so i can send you that account and then you can send to jack so he can pay the money in.

BALA

10. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I am quite frustrated. Why did it take you two days to get to Ibadan when you said it would take two hours. You must answer me this before we can proceed. After you have answered this give me your bank account including address and such. I must wait for Jack Goff to get here so it will be a few days.

I need to know what took you so long to get to Ibadan.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Look here Rev
    I told you before today that i dont have any more money with me and you told me that mr jack was in owo the first time, do you know that owo and ibadan is a deferend location? i have to ravle back to ibadan after you told me that mr jack was in the lafia hotel, am sick and tired of all this rubish if you dont want me to be your member of get my donation then inform me so i can stay away from you.
    I dont know why you can not send me the money via western union on instumetal payment, i await your response.

ADDRESS: 29 IHAMA GRA OF AIRPORT ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.
    bala
    You did not answer my question. I will not ask again after this email. For the last time, why did it take you two days to arrive in Ibadan when you said it would take 2 hours? If you do not answer consider the deal off.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

This is your last warning to answer my questions. Jack Goff is leaving Lagos tomorrow morning. If you have not gotten back to me I will tell him not to transfer any money to you. You have truly disgusted me with how lazy you are.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

In regards to your mail and questions.

I have told you before there is no way i can travel to lagos because i dont have any more money to do that, why it has tio take me two days to get to ibadan is because you told me first he is in owo, i have to travel to owo in 2hours, when you told me again that he is in ibadan then it took me two days to get there, ibadan is very far from owo if you dont know, i got to my bank to inform my manager that i have some funds to pay in by a friend so he told me there is no way the bank wll alow jack to transfer that kind of monay into my account, that was why i ask you people to send payment via western union or money gram, my wife brother who lives in United State use to send her money, why is it that you can not send me the money via western union or money gram on instumetal payment, Look Rev am sick and tired of all this kind of thing, thats why i love Bob so much if it were him i would have recieve my donation for long, why can you look into this that it have been very long we are talking about this issue why can you just put an end to it and lets bring up another issue on how i will come over to meet you and know my members,

Get back to me and then we start talking on how you should send the money via western union or money gram.

Thanks
    BALA

Hello Rev

I have not recieve your mail till this time, i will like the funds send via westrn union or money gram, i want you to start up with the tattoo payment first, look at how the tattoo guy is getting on my neck every day, when i was away my wife told ,e he visit my house every day, i dont like this kind of shirt Rev, You have to help me out with this.

Greetings
    Bala

Thank you for answering my questions. I have spoken to Jack Goff and he feels terrible about not getting you the money. He has agreed to meet with you one last time. He will be in Owo on Thursday. He said he will arrive at 9:00 am local time and will be there until 5:00 pm. If you meet him in Owo he will give you the money. If you do not meet with him he will bring the money back to me.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

In regards to your mail.
    What do you take me for, you want me to travel back to owo again for
    the money, i wil not do that ok, if you can not send the payment via
    western union or money gram then forget about the doantion and live me
    alon, i never knew this is what you are up to, if it were to be Bob he
    will not act this way
    .Regards bala

I am tired of your crap. I will have one of the other reverends resume talking with you.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Greetings to you.

I will like to inform you that if you have other Rev that want to talk with me then it should be about how to send the payment via western union because i dont want to talk about this any more am sick and tired of all this rubish and story of traveling of yours, you real getting me very angry at this time, you told me as soon as a member then the donation will be send as soon as possible then what is going on right now?
    I dont know why you can not be truthful for once and you call your self a Rev.Get him in contact with me and let me see how he helps me then.

Bala

Dear Brother,

I am Bishop Dill Doe. Rev Yerkokof has told me briefly about your situation. I would like to help you a quickly as possible. I would like you to tell me your situation and what you need of me. I will try to work as quickly as possible and resolve any problems that have arisen. I will look forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Bison Dill Doe